*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1975437-Do-Men-Need-To-Cuddle
Rated: GC · Short Story · Other · #1975437
What's the secret to love?
As the sunlight filtered into the room, I felt Vince spoon closer to me. I held my breath as I felt his manhood poking into my back. The carnal part of me wanted to rip off his shorts and have my way with him, but I couldn’t do that to my best friend. Not after everything he had already been through.

Vince was straight, well he claimed to be at least, and I was gay. Secretly I had harbored hope that one day my friend would come out and we could live happily ever after. Then he had to ruin it by getting married to the first bimbo that said yes. After less than a year of marriage they tired of each other and agreed to a divorce. At least they agreed until Vince realized that he didn’t have anywhere to live and tried to reconcile with her, she turned him down as she fell to her knees in front of a frat boy.

As he always did, Vince turned to me. I told him that he could stay on my couch until he found a place of his own. He was so grateful that he brought me into a bear hug that left me breathless. When he let me go, I looked at him and wondered again how an Italian stud like him didn’t like men. His black hair was perfectly molded and sculpted on his head, his body was kept trim and fit, and even though he was covered in hair, it somehow managed to be just enough without making him look like a monkey.

We watched an episode of Family Guy, where Peter asks Quagmire to spoon with him because straight guys need to snuggle. I laughed it off; I had no use for cuddling. After the sex was done I wanted nothing more to do with the person. Vince seemed to be very put off by my stance, which surprised me. “The producers got it right. Guys do need to cuddle; I haven’t cuddled with anyone since my wedding night. It would be so great to just have someone in my arms tonight.”

“I guess if you were gay, I wouldn’t be opposed to letting you hold me for one night.” I tried to match his wistful tone but we both knew that I wanted it to end in he and I having sex. He smiled at me and pulled me onto the couch with him. “Fine, we can cuddle tonight if you want.”

“Yes, please.” I led him to my room and watched as he stripped off his clothes. I already knew he was hung but I did not realize how well tightie-whities showed off men’s packages. I tried to put any sexual thoughts out of my mind, but as I drifted off to sleep I kept imaging him playing with my nipples.

Finally as the light took over the room, he woke up and pressed me closer to his body. His fingers moved up to my chest and began kneading them, the way it had felt the night before. Maybe I hadn’t imagined it after all. I flipped over, and before I could say anything, his mouth covered one of my nipples. He flicked his tongue across it, causing me to moan involuntarily. He lifted his head and smiled at me.
He also took the chance to take off his underwear, and soon he had mine off as well. Slowly he kissed down my body and lifted my legs into the air. His tongue filled my hole and pushed into me. This was not something that had been to me before and I wondered how I had ever had an orgasm without someone doing it.

I wanted him inside of me like I had never wanted a man to fuck me before. He grabbed a condom and the bottle of lube that I kept on the nightstand by my bed. As soon as his nine inches were wrapped and lubed up, he was pressing his cock in to my waiting asshole. He moaned in my ear, I knew that he had always wanted to try anal but none of the women he had been with would let him.

The pressure of him inside of me was making my body come alive with a pleasure that I hadn’t felt in a long time. As he began to increase the speed of his rhythm, he planted his lips on mine. His tongue followed the movement of his penis, every time he pulled out of me; his tongue came out of my mouth. Before I realized it, my cock was spurting out my orgasm. Vince smiled when he saw, he stopped fucking me and pulled the condom off of his cock. After three strokes, his cum was mixing with mine on my stomach. He leaned down and kissed me again.

That was how I turned a cuddle into sex. How I turned my best friend into my lover. How I turned my lover into my husband. To this day, Vince makes me admit that guys need to cuddle. He’s right. If I hadn’t said yes I wouldn’t have married the love of my life.
© Copyright 2014 Author Ed Anderson (spaz11081 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1975437-Do-Men-Need-To-Cuddle