*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1977193-Omega-Adventures
Rated: E · Fiction · Action/Adventure · #1977193
The mighty adventures of Omega Nexus!
Omega Nexus

Omega is a powerful robotic android that was a prototype of a CSXL-007 android.
Omega looked like a normal human being but often has a blue LED light pulsing down a copy of a human vein.
This Android was created for military purposes until it broke loose and escaped breaking its programming making it have a choice with freedom, and therefore becoming sentient.
And that is the beginning of the Adventures of Omega Nexus!

Chapter 1 (the awesomeness begins)

Omega had hidden away in the desert near the military testing base of which he escaped. He waited a few minutes for the military to cool down the search.

"Freeze!"

Omega turned his head to see a military soldier pointing a pistol at him (him? Her? It? I Don't know).

"Don't move!"

Omega put a hand on his face and said "i moved"
The soldier shot at Omega but did not wound or hurt him.
"Really? My grandmother shoots better than you"
"Your an android, you don't have a grandmother"
"I know but my databanks said that it was a popular taunt"

Omega then stood up and slapped the soldier around for a bit, doing 10 slaps a second.
He then dropped the soldier on the ground and looked for a nearest shelter. He was interrupted by a battalion of tanks, helicopters and soldiers.

"Do not attempt to move we will fire"

Omega then said aloud "outnumbered, but not outmatched"
Omega then threw a rock at a helicopter, the rock was thrown at a very high speed that it went through the cockpit window and hit the pilot of the head knocking him unconscious. That same helicopter span out of control colliding with multiple helicopters that landed on most of the tanks that caused a powerful explosion that knocked down most of the soldiers around them.
"No casualties detected"
Omega continued on his journey and did not stop.

End of chapter...
© Copyright 2014 Omega Nexus (Bugsplat) (bugsplat123 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1977193-Omega-Adventures