*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1990449-Her-story
by Amour
Rated: E · Chapter · Experience · #1990449
Short excerpt of my new story
Being a semi -popular was hard I had to admit. All the nonstop drama, everyone always in your business, its agonizing being popular. But in the end all the nonstop attention pays of for it ... I guess I'm not really sure. Of course considering the option of not being popular sucked , but sometimes I wish I was quiet, I wish I didn't know anyone, sometimes I just wish I was a wallflower. The possibility of me being a no one was just unthinkable... I could never be a wallflower I'm always featured somewhere. I who belonged to everyone who belonged to no one I know it's confusing, but my life is just one big confusing blob, and I'm going to do my best to tell my story. Don't act like you know how this story is going to go, because no one not even me knows how this story is going to go. For starters I'm Marilyn obviously the narrator .Everyone calls me Mara for short or whatever. I'm 16 you know like the ages were everyone gets drunk and/or high. I live in this pathetic excuse for a town called Hammonton its literally disgusting .Everyone is so boring and to become popular, or semi popular is: be pretty, Instagram famous, or have a popular boyfriend. The criterion is stupid I know I actually have completed all three options. Throughout the story feel free to call me anything you want jerk idiot etc. I really don't care I have absolutely no record to maintain I just don't care about anything anymore. So anyway my story starts out slow and nothing really spectacular just like normal stuff.

Eww I thought as I looked the outfit down. My ridiculous mother purchased all prissy hideous outfits for my first day. I went to my closet and pulled out some blue skin tight Delia's jeans, and a marvel t-shirt. Back when I was a nobody I didn't really dress for anyone. I like despised the idea of wearing actual pants to any public place it's just overall a stupid idea. My mom won't mind I guess I never really think about hurting her feelings. She knows I'm sort of this punk rock hipster type kid she probably purposely bought those hideous clothes to quote "get me out of my comfort zone so I can experience the world". Like seriously what kid do you know that listens to: Arctic Monkeys, Paramore, and Sleeping with Sirens that wears Victoria Secret sweatshirts and pink hair bows? I always think that how a person acts and what they listen to is how they should dress.



© Copyright 2014 Amour (amour_benjamin at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1990449-Her-story