*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1990426-Wallflowers-excerpt
Rated: 13+ · Other · Detective · #1990426
Karma and Crystal are in psychiatrist's office, and flashbacks lead to discoveries.
      The psychiatrist sat down across from Crystal in the hospital's prison ward. His name tag said Dr. Hubert Hoo. She did not want to talk to a psychiatrist. She just wanted to make sure that she and Karma were safe, that no one would hurt them. She did not feel at all bad that she killed all of those people. She looked right at him, and told to doctor this with her eyes.

" Okay," He started. " Crystal, do you what day it is?" She did not respond.

" Do you know what year it is?" He paused, and then asked, " Do you know why you killed all of those people?" When she didn't respond, he sighed and tried a different approach.

" Was it Karma?" He asked. " Did she make you do it? Because if she did, then you won't be in trouble. We can take care of her, and you can be free."

" No!" she yelled, " You cannot hurt Karma! All those other people, we had to get rid of them. They would have hurt us if we hadn't. And we couldn't let that happen. I couldn't let those people hurt me like Jason had, or hurt Karma like her father had hurt her!"

" So you don't feel bad?"

"Why should I fell bad? We helped to rid the world of horrible people. I saw it in their eyes. They looked at us like they wanted to hurt us. So they had to disappear. I could not let them hurt me like all those people had, or hurt Karma the way that her father had hurt her."

" What happened to Karma?" He asked softly. " What did her father do?"

Crystal was silent. He knew that they wouldn't give each other up. They loved each other too much. They were too close.
© Copyright 2014 wordlover300 (wordlover13 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1990426-Wallflowers-excerpt