*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1982873-Scared
by GeeGee
Rated: E · Other · Other · #1982873
The worst day anybody can wake up to.
It was Friday and I was super excited! I hopped in the shower, threw on my new outfit and packed my things for school. As I was getting ready to head out the door I noticed two policemen were getting out there cars and heading towards my door. I dropped my bags and went to get my mother as we were coming to the door the policemen had rung the doorbell. My mother opened to see. “Are You La’Doris Smith?” one of the police said. “Yes I Am” I said loudly coming from behind my mother. “Okay ma’m I would like you to put your hands behind your back you are under arrest for the murder of Cathy Manuel.” The man said grabbing my arms and cuffing them. I screamed “wait this must be a mistake” while my mother was tearing up questioning the police. Is this a trick? I asked myself as the man was carrying me out, my mother ran behind him asking questions. This has to be the worst day of my life.
© Copyright 2014 GeeGee (gee_gee at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1982873-Scared