*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1979215-Soul-Guardian-Chapter-2
by tasha
Rated: 18+ · Other · Fantasy · #1979215
Chapter 2: Soul G, A great adviser I never realized you would be right I ignored what
Chapter 2: Soul G, A great adviser

Ms Mendoza started a new career at her new office, when she was rejected from her old work. Who knows why? but she believed it opened up a better opportunity she believed her new work is much better and much accessible than before, she felt comfortable in her new line of work. Ms Mendoza is new to the office and I would say she is a newbie in making friends. She would'nt expect her soul g would be a great adviser.
She has a crush to a guy in her work that is funny, very good in making friends, has good sense of humor also as mentioned by the guy he's religious. She almost feel that the guy knows what she is going to say whenever they talk. She thinks of him all the time and even dream of him and her being together. Ms Mariel is always happy and inspired whenever she sees her crush. The guy's name is Elmer. There is also a guy being linked to Ms Mariel he's name is Pablo and even having pick up lines and jokes with Mariel. He is a busy guy has high hopes for the future tries his luck on a tv show for cooking but only got until Top5. He is an experienced caterer and sells food in the office most of the times since he is busy that people can't seem to talk to him. Ms Mariel confessed her feelings to her soul g. I think I like elmer I like him so much what do you think soul g? Are we soulmates? Ms Mariel smiled. How about Pablo? asked her soul g. No I dont like him he does'nt even notice me. I dont like Elmer for you said her soul g? What? asked Mariel. Because I dont like him he is just good on mingling with other people. I like Pablo much better said her soul g. What? I dont like him, I cant even talk to him most of the times when he is busy? Ms mendoza if you, be with him, you will just be at home, be housewife you dont need to work and you have a great future ahead of you that's because he is hardworking.. said her soul g. I dont think so for me as long as were happy even if were poor that's alright.. said Mariel. Her soul g just nod that he does not agree with Mariel on what she said. Pablo gave speech on the company that he would resign since he already has a restaurant and catering named companies. Ms Mariel was shocked and proud of her friend. A few days later the company had a night party. She drank a lot of liquior and got drunk but she is with her crush. Ms Mendoza, since was drunk her sight was spinning and experiencing hard to walk. She was accompanied by her crush in a taxi since Ms Mariel was dizzy and feeling hot due to the liquior she drank she lean her shoulder to his crush and hugged him. Her crush Elmer was displeased on what she did and when they got off to a taxi she kept a distance with Mariel. Mariel was really slow in walking due to her vision was blurred but Elmer just walks fast. Elmer crossed 2 streets and since Mariel was slow in walking she can't keep up with Elmer. Ms Mariel needs to cross the street since that is the way going home. Her sight is going in circles and she can only see lights coming from the vehicles. Are you ok? asked her soul g. My sight is spinning and I need to cross those streets I can only see lights from vehicles. Elmer is waiting for you ahead, cmon I'll help you on my signal cross the street ok?said her soul g. Hmm ok said Mariel. Mariel saw that the light from vehicles are fading means they are far her soul g helped her cross the street. Raise your hands so that the next vehicle will see you. said her soul g then she did. She was slow in walking but seems like the vehicles are patient until shes finished crossing the street. She got home safe. The next day after she noticed people are talking about her behind her back and her crush elmer really kept her distance to her. She went to the washroom and in the cubicle to think. What did I tell you Ms Mariel? Oh hes so kind, oh hes my soulmate. said her soul g. Ms Mariel was speechless. You can never tell a person is kind or whatever in just a month or two you knew him it should be years remember that!
© Copyright 2014 tasha (aizavil at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1979215-Soul-Guardian-Chapter-2