*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1983783-Death-of-a-God
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: GC · Short Story · Action/Adventure · #1983783
This is about a man who was like a god and he tries to protect his people and lands
I watch as they fight in the name of freedom. They speak of liberty and justice, but for who? I watch as they die and fall. Blood stains the battlefield. The Redcoats move closer and closer. Washington sits upon his white horse with horror in his eyes, by what he sees. I see something in the distance. A young teen running onto the battlefield, toward the redcoats. He pulls out his bow and shoots two arrows at one time. The arrows hit two redcoats in their hearts. Washington is shocked by what he sees.

The teen goes by Tomema. He was raised by his father.When he was 5,he started learning to survive. When he reached 9, he started to learn to control his mind. Most people don’t know how to use the powers that are inside their minds,like controlling time. After 3 years of that, he learned to pray to the god for weapons/armor.

The Lord gifted upon him a bow that has the ability to heal allies when shot, a tomahawk with the ability to return to it’s owner, and a robe that makes him run faster, jump higher, and move swiftly. The robe has a hood that is red and the rest is black.

Tomema sees a bullet flying towards him. He moves to the right so fast that it shocked the soldiers. He starts to run towards them. “Barricade,” The commander yells, but it’s too late. Tomema jumps onto one of the guns, jumps up, and flips midair. A man runs toward Tomema. He takes the gun and swings it around hitting a man in the face. Takes out his tomahawk and throws it at a man. His robe is turning red. He dodges a bayonet. He jumps to the left, throws the tomahawk, and nails someone in the head. He takes out his bow and shoots four arrows, one arrow hits a commander in the heart, two arrows hit three men in the head, the last one hits the general in the shoulder. The general falls of his horse and hits the ground hard.

Tomema walks up to him and says “May peace be with you.”He pulls out his tomahawk and slits the general’s throat.

“Who am I? you ask”, I am the eagle who watches out for young Tomema.

“Retreat,” the commander starts to say one by one. The redcoats start to run to the ships but those were sabotaged by Tomema’s brothers and sisters. Tomema stands on a hill watching the soldiers cry and beg for mercy. two of his brothers stand behind him, three sisters stand next to the brothers. Washington sits upon his horse in front of the brothers and sister. “Thanks for helping us. We would have surrender if you never showed up. If you ever need anything, please ask.”

“There is one thing.” He looks at his brothers and sisters and they all nod.”Yes?” “Leave our people alone, if you don’t, we will be back, and you guys will be running from us. Look upon the field. Those are the bodies of people fighting for what they believe in. I believe in my people and we are the strongest in the land. Leave our people alone or you will be laying with these bodies” They start walking away as Washington says “ I understand but I can’t stay president forever and keep that promise forever.”

Four years later.... "Where are they? They ran past here just a second ago.” A young man with a rifle says to his partners. “Look out. Right there,” he says shooting his gun at the person who is sitting in the tree. The person falls out of the tree. He was wearing a white robe with a black hood. The men run over and shoot him in the head 3 more times. “We got him!” The older guys says. “Wait! Weren't there 5 of them?” Brandon says “Yes”the older man say, “You should never kill one of us, because we get revenge” Tomema says from behind them “Shit, we are screwed” Brandon says laying down his sword and gun. Tomema does an eagle call and three more Matha Indians jump down from tall trees. The men start running towards the town, but not Brandon. He stays firm on his knees, surrendering. “Looks like he’s not afraid and knows our true power,” Tomema says smiling. “We should kill him” Tomema’s brother, Esana, says. “NO! We do not kill innocents” “He killed our brother.” “He did not kill anyone. Does he look like he killed someone? Look at someone before you judge them. Bring him back to the village.” Tomema yells as he walks away from Esana. “This could be a trap. What if they come back with an army?” Esana says with a I’m sorry look. “Then we fight for our freedom just like the Americans did. Start all the training and get scouts out watching and have them report to me if they see anything.” “understood” Esana says running back to the village.

A week later... “This is weird and disappointing.I thought they would have attacked by now.” A tall, dark blue eyed man says while sitting with his feet up and holding a gun. He goes by the name of Suna. “They will. The people we stole from were from the military. They were attacking and hustling innocent people. They will come back and in force.” Tomema says while laying on a bed made out of rock. He falls back asleep.

He awakes to the sound of the military marching to the village. “We are screwed” Suna says while holding his gun with both hands “Suna, you stay here and do nothing until I come back. I need to warn the village” Tomema says. He jumps from tree to tree toward the village, but it is too late. The military reached the village first and started killing his brothers and sisters. “STOP” He yelled running towards them. They stood their ground but, there was only a few brothers and sisters left. They fought bravely and courageously. They died to protect the village. Tomema took his bow out and shot three arrows and killed all three with heart shots. He dropped the bow and took out his tomahawk and sliced a man’s neck, but he was surrounded by the military.They beat him down and busted open his skull.

He watched as his people died and suffered. He can’t save them, because he lays on the ground with blood running down his hands and face. “I will return for my revenge on America” His hands fall to the ground. His head hits the ground. He lays there motionless. The village still burns and the land stained with blood. The spirits never rests.
© Copyright 2014 FatNinja96 (darkangel96 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1983783-Death-of-a-God