*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1982876-Tuesday-afternoon-March-4th-2000
Rated: E · Other · Adult · #1982876
Lisa is now 17 and has no clue whats about to happen at her first adult appointment
Tuesday afternoon March 4th 2000…..

The smell of bacon eggs and cheese and turkey sausages awakes Lisa from her sleep. As she walks down the stairs she could hear her mother hanging up the phone. “Honey are you going to eat before I take you to the doctors office?”, Mrs. Boone asked with a smile. “OMG mom, why Im going to the doctor now”?, Lisa replied with a attitude. “Its just time for a check up Lisa your 17 now don’t you think its time for some birth control now “?, Lisa rolled her eyes and looked away replying with a “YES OF COURSE MOTHER”. After Lisa finished eating she ran up stairs to get dress. The fact that Lisa know she isn’t going to school made her happy but the fact she had to go to the doctor felt scary. But hey why not, it may not be that bad. Lisa got to the doctors at 10:50 , her mom always had sure she was on time for everything. As Lisa was sitting in the waiting room she got real nerves her stomach started hurting and she start feeling really sick. “Lisa Boone” she heard the nurse called her name. As Lisa started walking towards the nurse to go in the back her body started shaking she had no clue what was about to happen, she never been to this kind of doctors office. First thing they did was made her pee in a cup. They sat her in a room. The doctor came in looking not to happy and said YOUR PREGNANT. “Is this a Trick”, Lisa responds with a laugh.
© Copyright 2014 kemeya mitchell (lucyrose at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1982876-Tuesday-afternoon-March-4th-2000