*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1988683-Interchangeable-Words---Part-1
Rated: E · Other · Emotional · #1988683
Interchangeable Words - Part 1
A girl: of you, I feel profoundly tender admiration
A boy: in me, I just feel an insistent short-lived passion

A girl: here, what I give is unconditional
A boy: there, I see something delusional

A girl: I’m willing to sacrifice for you (selflessness)
A boy: I couldn’t satisfy you (recklessness)

A girl: I’m not afraid making a commitment
A boy: I’m only pursuing an excitement

I know it’s a bit melancholy. But, I just want to show you the difference between love and infatuation.

In life, there are other things that could be wrongly perceived and vaguely understood. Let’s start with the first one.

I don’t need your sorry. I just need your apology!

When people did a mistake to you, it is very common you expect that people admit it and feel remorse about it. Saying sorry might be the sincere way to admit the mistake. Saying sorry might be the honest way to regret not repeating it again. Whilst, there will be a lot of things to be proven besides what comes out of their mouth.

In situational case, people may see different between apology and sorry in regards which comes earlier and comes later. In professional world, people may informally say sorry to others and lately put their apology on paper, email, etc. Some people may say apology first and back it up with say sorry then. Others may see apologizing is a way of conveying platitude without feeling guilty. That’s fair enough.

But what the heck in this world. When some people are only asking for other apology and not in the least expecting other sorry. They don’t see how sincere you regretting your mistake but they only want to see you being humiliated after declaring or stating your apology in public.

Back to realistic point of view, I am not literally trying to force my disagreement about this interchangeably words. As grown-ups say that in professional circumstances (grown-ups jargon), all those formal actions required to proving your alignments and compliances with this rational world. This world somehow prefers something emotionless to something sentimental.

The bottom-line, I just want to shows you some of the interchangeable words around us. I hope we can understand the meaning of each word in depth so we can evaluate which has emotional value and which doesn’t.
© Copyright 2014 F.K.Kosasih (ferkurr at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1988683-Interchangeable-Words---Part-1