*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1985502-This-Time-Youll-Pay
Rated: XGC · Fiction · Adult · #1985502
Sheena catches Zelos spying again...and finally decides to punish him.
Sheena stepped into the hot spring. It felt good to finally get a moment away from the group she had been travelling with. She sighed happily as she soaked. She spotted something strange out of the corner of her eye and turned to face it. She looked through the crack of one of the wooden partitions and realized she was making eye contact with someone. Someone she knew.

"Zelos!", Sheena hissed just loud enough to be audible without attracting outside attention. "I know it’s you, idiot! Nobody else has pink hair like yours!" The other figure simply shrugged before speaking. "Alright, ya caught me again." Sheena crossed her arms before retorting. "This time, I’m gonna make you pay. Come here." Zelos looked around, apparently making sure the coast was clear. "What? Are you crazy?" He was both scared of the fact that he may be subject to another one of Sheena’s painful beatings…and the fact that he would be spotted in his perverse antics. Sheena grinned at him through the partition. "Nobody’s in here but me…come on…don’t be such a bitch, Zelos."

Zelos slipped through the partition and stood outside of the spring sporting a lump in his pants. Sheena looked at the lump before raising her gaze back to making eye contact with him. "You’re been spying on me often. Why didn’t you ever just ask me to fuck you straight out?" Zelos stood silent, still maintaining eye contact, despite Sheena’s nakedness. "Maybe I’ve been wanting to fuck you too, but I could actually control myself.” Zelos adopted the look of a deer caught in headlights. The idea had apparently never crossed his mind. "But now…I’m going to punish you for spying on me."

Sheena crawled out of the spring and pulled Zelos in by the collar before kissing him passionately. He kissed back and raised his arms to hug Sheena around the waist. She broke the kiss abruptly. "You’re being punished. You don’t get to touch or speak unless I let you." She pulled him by the hand into the change room, which was a large room with wooden stalls lining the walls. "Lie down on the floor." Zelos began to object before Sheena cut him off once more. "Do you want to do this or not? Trust me, I can hold out for a lot longer than you can…." Zelos sighed before lying down as she ordered. She pressed a foot against the bulge in his pants. "It feels good to know that I can press all my weight down at any time and injure you at any time." Zelos looked up at her pleadingly. She gently ran her foot across his member and he moaned softly.

"I think I’m getting tired…I need to sit down.", she said before plopping down onto his face. He lapped at her pussy hungrily. She bit her lip. Zelos he the most sexual prowess of their group….that much was obvious. She peeled Zelos’ pants down before grasping his member in her hands. "You don’t get to cum until I do.", Sheena said before moaning again as his tongue entered her once more. She shivered slightly before bending over and displaying her flexibility and managing to reach his cock with her mouth. Zelos began to thrust his hips, enjoying the warmth of Sheena’s mouth. The two continued before reaching a mutual climax. The two lay on the ground embracing one another. "If you tell anyone, I’ll kill you.", Sheena threatened. Zelos responded with a smile.
© Copyright 2014 heart in brocade (xovanx at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1985502-This-Time-Youll-Pay