*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1992294-Dramatically-Complex
by Rikki
Rated: E · Fiction · Drama · #1992294
An average girl that had one wish. And one day that wish came true!
Dramatically complex
Dear Diary,
Hello there! I just had this amazing idea, ever sense I moved schools I've been having a hard time making friends. A really hard time. And there is this one guy, I think I heard someone call him Dylan? I'm not sure, but that guy is a big jerk! At first glance I thought he was kind of cute. Now I look back and I think what did I see in that guy! Yuck! Maybe you're wondering why I despise him so much, well it's just that, remember I said I thought he was kind of cute first. Well on the first couples of days of school I was waiting in front of the class room when all of a sudden someone calls me. I was shocked, especially when I saw who it was that was calling me. It was Dylan, Dylan was calling me! So I just responded with a normal "yeah?" he then told me to hold out my hand, and I did. At first he just put his hand on top of mine, but he had something in his hand. Meanwhile I was trying to figure out what it was, he leaned towards me and whispered in my ear, "I know you like me" I was frozen solid, like a rock, a red rock. Then he let go of something he was holding. And you won't guess what it was. It was trash, trash! Out of all things he could have done he decided to embarrass me! Everyone there was laughing at me, even the class pet was laughing at me! And that is the reason I despise Dylan. But I kept his little prank, you know just in case I start having a crush on him again. And if that happens I will just go to my room and see that paper curled up in a ball and remember what he did to me; it's been pretty handy actually.
Oh wait I still haven't said my awesome idea!!!! Well my idea is that, yes, I should make a diary, but as you probably noticed is that is written in a form as if I was going to give it to someone so they can read. Well the reason is because I plan one day to show this diary to the public so they can see how interesting my life was. Of course I need something in my life to be interesting in order to write it down here. But hey my simple life can all of a sudden change into an extremely dramatic life, don't you think?
Well now let me introduce myself. I mean you're reading a diary of someone you don't know. Or well maybe you do know me, but this is for the people that have no idea who I am. Ok first of all, my name is Rosalind, which means horse, and I hate horses. It's kind of a personal story, but I might tell it to you later on. Ok then let's continue with what I do like and what I don't like. My favorite color is black and withe, I don't like the color pink, yea I don't think I'm the girly type. Also my favorite hobby is playing online games it's just so fun!!!!! I mean it's so easy to make friends you don't really have to worry of what other people think about you, you cans just be yourself and it's just so fun!!!!! Ok then my favorite food is, well I don't have a favorite food but, I don't like sea food well I only like shrimp, its sooo good. Do I have a boyfriend? No. have I ever had a boyfriend? No. Will I ever get a boyfriend? I plan to. Do I have friends? A lot of friends, but there back at where I used to live. But at the same time I made a couple of friends at my new school, there in this club, and it's called... what was it called again? Oh yeah it's called online gamers, I forgot what it was called for a second, and obviously it's for people that like to play an online game. But not any online game, only the most awesome game in the world!! And that game is paranormal galaxy. Here is the background story... you're just an ordinary teenage boy/girl in an ordinary city that attends to a school called Evercursed high school. You're the type of person that just doesn't fit in well. And so one day you were just at school, on your way to your classroom, when all of a sudden you hear someone calling your name, and when you turn around all you see is a door, with a sign that says "come in if you dare", closing. You decided to take the dare, just because of curiosity, and went towards the door. But you're not stupid enough to just walk in, so you decide to just open the door a little and look around. You know close enough to the door so it won't mysteriously close behind you. But when you open it you can't see anything, as in its pitch black and you try to focus when, you feel something pulling you in the room! You try to pull lose but they got a really strong grip, and when your about to set lose, you fall! So yea you can pretty much picture what happened next. You went in the room, the door mysteriously closes and then, you pass out. When you finally wake up you're in a dorm? Well you know one thing; it's not your dorm. You get up and you see a note on a desk so you pick it up and read it, "ok you're probably going to panic after you read this note, but when you're done panicking just look for me, and don't even try to go to the door." After reading that you get out of the dorm, only to find yourself in village! Full of people that you don't know, so of course, you panic then you realize you're wasting time by panicking. And randomly you see a door, just standing there, it seems out of place. But then you remember that's the same door you got pulled into! So you run towards it and when you get you definitely know that's it's the same door. When you're about to turn the knob someone stops you, they have that same strong grip as that other person who pulled you in this strange place. And when you turn around, you see a guy (if your character is a girl)/girl (if your character is a guy) that's stopping you from turning that knob. You try to break free but, just like last time, it's no use. Then he/she introduces themselves and shows you around the village, there very cheerful. When you start feeling home you remember that this is definitely not your house. And you ask "what am I doing here?" and all of a sudden that cheerful stranger turns into a serious person. And they say "as you can see, this is a village, but it's not an ordinary village. These people you see here aren't people. There actually paranormal creatures, even I am a paranormal creature. In case you're wondering if your house is close by, well it's not. You're in a whole entire different place now; you can even call it a parallel universe. And yes by universe I mean there are a whole lot of worlds out there filled with paranormal creatures, we were once a peaceful universe, but then one day all of the rulers in every world started to act a little weird. And all of a sudden the one day when all of the rulers were in a meeting they all became enemies. And I know the reason of that, it's because someone, I don't know who, has hypnotized them to become evil. Luckily I was able to stop my master from becoming evil. But in order to put all of the galaxies at piece, I need help. And that's where you come in" at that moment you're really confused, "how can a normal girl like me be of any help?" you ask. With a smile on their face, they says "you are stronger and greater than you think" well with that in mind you start to think to ether run for it or stay with this stranger and help save the galaxy, or so they say. "You can't go back to your house until everything is back to normal" they say. Your react quickly to that by screaming out "what!" so I guess you don't really have a choice and so that is where your journey of "paranormal galaxy" begins...
So for me, my characters name is Alia, and the person that pulled me into the parallel universe is a guy, and his name is drake. So pretty cool background story, no? Well what do you think is it and awesome game or is it. Ok so now that I have introduced my enemy, myself, and the awesome game, I think there is only more thing to tell you about, my crush. Ok first he is like the dreamiest guy in the world! I mean just his name is dreamy, Antonio, it sound kind of French, no? And French is spoken in Paris, right? And I heard that Paris is romantic! Even if his name wasn't Antonio, he would still be dreamy. Well that's about everything I wanted to say for today, until next time!
11:00 p.m.
March-27/Wednesday
Well after writing the first part of my diary, I went to sleep. And just in case you're wondering, yes I, Rosalind, am writing a story of myself. Just trying to make thing the least complicated I can, trust me later on it going to get way more complicated than this. Ok so the next morning, I wake up with my messy hair, and I mean messy, it takes hours to make it look perfect! Which is how I like it! Oh well I guess... it's not that bad, is it? Oh but on the bright side... yeah there's no bright side. Ok, ok let's move on, so I wake up fix my hair, get dressed and everything.
Where am I going? I'm going to my "lovely" new school. I'm telling you I just hate that school! I mean if anyone could tell me on good thing about that school, it would be a miracle! But there only one reason that I go to that school, and the reason is Antonio. On my way to school, I'm in the middle of daydreaming when I all of a sudden spot "him" every time I see him I just wish I could go back to the past and punch him when he dared to do what he did. Who? You ask, well who else would it be, no other than Dylan. He ruins everything! And get this after what he did to me, he still dares to wave at me and act like nothing happened, ugh! He drives me nuts! And the worst part is he's in all of my classes... why couldn't it have been Antonio instead of him. This school is evil! Evil I tell you!
Well enough about Dylan, let's keep talking about someone who deserves to be talked about, like Antonio for example... well to be honest, it could be possible that my crush has no idea who I am... well that's going to change today! Because he always go to the library after school, and today when he goes to the library I'm going to "accidentally" run into him and we will talk, then we'll relies how much stuff we have in common, fall in love with each other, get married and well you know what happens next. Yup I have everything planned out; I'm the type of person that thinks ahead. Oh well here I am now, in the same place where "he" called me... then I see him and he sees me. When he called my name I rushed in the room and put some earphones on so he would think I'm listening to music. That's when I wished I was invisible... he came in the class, sense this is his class room as well, and called me again. I just turned away and pretended I couldn't hear him. Then he pulled on of my earphones out of my ear and called me again "Rosalind". Ugh! I already hate my name, but when he says it I just hate it more! I had no other choice but to answer him, still not facing him, I say "what do you want?" And you wouldn't guess what he asked me! Not even if you tried to guess forever! He said "do you not like me?" I swear I could feel my blood boiling! I was about to scream at him! But when I was about to answer his question the teacher started class. And throughout the whole entire day he kept asking "do you like me?" and for some reason I wasn't able to answer him.
So that's pretty much how my day went... well at least it's over, and now I can go to the library now! Woo! I'll just go to the library early and do something to distract myself. Oh I have an Idea! I should write on my diary of what happened today. Let's see...
Dear Diary,
Hi again! Well today was a very normal day, oh wait it wasn't normal, not normal at all. First Dylan called out my name in the same place he did the first time. I avoided him, but he goes to the same class I go to so it was useless... and it turns out he wanted to ask me something, and from what I learned today, he really wants me to answer that question... well to make long story short, Dylan was even more annoying than usual. And now its afterschool and I'm waiting for Antonio, ok so he usually goes to the library like around 3:30. No I am not a stalker... am I? Oh whatever, you can call it stalker but I'll call it true love. Ok so I have this awesome plan that can't fail, I just know it! And that plan will start as soon as Antonio walks in this library. Well its 3:25, it shouldn't be long now, so got to go!
3:26 p.m.
March-28/Thursday
When I was done writing my diary entry I heard someone call my name from behind me. Shocked, I reacted really fast and slammed my diary close, and as I suspected, Dylan was behind me. "Hey what's that you got there?" Dylan asked trying to look over my shoulder to see. I nervously say "n-nothing" I felt really nervous, and I started to feel freezing sweat... oh and by the way freezing sweat means when you feel cold but your sweating too, you know what I mean? But when I was trying to calm down I didn't realize that Dylan was slowly reaching for my diary. Then he took it! I jumped out of my chair and shouted "Dylan give it back!" all he said was "answer my question and then I'll give you your diary"
What? Answer is question? Which one? Ooh that question, while still trying to get my diary back, I said "why do you want to know that badly! And why did you all of a sudden started to talk to me!" Dylan said "just answer it" oh so I have to answer it, but he doesn't have to. Well that's not fair, not fair at all. Again, with no choice left I answered "No, I don't like you, there! Happy? Now give me my dia- journal back!" when I said that Dylan, dropped my diary and grabbed my shoulders, pushing me towards the wall. And there we were face-to-face, he was so close to me it almost looked like he was about to kiss me! But then he said "do you really not like me?" when he said that I don't know but most of the hatred that I had was gone. I was speechless...
After what seemed like forever Dylan let go of me and started to walk off. And then the unexpected happened! "Wait, Dylan!" I shouted out. He stopped and turned around, waiting for me to say something, and I did say something. Something I would never guessed I would say "look I do like you, but only as a friend, right now I like someone else" and, with a smile, Dylan waves at me and leaves. For a minute there I felt lonely, but then I saw Antonio walk in! Ok so now operation AFIWM, that means Antonio falls in love with me, begins!

Dear Diary,
You wouldn't believe what happened! Ok so there's good news and bad news... and I'm going to go ahead and say the good news first. Ok so remember about the plan? Well it worked really well! But instead of pretending that we "accidentally" met there, I accidentally stepped on my shoe lace and tripped... and someone stopped me from falling and you guess who it was Antonio!!! Antonio is a really nice guy! And now were friends! Eek! I am like so really happy! Well other than the part where I tripped everything was how I planned! And I just can't wait for the part where he falls in love with me!!! Eek! Well I got to go to sleep now. Goodnight!
9:47 p.m.
March-28/Thursday
Ok so here is how Friday went...


Dear Diary,
Today was a crazy day! Like literally crazy! Ok so first of all Dylan was as annoying as the other day, but this time he told me to sit with him at lunch! As if! Even if he was the last person on earth I would never sit whit him. But at the end he left me no choice and I was forced to sit with him... and I have noticed that he all of a sudden Dylan started to talk to me... Before we didn't even look at each other... or well I didn't look at him, but I'm pretty sure he didn't look at me ether. But sense yesterday he's actually pretending to be my friend! That's right! I said PRETENDING! Oh but he doesn't know that I'm on to his little trickery. Yea he isn't my friend; he's just playing with my emotions! He knows that I still- sorry I got a little carried away... so as I was saying, I know about his little schemes but just wait for that to backfire.
6:15 p.m.
March-29/Friday
Ok! Today is the day that I will finally ask out my crush! Ok I got his phone number so let me start a conversation...
Me: hey
Will he reply? What if he's busy? What if a start to panic!
Antonio: hey, what's up?
Eek! He replied! Ok so you know how to start a normal conversation by just asking questions. And so far Antonio seems to be in a good mood...
         Me: oh, can I ask you something
         Antonio: sure, but first I need to ask you something
         Me: yeah? What's that?
         Antonio: will you be my girlfriend?
Oh my god. He actually asked me out. Me! Who would have expected him to ask ME out! Eek!
         Me: of course!
         Antonio: cool, well hey I'm kind of tired so I'm going to sleep
         Antonio: love you
Eek! He said love you!!!!
         Me: love you too
         Ok so first ting when I woke up, of course I remembered about me and Antonio being a couple! But other than that I saw that my phone was blinking a green light, that usually meant I got a text, so I went over to take a look and it was from an unknown number... well so I won't be going back and forward and back and forward saying they said and I said and they said and so on, I'm just going to show you our conversation... oh but before that I just remembered something, yesterday at night, right after I finished writing my diary entry, a crumbled up paper fell, I had no idea it was "the prank paper ball" but I opened it, and you wouldn't guess what it had written on it! Well ill save that for later, but right now here is the conversation...
Unknown: heyyyyy
Me: who is this?
Unknown: is that important?
Me: yes, actually
Unknown: well my name is D.J
Me: ok then I don't know you... sorry but you go the wrong number
Unknown: oh, no I got the right number
Me: ok then bye bye
Unknown: no wait! How about we get to know each other better?
Me: uh I don't think so
Unknown: I won't stop bothering you until you accept
Well after that I stopped messaging him, isn't it weird that he sort of reminded me of Dylan? What if he's a secret admirer...? Oh and you when he said he won't stop bothering me? Well he didn't... so I had no choice but to accept his friendship... I'm kind of scared though, because after we knew each other, which surprisingly we have lots in common, he asked me if we could meet up at the park... I know it was a bad idea to agree but I kind of want to know who this is. And anyways he said that he knows where I live, and if I decline he will break into my house at night... so yea, which one do you think is safer?
Well when I was on my way to the park I saw Dylan sitting on a bench, in the same spot D.J said he would be... so I went to Dylan and asked him, "Hey has anyone else passed by here?" he replied "nope" I was really confused, so I decided to call the number. And after a few seconds of dialing, Dylan's phone rang! I was trying to think positive by telling myself; maybe he got a different call at the same time? But when he answered the call with a deep and simple, "hello?" it was pretty obvious that he was D.J!!! Well the next thing Dylan did was hang up the call and look towards me. I was shocked. Like literally shocked and not just because D.J turned out to be Dylan, but because me and Dylan have a lot in common! He started to say "sense now you know me well and were friends..." friends? I wanted to say that but I couldn't get words out of my mouth "...can I ask you something?" he finished. He must have mistaken my silence for a yes and said, "Will you go out with me?"
I literally fell when I heard that, and I think I was about to pass out as well, but before that I was able to answer him, "no" after that his smile on his face turned into a frown, not as in mad but as in sad and I continued, "I like someone else right now... and-" "its Antonio isn't it" he said, cutting me off. We both just stood there, with very long awkward silence... and I said something very rude without thinking, "me and Antonio are going out"
Right after I said that, Dylan grabbed me and pulled me closer to him, face-to-face, just like that other time and yes, it seemed like he was about to kiss me! "Do you really like Antonio? Or are you trying to make me jealous?" Dylan said. Jealous? Why would I want to make him jealous? Well meanwhile I was thinking to myself, Dylan decides to kiss me! And not on the cheek! And the worst part is, I could see Antonio staring at us from behind Dylan... I tried to pull myself away from Dylan, but he wouldn't let go. Until Antonio said, "so we just started dating, and already your cheating on me?" when Dylan heard Antonio's voice he turned around, letting me go. "Wait, Antonio it's not what you think!" I shouted at him. "I think Dylan just kissed you!" Antonio shouted at me. Ok maybe it was what he thought, but that was not the point, before I could explains Antonio turned around and left...
I tried to get a hold of Antonio, but it was no use... he wouldn't answer my texts, calls, or anything! That was when I remembered, he goes to the library around this time! So I got myself dressed, again, and ran outside towards the library. When I got to the library, still outside, I saw him! He was talking on the phone; it kind of looked like he was arguing. So I went inside the library. And I was about to call out his name when I heard him mention me, aww how sweet, well I decided to listen to what he was saying, you know so I wouldn't disturbed him. So I just sat there and listened to him. "Yea me and Rosalind are going out now, so when are you going to pay me? Doesn't she seem happy already? Ha! I have to admit she is one stupid girl! She suspects the least of me getting pay to go out with her! It kind of makes me feel bad for her. I mean who likes that girl? I can tell you already, that girl won't have a husband unless they pay him to marry her!"
... I couldn't believe what I just heard... Antonio, who is now my boyfriend does not actually like me... he is actually getting paid to pretend to like me... I felt so miserable... but then I stood up for myself "hey Antonio?" I said kindly. He slowly turned around and said "yea? What do you wa-" SLAP!!! I, Rosalind slapped Antonio across his face "for your information, Antonio, there are a lot of people that like me! For my true self! They don't have to get paid! A lot of people think your SOOO nice. Well do I feel bad for them! Because all they see is a lie!..." and for a sort pause I stood there and remembered what the crumbled up paper said... will you go out with me? I really like you... and I continued, "And actually there is one guy that really does like me for who I am! And his name is Dylan! He is a great guy, e is very honest and kind, and way better than you!"
Whoa that is the first time I ever screamed at someone... It felt so good! But then Antonio fired back and said "well your precious "Dylan" was the one that was paying me!" I was really surprised when I heard that. The last thing I said was "we are done!" and then I ran out of the library. I took out my cell phone and called Dylan. "Hello?" he answered, but all he could hear was me crying, I think he panicked or something because he responded real fast asking "where are you?" the only thing I said was "the park" after that I hung up.
It didn't take him long to arrive were I was, when he sat next to me, hugging me to comfort me, I could feel his heart beat really fast, was he running that fast? Or is he that scared that I might have found out his secret? Or maybe he was just worried? Well whichever the case I just couldn't ole in the tears and started to cry... and after a while, I calmed down and said "why... why would you do this to me?" you could tell that Dylan understood what I meant "well you see rosal-" I cut him off before he could finish my name "at first I think you embarrass me in front of the whole school, then I realize I was wrong. Then I think you're just playing around with my emotions, and then I realize I was wrong again. And then you hire a guy that doesn't even like me one bit to date me! What is wrong with you!" Dylan tries to say "rosal-" "I mean at first I like you and then I don't! Then I do! And then I don't! And then I do! And then I don't!!!!! When is this going to end Dylan! I have always liked you but I keep trying to find reasons to not like you! Because I know that you don't like me! But when I finally convince myself that I am in love with you! Someone gives me a reason I shouldn't!" "Rosalind!!!!" Dylan shouts "look I don't want to shout at you but you left me no choice... let me get a chance to explain why I did it, ok?" I reply calmly "ok" and so he continues "I too have loved you sense the moment I laid my eyes upon you, and I wasn't sure if you liked me and that's why I gave you the note in a paper ball form. And later on, sense you didn't talk to me, I realized you didn't get the message so I decided to become friends. But then I understood that you were never going to like me and I knew you liked Antonio, also that Antonio doesn't like you. But my heart ached of the thought that you thought Antonio was the perfect guy for you so... I paid him so he would like you and you wouldn't be heartbroken..." when he was done he was looking at the ground asking for forgiveness. I wiped the tears off my face and said "you did all that for me? And here I thought all negative about you... kind of makes me feel like the bad guy..." then he lifted up his head and asked "do you forgive me?"- SLAP!! "That was for hurting me even if you weren't trying to hurt me" then I kissed him. And I think you know what happens next...



© Copyright 2014 Rikki (eri_gamer at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1992294-Dramatically-Complex