*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1985482-Tomoko-The-Futanari-Sex-Goddess-Part-1
Rated: XGC · Fiction · Adult · #1985482
I received a request to write this from an anon on my tumblr.
Tomoko woke up with a massive erection. She noticed her member was in pain…it must have risen in her sleep. She bit her lip and blushed as she looked down at it…it was even bigger than usual…she rolled over and grabbed the box of tissues she kept by her computer. She’d have to rub one out if she wanted the throbbing pain to stop anytime soon. Tomoko sighed heavily. Every once in a while, that grey guy would cast a spell….and she could never control herself afterwards…She slowly wrapped her fingers around her throbbing cock. She took a lustful breath as she did and closed her eyes. Various sexual images ran through her mind as she began to tug on it slowly. She grabbed her breast with her other hand and squeezed it, adding to her pleasure. She slowly began to increase the speed and vigor of her masturbation. A thought came to mind as she did. “What if I could suck my own cock?” As she wondered this, the cock grew longer in her hands. Long enough to reach with her mouth.

Tomoko extended a tongue towards the massive shaft and ran it across the head, getting a tongue full of pre-cum. She shivered from the tingling sensation and sweet taste. She gave an almost twisted smile before wrapping her lips around it and sucking on the head, vacuuming more pre-cum out of it. Her thoughts caused it to grow to the point of hitting the back of her throat before shrinking it again so she could breathe. If she could make a cock grow at will….what about the rest of her? She thought about becoming larger and found herself bursting out of the house as she grew out of and through both her house and the neighbors’. Thank God they weren’t home…

She stood to her feet and looked down. She was trying to see how big she had gotten by looking down…but all she saw was her cock still red and throbbing. She sighed before grasping it once more. She began to masturbate vigorously as people stopped to watch from below. She moaned loudly, attracting more people as she did. Pre-cum fell from her cock, falling onto something below. Tomoko was too preoccupied to notice. She blushed…she was going to cum soon, she could feel it. She kept pulling, attempting to milk herself and finally be rid of the painful erection.

At long last, she came, splattering cum on houses, buildings and people below. The people were swept away, as if they had been hit by a massive wave of water. Tomoko stood there, still gasping for air with a glazed-over look in her eyes.
© Copyright 2014 heart in brocade (xovanx at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1985482-Tomoko-The-Futanari-Sex-Goddess-Part-1