*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1987196-The-Story-Of-junior-High-Part-1
by Me
Rated: 18+ · Other · Other · #1987196
True story of my experiences in Jr. High
Jr. High was a love hate story of my life. It sucked but I loved it.The only reason it was amazing for me was for one girl: Amanda.
Amanda was amazing! she's kind and caring to others, she is beutiful, and cool. Not cool as in popular but cool as in chill in certain situations. She was always kind to others, even those who bully her. She had her looks going for her though: a nice heart shaped ass, lovely round boobs, long dark hair, and a little bit of a belly. She always got bullied and I thought it was unfair. She was only bullied by my closest friends. I was scared to admit to love her because my other friend (who was a girl) might get pissed at me.
I only wished to love her. whenever I saw her walk by, I always waved at her. When she would smile for me my heart would litterally melt. I sometimes wished to squeeze her lovely ass and boobs. Sometimes i would get to touch it in the packed halls, but other than that, i never did.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
© Copyright 2014 Me (wannagetzelda at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1987196-The-Story-Of-junior-High-Part-1