*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1992297-Jack-B-Rob
by Rikki
Rated: E · Fiction · Dark · #1992297
In a town that had a good reputation only one person was in charge and had only one rule.
Jack .B. Rob

There was a town, not an ordinary town, but a tawdry town. At first glance you would say "oh my, that must be a very wealthy town" so you decide to move in the town that looks so flashy. And you would think what if there are not any more rooms in the hotels? Then you find out that there is a lot of rooms available, that's weird you think. But then you wonder, maybe it's expensive? So you ask the man behind the cashier, how much will it cost for a room? The man tells you, 10$ per person. Well that's awfully cheap.
Then you take a second look at the man and notice that his style does not suit the town. His pants are all ripped up, he has a t-shit that's dirty and old, and you can see his toes sticking out of his shoes! So you finally decide to take your key, for your room, and you go to your room. When you open the door you see a room with fancy looking stuff a huge bed that looks like the bed of your dreams, the walls painted of the color gold, a table with a tea set, the restroom so clean, so basically you're in paradise.
Well that happened to me, yup I was in paradise. An ordinary person like me, as in wearing blue jeans, a black t-shirt, and some tennis shoes. You probably still not think i'm an ordinary person well i go to this highschool and i'm on the athletics team and we went to a trip. We each had to take our own car, but when i was following them i was running low on gas and so stopped at a gas station. And by the time i was done i had lost everyone and i had no service one my phone. I took a lucky guess and went to a direction i thought was right and so i ended up here. Yup i'm just and ordinary guy that happens to believe have stuck the jack pot.
When at that moment I stopped and realize, wait a minute 10$ for all this? There is blatantly something wrong here. So I decided to investigate. I go to the bed and feel the pillows. They feel hard as a rock. When I looked inside the pillows and find that instead of being full of stuffing, it's full of rocks! Then I feel the covers and they feel like sand paper. Not what you would expect. So you lift the covers up and see a family of rats on your bed! And now that you look at the table with tea cups closely, it made of plastic. And inside of the tea cups, who know what was in there. There is not an secure place to put your precious belongings. And about the restroom... were going to have to tell that part later; it's just too horrible.
So I go down to the lobby and ask the man behind the cashier, can I see the owner of this hotel? And he responds, I am the owner. With a confused expression I say, you are? He repeats and adds, I am the owner and the only employ of this here hotel. Well after a few seconds of me trying to calm my confusion I ask, what is the meaning of my room? The owner says, if you are referring to the tawdriness well all of the rooms are tawdry, the whole entire town is tawdry.
I then ask him, you do know what tawdry means, right? He nods and says, there is only one to blame for all this tawdriness and that person is Jack B. Rob he is the worst criminal in the world! Even other criminals say his crimes are terrible. He only has one rule in this town, and that rule is; once you get in this town you may never leave. If you disobey him your dead, even if you beg him for absolution it's already too late. He will give you a laceration straight through your troath. And well after that, you're dead. Many people who came here were, well, not so bright and decided to put title this story trash. And they left, but as soon as they were about to get out of the town. There he was, in his dark black shoes, coat, and hat, looking sideways. And all you saw when he turned towards you is his light blue eyes and then, BAM! You're gone to the other side. I didn't quiet hear the last part but I hurried to my car and tried to leave the town. But when I was about to leave town there he was, in his dark black shoes, coat, and hat, looking sideways. And all I saw when he turned towards me was his light blue eyes, and then.....

© Copyright 2014 Rikki (eri_gamer at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1992297-Jack-B-Rob