*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1978746-Soul-Guardian
by tasha
Rated: 18+ · Fiction · Action/Adventure · #1978746
I am writing this because someone lost a life because of dangers in life. I thought of so
Soul Guardian (english version)

I am writing this because someone lost a life because of dangers in life. I thought of someone, someone could be guarding us.
That is why I created a fiction story to give hope to everyday life because we need to cherish it every single time.

Chapter One: Who am I?

Once upon a time there is a girl named Mariel Mendoza. Her parents enrolled her in a private school that teaches about religious study. Mariel is fifteen years old, slightly thin, tan, and has a long hair. Her parents supported her study by her mother being a vendor and her father as an occacional welder. Mariel has a sibling and her name is Arianne and Arianne is usually just quiet among them two. Mariel is a person who is not fond of lying she says what is on her mind most of the time. There came a time that she and her mother had a fight and her mother called her a black sheep that she took seriously.
Meanwhile in Egypt, an archeologist found a mummy wearing a gold neclace and inside it is a red stone. When the archeologist took it from the mummy, a sudden wind gushed, a white person appeared and then dissapeared. They took it and sent to the laboratory, they found out that the gold neclace is actually pure gold but the red stone is priceless, an ordinary red stone. The archeologist is actually wondering why the mummy is wearing a priceless stone wherein that mummy is a leader. The archeologist and the researcher separated the neclace from the red stone for further study and they've put it inside two different boxes. They shipped the remains found in a private plane. While they are in the plane suddenly the plane system experienced a sudden system disturbance. It seems we have a system issue guys, we might need to throw out some things that are not important system showing we are currently overload said the pilot. The archeologist and the researcher went to the cargo lane. They threw out the items that they think they don't need out of the plane. All of a sudden the archeologist shouted at the researcher. N-no, not that! But the archeologist already had thrown the boxes containing the neclace and the stone. The pilot had noticed that the warning sign already dissapeared. "Everything's alright back to normal flight guys", then the plane went to its destination. The cargo fell in a province, many people rushed and took the items from the cargo box, a girl saw the red stone that rolled in front of her, she took it and sent it home. The girl and her mother made a neclace and inserted the red stone. The red stone made the neclace, shining due to its bright color. The girl then sent it to the nearest market along with other neclace they made, to be sold. After a few hours, someone bought all their neclace and sold it to a church in the city.
One sunday afternoon, Mariel went to the church. She already has the money she saved for almost a year, and wanting to buy her favorite iphone. She planned to buy it after the mass. After the mass, she waited for a jeepney going to the mall suddenly she heard a fight. A guy is shouting at an old lady and threw her neclace she is selling beside the street. You better pay for your debt otherwise, something even worst will happen! then the guy left. The old lady was crying and Mariel helped her to arrange back the neclace she is selling. Thank you said the vendor. How much is your debt, if you dont mind me asking said Mariel. Two hundred thirty dollars, I cant pay him because I am the only parent of my 3 children, I promise to pay him if my sales is good for the day, then the old lady just cried. Oh, I see.. Well you better take care next time ok said Mariel, then just went back and waited for a jeepney going to the mall. After a few minutes a woman rushed to the vendor and said. Maring, Damian went to our place and demanding me, to tell you to pay your debt, he said that he will never stop until you pay your debt, he's really angry. The old lady cried and explained to her friend. Hi? is your name Maring? asked Mariel. Yes answered the vendor. Ahmm.. here is two hundred thirty dollars pay that person before something bad happen, take it. said Mariel. Ahmm No, that's a big amount I can't take it said by the vendor. No, I insist take it said Mariel. The vendor accepted her money and Mariel walked on her way home. Child! Child, good child! wait just a minute said the vendor. I would like to give you this a neclace this is the most beautiful neclace I've got, take it. This came from a very far place. said the vendor. Wow it is indeed preety, thank you said Mariel. When Mariel got home she wore the neclace and looked in the mirror. It is indeed preety said Mariel. The neclace is made of silver and it matches the skin tone of Mariel. The night after while Mariel is sleeping, she was awaken when she heard someone was calling her. Mariel.. Mariel.. Whoa, who are you!? asked Mariel. Me? I am the guardian of the neclace you are wearing he answered Mariel. I can see through you are you a ghost!? said Mariel. She tried to touch it but her hand is just passing through. No, not really but you could say it like that cause I dont have a body he said. What do you want with this neclace, this was just given to me said Mariel. I saw what you did Mariel it is very righteous what you did to the old lady. Well, this neclace came from a very far place to find you Mariel and this neclace would go to a person with a pure heart. I see you are emotional most of the times, You've been called a black sheep..? Well for me you are not, because people do change, people can change if they have the will and dedication to it, he said. Mariel smiled, Oh alright, what's your name? asked Mariel. I dont have a name but you could call me soul g, I'm your guardian angel and I am here to guard you and that neclace from now on ok? he held Mariel's hand and kissed it. W-well at least I dont need to pay for your fare or anything since you are definetely invinsible. And if I tell anyone about you they'll put me on straight jacket. Wait what is this neclace for and why are you guarding it? asked Mariel. When time comes you will definetely know, Now if you dont mind I'll be here by your side from now on ok? said by her soul g.


Why is Ms Mendoza has someone guarding her what is with her neclace that her soul g is guarding?

Ending: Ms Mariel grew old and was advised by her soul g to throw the neclace into the deep sea for someone to get it accidentally in replace to her.
© Copyright 2014 tasha (aizavil at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1978746-Soul-Guardian