*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1982861-Eyes-2
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: 13+ · Other · Dark · #1982861
A sequel to my oldest work,
Eyes 2

I looked her in the eyes,
“This HAS to be a trick, why are you putting me through this?”
I said with a weak voice.
“Awe, puddin’ I only do this because I love you,”
She replied in a sweet voice.
I knew her, she was a co-worker; an intern at the office I believe. I worked there for a few years. My job was to train interns to make them tomorrow’s new employees. Because of this, her office had to be next to mine. She loved being close to me, looking at me, especially in the eyes. She flirted a lot, but I thought nothing of it. I always thought it was just being nice, but it soon resulted into touching, sometimes below the belt; which was really uncomfortable. I reported her for sexual harassment. Eventually she got terminated from the company, and for a couple of weeks everything was normal, until that late, full moon night. I saw someone struggle with their car’s battery in the parking lot. I am a sweetheart, so I naturally try to help all in need. When I got to the car, I saw who it was, but by the time I could run away she knocked me out, and next thing I saw was this big white light.
“We are going to have some fun,”
she said, with a calm; yet psychotic voice. At this time I had a thought that this was going to be my last moments, and they were not going to be enjoyable. She pulled a sharp-linoleum knife, and brushed it gently on my face; right near my eyes.
“Shhhhh, time for some fun,”

“Another pair for the collection,” she said with the light-blue eyes. She placed them beside the rest of her lovely pretty eyes.
© Copyright 2014 Maroon_Menace (dwb252 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1982861-Eyes-2