*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1996229-Clara-vs-Jenny
by MStuck
Rated: 13+ · Other · Other · #1996229
Clara's revenge plan gets her and Jenny into a tight situation.
"It's a good thing that you brought her here as quickly as you did." the doctor said with a smile. "Luckily, the damage on her arm wasn't too severe, but she will need to wear that cast for two weeks." Joe nodded and the doctor left the room. Joe walked over to his unconscious friend and sighed, "Well, the doctor said that she needs to wear a cast for two weeks, but other than that, she's fine." Clara replied sniffling, "T-That's good to hear, but... when will she wake up?" Clara said, turning to head at Ashley. She couldn't stand to see her best friend in this condition and quickly turned away, sobbing.

Joe put his hand on Clara's shoulder and said to her calmly, "There's no need to cry... The mansion was old and was likely to break apart. Besides, she's going to be okay. It will just take some time. Now, we had a long night, I think it's time that we head home and let Ashley rest." Clara rubbed her eyes then she stood up and nodded, "Well... I wanted to keep this mansion thing a secret, but we should let Ashley's parents know what happened." Joe nodded as the two left the hospital to their homes.

Clara sat down on her living room couch, softly crying, as her mother was on the phone, telling Ashley's parents the bad news. "Yeah... at least it wasn't anything too life-threatening. ...Well, I hope she gets better soon. ...You have a good night too. Bye." Martha hung up the phone and sat next to Clara, wrapping her arm around her daughter and said with a comforting tone, "Oh, Clara... I know you're hurt from this, but I promise you, everything will be better tomorrow. Now it's getting late so try to get some sleep, okay?" she said with a smile and Clara slowly nodded. Her mother gave Clara a reassuring kiss on the forehead. Clara looked at her mother and smiled back as she walked up to her room to sleep.

Clara was tossing and turning in bed, still in thought of what happened earlier. "I-It's my fault... It's all my fault." She mumbled in her sleep. "See ya later, Tubby!" Clara quickly shot up after hearing Jenny's voice. (J-Jenny... You tricked me and it led to my best friend getting hurt. I... I will get my own revenge!) Clara said to herself with anger and laid back in her bed, trying to get some sleep.

Morning...

Clara waked downstairs to see that her mother made her chocolate chip pancakes again. Martha turned to see her overjoyed daughter and she smiled, "Good morning, sweetie! I hope you had a good night's sleep." Clara sat down at the kitchen table and replied, frowning. "Well... Mom? What is your opinion on revenge?" Her mother moved a chair next to her and asked her, "Why? Is something wrong? What exactly happened last night?" Clara told her mother everything that happened last night with Jenny then her mother shook her head and told her, "Revenge is never a good option, Clara. Even if you think someone is plain evil, there is always good inside of them somewhere. Maybe if you just talk to her at school, you can find that kindness inside of Jenny. Do you understand?" Clara smiled and hugged her mother, "Thanks Mom! I will talk to her and try to change her ways." Martha hugged her back then backed off and said with a big smile, "Well, we don't want these pancakes to go to waste..." Clara nodded and started wolfing down the pancakes.

After Clara finished her breakfast, she changed into her school outfit and walked to school. While walking, Clara was still thinking about Jenny and how she wanted to deal with everything that happened between them. As she was in thought, she approached the high school and could see Jenny entering the school through the main doors. Clara sighed and said to herself, (I hope that this works...) then she headed inside to talk to Jenny.

Jenny was putting various school equipment inside of her locker as Clara walked up to her and greeted nervously. "H-Hi Jenny." Hearing Clara's voice caused the well-endowed girl to shout. "Y-You?! But... you were stuck! There's no way a fatso like you could get out!" Clara held back her anger from her name-calling and smiled. "Well, my friends found me in the woods and helped me out. And also, it led to my best friend, Ashley, to break her arm." Jenny gasped and cried sarcastically, "Oh, no... Poor Ashley. If you weren't so fat, she would probably be just fine." Clara's face went red with both embarrassment and anger as she tried to say calmly, "Well, I-I think you should apologize for what you did." Jenny simply scoffed and retorted, "Why should I?! You knocked me over, and I left you alone in a mansion stuck! We're even, Tubby!" Clara clenched her fist, still trying to held in her rage and muttered, "Please, stop with the name-calling... M-My name is Clara." Jenny scoffed again and told her, "Why should I, Tubby?" Clara's rage continued to increase as Jenny continued to call her many fat-related names until Clara couldn't take it anymore.

"SHUT YOUR MOUTH, YA BIG BUBBLE BUTT!!!"

Jenny stopped talking and glared at Clara who eeped and covered her mouth. "I-I-I'm sorry... i-It just slipped out! I-I-I didn't really mean it." Jenny continued to glare at Clara until she started to growl. Jenny then stomped her foot and yelled at the top of her lungs. "WHAT DID YOU JUST CALL ME, FATSO?!!! This... oh, ho, this will not be forgiven." Clara wasn't expecting the sudden outburst and she stuttered, "N-N-No I r-really didn't m-m-mean anything by it. i-I say many things when I get angry. AH!" Clara yelped as Jenny knocked her down to the floor. "I make you angry, is that right? Well, you don't even deserve to call me that. Because, not only do you have a big gut, you also have a big butt!" Jenny retorted, laughing at her. Clara slowly stood up and said to Jenny. "Y-You're not just mean... You're pure evil! My mom may be right about many things, but not this one! I WILL HAVE MY REVENGE!!!" This just caused Jenny to laugh harder, causing Clara's face to turn dark red. Then a plan came to Clara as she let out an evil grin and said to Jenny, "After school, we go to the park, and we crawl through the toy logs." Jenny immediately stopped laughing after hearing this as she replied nervously. "A-Are you crazy?! Those logs were made for little kids! Even someone as skinny as me will have a tough time getting through!" Clara chuckled and crossed her arms. "So, you're just going to chicken out, Bubbles?" Jenny's eyes widened, not being one to back down from a challenge and she scoffed, "No way! I... Bubbles?" "Yeah... You call me Tubby, your big bubble butt gave me the name. Does it fill you with anger? Because that's how I feel!" Clara smiled, proud of herself, as Jenny replied, "That's actually not too bad! It's very creative and... wait, why am I complimenting you insult?! You''re on, Tubby!" Clara and Jenny shook each others hands as a sign of agreement and the two headed to their morning classes. (What have I gotten myself into...) Clara said to herself as she let out a sigh.

Later that day...

It was now lunchtime as Clara, Ashley and Joe met up with each other again, Clara having nothing but a salad. This shocked Ashley and she asked, "A salad?! Okay, something's not right here. Is something wrong, Clara?" Clara replied sadly, "I... I made a big mistake." "You could say that again!" Jenny butted in, eating a slice of pizza. "Hmph... Didn't she tell you? Tubby here challenged me to crawl through those toy logs in the park." Ashley and Joe gasped as Clara blushed saying, "And I... I thought if I ate less now, it could help me-" "HA! Nothing you do could possibly slim you down, Tubby!" Jenny interrupted causing Joe to stand up. "ENOUGH!!! You don't have the right to call her fat until you work on your own problems! So, leave her alone!" Joe shouted with anger, pointing at her rear. Jenny's face went red as she angrily walked out of the lunchroom.

"T-Thanks Joe. But you really didn't have to do that." Clara said with a smile. Ashley shook her head and told Clara, "Of course he did! After what happened yesterday, she deserves much worse..." Ashley trailed off, gently putting her hand onto her cast. Clara looked at Ashley rubbing her cast and she stood up. "You're right! And I think her getting stuck inside a toy log with a bunch of people able to see her is just what we need to do to get back at her." Clara said darkly as Ashley gasped, "Y-You're actually going to go do that?! Those toys aren't meant for people of... your... size." she ended nervously, not being one to make fun of her weight. Clara reassured her with a smile, "I may be fat, but I'm not overweight! Besides, my butt is bigger than my stomach and Bubbles' butt is definitely bigger than mine, so don't worry about it!" Clara then waved bye to her friends and left to her afternoon class. Ashley smiled, then asked Joe. "Wait... Who's Bubbles?"

After school ended, Clara and Jenny walked out to the front of the school. "Are you ready, Tubby?" Jenny said with a smirk as Clara replied also with a smirk. "I should be asking you the same thing, Bubbles." The two glared at each other for a few seconds, then turned away as they, along with Ashley and Joe, headed to the park. They walked toward the playground in the park that had all of your typical playground equipment from swings to a two-story slide. Luckily, the playground was empty to save them both from embarrassment. They looked around the playground until they found the toy logs that were definitely small. One side was the size of a blown-up beach ball that shrunk down to the size of a basketball on the other side. Clara gulped as Jenny chuckled nervously, "Heh... Are you nervous? You know, y-you could just turn back and forfeit." Clara immediately glared at Jenny and said coldly, "I'm not backing down. I think you should be the one to back down, Bubbles!" Jenny let out a growl and started to crawl through the hole as Clara did the same.

It took a couple minutes for them to get their rears inside the hole, but once they did, crawling through was a bit easier until the size of the hole started to shrink. The two got their heads and arms out on the other side of the hole. Clara and Jenny turned to each other. "Now here is where you get hopelessly, mmm... stuck?" Jenny said trying to pull herself out, but was stuck at her big breasts. Jenny then heard a pop and saw that Clara's average sized chest was out. "Well... having bigger breasts are what guys find more attractive not a- *POP* -big stomach?" Jenny was shocked to see that Clara got her round belly out already and she laughed nervously, "Yeah, well... um, now you're going to be stuck at your rear!" Clara replied with a smirk, "It's true that this will be the hard part... but I will get out! Besides, I'm already this far and you're still stuck at your chest!" Jenny's face went red and she began to pull herself out as hard as she could.

After five minutes, Jenny managed to get her chest out. With a loud pop, her slim waist slipped right through, not even touching the edges of the hole, the she heard a loud thump. She turned back to see that her big rear was next. Clara managed to get her butt to the widest part, but couldn't make it any further. The two went on for about an hour with no progress. Clara and Jenny were both panting tiredly as both Ashley and Joe walked up to Clara. Ashley knelt down to Clara and sighed, "Well... you were close. But I think the both of you should give up and-" Clara turned to Ashley and shouted, "NO! I'm... not... losing... to... her!" she said between pulls. Jenny would've made some witty comment, but she was too tired to say anything and was trying to pull herself out. Ashley was fed up with their stubbornness and retorted, "The two of you have been at it for over an hour with no movement! There's no way that either one of you will get through!" Clara panted heavily and replied slowly, "I'm... not... giving... UP!" she shouted with one last shove!

*POP*

Clara finally made it through, surprising both Ashley and Joe. "H-Huh?!" Jenny said in complete shock. Ashley and Joe ran to Clara as Joe helped her up. Ashley smiled and hugged her with her good arm. "You... You got through! I didn't think you could, but you showed me!" Clara smiled, still panting and said, "I said I will get out, I just didn't think that it would take that long..." Joe smiled hearing this, then looked at Jenny and asked, "Well... what do we do about her?" Clara and Ashley turned to Jenny, who was still in shock to see that Clara made it out, but she was still stuck. "I-Impossible... There's no way a fatso like you could make it through!" Clara crossed her arms and said angrily, "You're the one that's stuck, and you're still calling me fat?! Unbelievable... But, it doesn't matter to me anymore. I showed you who was the true skinny one here, Bubbles. And that someone... is me!" Clara finished proudly as Ashley added, "Oh! She's Bubbles! With her personality, I would've called her Buttercup, but I guess that works too..." Clara giggled at this then said, "Right... Now, shall we head home?"

Jenny saw the three walk away and yelled, "W-Where are you going?! I'm still stuck!" Clara chuckled then retorted, "You left me stuck alone in an abandoned mansion, I'll leave you stuck alone here! At least someone will be able to see you stuck. I was lucky that my friends were there to help me." Jenny smiled nervously and replied, "Ha ha... That's funny and all, but I admit that you won! Now, please, help me! Y-You can't just leave me here like this!" Clara grinned, wanting to say this, "I can, and I will! Bye-bye, Bubbles!" she waved and the three walked away.

Clara smiled proudly but her smile slowly turned into a frown as she thought, (I got my revenge, but something still feels wrong...) her eyes widened when she heard Jenny's cries in the distance. Clara sighed and said to herself, (I can't believe that I am going to do this...) she turned around and ran back to Jenny. Ashley and Joe turned to Clara as Ashley called out, "Jenny?! Where are you going?!" they both turned to each other and then ran after her. Jenny was crying softly but stopped when she saw Clara's feet in front of her. "Y-You came back! But... why?" Clara knelt down and smiled, "Because, unlike you, I don't leave someone who needs help alone. Now, give me your hands. I'll get you out." Jenny was amazed that after all that happened, Clara would help her. Her sad frown went into a happy smile. "Th-thanks... Clara."

Ashley and Joe made it back to see Clara helping Jenny out and Joe was puzzled and asked Clara, "Wait... you're helping her out? I thought that you two were enemies." Clara told him while pulling, "We're not... enemies. Sure, we may have gotten off to... a bad start, but like my mom always says, "Even if you think someone is plain evil, there is always good inside of them somewhere." Right?" Jenny smiled and nodded. "Yeah! And you, um..." Jenny said to Ashley with a frown. "It's Ashley. And what is it?" Ashley asked as Jenny replied with tears dripping down from her eyes. "I... I'm sorry for what I did to Clara... And I'm sorry for your broken arm... It was all my fault." Ashley was surprised to hear this coming from her and she smiled, "Thanks for the apology, Jenny. i'm glad that you've changed for the better, and I hope that we could be friends." Jenny shot up and gasped, "R-Really?! Y-You mean it?!" Clara, Ashley and Joe all nodded as Clara said to her, "But first... let's get you free, okay?" Jenny was about to burst out crying, "T-Thank you... Thank you all!" Jenny said with the biggest smile on her face.

Clara grabbed onto Jenny's right arm and Joe grabbed onto her left one. Ashley frowned as she was unable to help. "Sorry, Jenny... I mean, I could use my good arm, but I don't think I should put any strain on my body now." Jenny smiled and replied, "Don't worry about it, Ashley. You should rest as much as you can." Ashley raised her eyebrow, still surprised about her sudden change of heart. "Okay... Here we GO!" Clara and Joe began to pull on her arms, instantly feeling the resistance that her rear was creating. They pulled for a good ten minutes and they managed to get her rear to the widest part. Jenny turned back to see her butt bulging all around the hole and she sighed, (Man... maybe my butt is too big...) Clara groaned as she pulled with all she had. "Joe?" Clara asked as Joe turned to her and replied, "Yeah?" "On the count of three... Give her arms the biggest tug you can, okay?" Joe nodded and got ready. "1... 2... 3!" Clara and Joe tugged her arms with all of their strenght and...

*POP*

...Jenny popped out like a cork and slid across the ground about two feet from the hole. Clara ran over and helped Jenny to her feet. "Jenny? How ya feeling?" Before Jenny answered, Ashley stared at her, expecting a betrayal, but instead saw Jenny burst out crying as she hugged Clara. "T-T-Thank you s-so much, C-Clara!" Ashley's eyes widened, not expecting this, then smiled seeing that she really had changed. Jenny then turned to Joe and hugged him, "Thank you too, Joe." Joe's face went red, "N-No problem... I'm just glad you're free." Jenny smiled and turned to all three of them and frowned, "I am really sorry for everything that I have done to all of you... And I would love to be friends!" she let out a big smile as Clara, Ashley and Joe did the same. "Not just friends... The four of us will be the best of friends!" Clara announced, bringing everyone together and hugging them all.

Clara walked to her front door and was greeted by her mother who hugged her and cried, "Clara! I was so worried about you! Why were you gone for so long?!" Clara replied with a smile, "Well... I did get revenge on Jenny, but that revenge led to her becoming a good friend! So, I guess your advice was half right." "H-Hi." Martha looked up to see Jenny standing beside Clara still in tears. Martha put her hand on Jenny and sighed, "Well, even if you acted coldly to Clara before, if she could forgive you, so can I. Nice to meet you, Jenny! You can call me Martha or Mrs. Lee, whichever you prefer." Jenny rubbed her eyes and said, "I-It's nice to meet you too, Mrs. Lee! But, i only came here to apologize for what I did and then I need to head home. So, sorry for everything. See ya tomorrow, Clara!" Jenny ran off, waving goodbye. Clara and her mother headed into their home as Clara smiled, very happy for helping Jenny and making a new friend in the process...

To be continued...
© Copyright 2014 MStuck (mario2332 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1996229-Clara-vs-Jenny