*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1977475-Threes-Not-A-Crowd
Rated: GC · Short Story · Contest Entry · #1977475
A Couple Celebrates Valentine's Day
My boyfriend looked at me expectantly. It was Valentine’s Day and I had once again failed at the only task that I had, there was no reservation at a restaurant. There was no time to throw together a picnic in Central Park like I had before, this time I had to accept the fact that my guy’s smiling face would soon reverse into a frown. I sucked in a deep breath, my brain trying to find a way to break the bad news to him again. “Boo, you know that I love you right?”

“Of course I do Scott. I also know that you probably forgot to make plans for tonight, which is why I went ahead and made plans for tonight for us,” Impulsively I pulled him into a kiss. His lips were soft and warm; his kiss was full of love. My tongue darted into his mouth; he pulled me closer to him. When he pulled away from me, there was no trace of the disappointment in his eyes that I felt myself. “Are you ready for your present?”

“Sure,” I said as my eyes shifted away from him. Not only had I let him down with dinner but I had completely blanked on buying him anything. He took my hand and led me into the bedroom, and when we entered, there was a box on the bed. A sly smile spread across his face as I made my way to it. “This isn’t something that I ordinarily do but I thought for tonight that it would be okay.”

I pulled the lid off of the box and the contents surprised me. Handcuffs! Warming massage oil! A whip. I was growing erect just thinking about it all. As much as I loved Skyler, he was not usually this adventurous in bed. He liked things to be vanilla, like the flavored lube that was also in the box. Tentatively I asked, “Are you sure about this sweetheart?

“Of course I am. If I can’t do this with you, then who can I do this with? I wanted tonight to be special, that’s why I planned everything.” With that he pushed me onto the bed and sat on my lap. When he began gyrating his hips, I was convinced that I had died and gone to heaven. He turned his body around, so that he was facing away from me. He pushed his bubble butt so that it was right on my cock and I felt as if I may explode with excitement in that moment. He moaned, “I love you with everything that I am.”

When he started taking off his clothes, I began unbuttoning my shirt and pants. I tried to hide the desire that was building but as he usually did, Skyler was able to bring out the inner beast in me. My hands slid up his slim frame and stopped on his chest. I pinched his nipples between my thumbs and forefingers. “I love you too, baby.”

In a flash we were both naked, and Skyler was applying an ample amount of the vanilla lube to my cock. He stroked my cock a few times to spread the lube around, and I had to take several deep breaths to keep myself from coming. When he wrapped his lips around the head of my cock, I nearly burst. I wanted; no I needed to be in him so badly.

Just when I thought that he would let me get my heart’s desire, there was a knock on the front door. Silently cursing to myself, I went to put on a pair of boxers. Skyler put his hand on my chest and gently pushed me back down. He pulled on a pair of jogging pants and sprinted out of the room. My cock deflated as the realization once again sprang forth in my mind, I had disappointed him. Before I could spiral too far into the thought process, Skyler was back with a guy that I had never seen before. Coyly he looked at me, “I know one of your fantasies is to have a three-way, so I went on Grindr and found a guy.”

Before I could say anything, Skyler had my cock in his mouth again and the third began tonguing my balls. The combination of mouths was almost too much for me, it was unlike anything that I had ever experienced in my life. My orgasm began building up inside of my balls and making its way through my cock. I didn’t want this to end in disappointment, but I couldn’t help myself. Then Skyler stopped and pulled the other guy off of me. He scooted me onto the bed and silently put one pair of handcuff around my wrist and then fastened the other end to our bedpost. He did the same with the other wrist. Finally breaking the silence he whispered, “I found the present you bought me and wanted to make sure you knew I appreciated it.”

As he did it dawned on me that I had bought him that bracelet he’d wanted, and hid it from him.The problem was I had hid it so well I forgot about it.
© Copyright 2014 Author Ed Anderson (spaz11081 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1977475-Threes-Not-A-Crowd