*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1994143-Liz-the-mighty-MEGA-WOMAN--Chapter-6
by BarryN
Rated: 18+ · Fiction · Fantasy · #1994143
Making the rules to worship the mighty MEGA WOMAN
Chapter 6:          Making the rules to worship MEGA WOMAN

         Tom got up and walked into the kitchen. He didn't know if he had made the right move by kissing her foot. In their role play, when they pretended she was super powerful, he had always wanted to kiss her foot. In his mind, it was a sign of respect for her pretend power. However, he didn't know if she would think that was weird so he never did, until a few seconds ago.

         He opened up the fridge and got out the casserole they had brought up with them. He uncovered it and placed it in the oven. He then took a deep breath and returned to the den area and got on his knees, next to her right booted foot.

         "Soooo, you've never done that before," she said to him. Tom grabbed her other boot and zipper.

         "No, and you have never been an eight foot, super powered, massively muscled mega woman either," he said.

         "True. So, is kissing my foot something you have always wanted to do?" she asked.

         "Yes Mega Woman. When we used to pretend you had power, I had thought about it. But, but I didn't want you to think I was weird. I mean, you were already doing the role play with me," he said with a grunt as he began to unzip her other boot. "Plus, I didn't want you to think less of me."

         "and now that I am an eight foot, super powered massively muscled mega woman, you thought it would be okay?" she asked.

         "Yes. It, it was done out of respect, to show your superiority," he said.

         "And your inferiority?" she asked.

         "Yes ma'am," he said. "Um, can you lift up your foot please?" he asked.

         "Sure," she said as she lifted it. Once again, with a grunt he pulled it off, exposing her huge right foot.

         She looked down at him and wiggled her thick toes. "Didn't fall on your ass this time," she said.

         "No," he said as he put the boot down. "So, the big question now is, did, did you think it was weird? Think less of me?" he asked.

         Mega Woman smiled gently. "No, of course not. In fact, I think more of you. I am superior to you in this form. And kissing my foot shows just that. I was surprised, but I liked it. Anyway, this divine power I have, I have the history of all of the men and women who have held this power in the past. They were all worshipped. So no, I don't think you are weird. I think you are my weak, little foot servant," she said.

         Tom smiled timidly. "You deserve to be worshipped Mega Master," he said. "So, would, would you like me to um, to kiss your right mega foot?" he asked.

         She smiled again. "Of course, but this time," she said as she slowly moved her foot, pointing her toes toward the ceiling. "This time, kiss the bottom. If you are a good little foot boy, you can kiss the tops again later," she said in a super sexy voice.

         Tom smiled. She watched as his face disappeared behind her thick foot. She felt his lips on the ball of her mega strong foot. She smiled.

         "A girl could get used to this!" she thought as she put her hands behind her head, flexed her huge biceps and enjoyed the attention.



© Copyright 2014 BarryN (barryn1978 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1994143-Liz-the-mighty-MEGA-WOMAN--Chapter-6