*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1984955-our-own-book-called-life
by shaiGT
Rated: E · Other · Other · #1984955
a simple writing about life...
Here on earth we are like authors, we write our own story. But you know what the best is? Being the main character. We have the power of choice. We can let other people in and may be they put flavours on the story. We can even choose who will be the supporting actor and we might call them as true friend. We can let someone be part of the story if we choose to and we can remove someone if we want.

And while we are writing, there is one being who is dearly there for us. He is our Mentor, and He loves us so much. Other may criticize our book but if we listen to our Mentor, our heart is fills with peace again. Sometimes filling up the pages we may find our self, confused, what will I right? When is the right time? Where is the right place? How will this story be happy? Then we seek our Mentor, and we are enlightened by His words. The right time is God's time. The best place is in God's heart. For the story to be happy dedicate it to our Mentor. Because He is the one who gives us this book to write on. And because of His love we are here writing our book called life.

© Copyright 2014 shaiGT (shaigt at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1984955-our-own-book-called-life