*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1988613-The-Story-Of-junior-High-Part-2
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
by Me
Rated: 13+ · Other · Other · #1988613
Part 2 of part one duh.
So The day was Saturday. I was excited because today was the day of our Summer dance. I had planned to ask her at her house.
I was very excited about this. I went over to her house and asked her and she said yes! I was ecstatic that she said yes! she decied to wait till 9:30 and it was 9:00 so we had some time to get to know each other.

"soo umm... what are some of your hobbies?" i asked

"...Well i llike to play nintendo video games and make silly youtube videos." She said. "What do you like?"

"ummm well... i like nintendo video games too. my favorite is pokemon. I also like... gulp... big bellies." i said.

"*gasp* you do? I thought i was the only one!" She exclaimed. " I grew to like it after I started getting bullied and I watched inflation videos and stuffing videos. I only like female ones though cause i dont like hairy bellies." she explained.

"same here. i found i loved them in a similar way."I said.

'... do you want to feel mine?" She asked.

"umm... sure if thats okay." I said.

She lifted up the top half of her dress and exposed her belly to the world. It was a bit bigger than with a shirt on and i thought it was cute. I reached my hand out and touched it. I started rubbing my hand against it and squishing it. She kept giggling and it seemed she was enjoying it.

"No one has ever appriated my body this much!" She said while giggling.

She was acctually enjoying me!

"...heehee i like this... ohp its time to go!" she said.

we went and danced for a few hours. Then we went back to her appartment.

"I really enjoyed tonight but how about we end it with a bang?" She said. "litterally."

"Sure." I said.

As we went up the stairs of the complex she explained her plan.

"how about we first inflate me then stuff me in some of my small button downs?" She explained.

"Sure" I said as we entered her appartment.

© Copyright 2014 Me (wannagetzelda at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1988613-The-Story-Of-junior-High-Part-2