*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1980680-Mystery
by GeeGee
Rated: 13+ · Other · Other · #1980680
I THINK THIS IS A GOOD STORY

There was something she had to do tonight. Something secretive and I was determined to find out. She quickly left the dinner table putting on a hat, sunshades and zipping her coat up to pull over her mouth. She glanced behind her to see her appearance behind her and quickly walked out the door. I waited until she had completely left my sight grabbed my coat left the tip and hurried out the door. There she was turning off the street in her red convertible I hopped in my blue mustang and quickly caught up with only staying back a few lengths, trying to blend into the anonymity of Ravenswood. She turned sharply and made her park at our local Wal-Mart beside a black SUV. I rode pass and parked a couple feet away. I watched as she hopped out her car and walked up to the person in the SUV she greeted them took something from them and walked toward the entrance. I waited patiently for her to come out she was gone about 30 minutes and then came back out with a black grocery bag. She waved at the person hopped in her car and sped away. I followed eagerly wanting to know what was going to happen next and why she looked so suspicious. A couple blocks later she pulled up at a large brick house, parked in the driveway and hopped out jogging to the front door with the bag. She fiddled with her keys and walked in. I noticed the living room window was open I hopped out my car slowly creped up to the window and peeped in. There she was sitting on her couch opening the bag pulling out a big bucket of ice cream, she smiled softly and begin to devourer.
© Copyright 2014 GeeGee (gee_gee at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1980680-Mystery