*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1991552-I-was-married-to-a-female-Preacher
Rated: E · Short Story · Personal · #1991552
I was married to a Preacher whom also had an amazing gift of Prophecy and healing.
      I was married to a Preacher whom also had an amazing gift of Prophecy she could tell you something wonderful was going to happen to you and often it would happen the same day. Also she had the gift of healing and miracles and being raised Baptist I believed miracles could happen but I never really saw or experienced them before. We built a wall for all of the wheelchairs, canes, and also a shelf for all the medicines people left behind after my x-wife prayed and laid her hands on them and prayed saying “in the name of Jesus Christ be healed.” As time went on the money, popularity and so called fame caused her to become arrogant and take advantage of the people by adding a price tag for the healing and charging money to keep the healing, I warned her that the people belonged to God and that God would stop her if she continued to use the people God sent to be blessed.. We divorced in 1988 after about 3 yrs. of marriage. I married the love of my life in 1995 and we will celebrate 20 yrs. of marriage in August 2014. Many other things happened in the first marriage that I would like help to write about like the birth of my only son whom was hidden from me until this day.
© Copyright 2014 pastors03 (pastors03 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1991552-I-was-married-to-a-female-Preacher