*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2003420-Boarding-school-WG-part-3
by Dheart
Rated: 13+ · Other · Fantasy · #2003420
Project piggy is set in motion
Craig, looked down at his rounded belly, which now stuck out so far he could no longer see his feet. The blonde sucked in as far as he could to try and locate the flaps of his pants, which resided at either side of his enlarged stomach. Eventually he found the flaps, and attempted to bring them together desperately. The chubby boy struggled for what seemed like hours to him, but it was hopeless. The flaps still remained inches away from each other.
"Crap!" he mumbled, again sucking in his gut, and pulling harder and harder on his pants. After a while of grunting and struggling with the button, Craig collapsed on his bed in defeat. His face beat red and his breathe short from exertion. "This is bad..." he thought, grateful that his roommates weren't here to see his struggle.
Recently weight had been a more and more pressing topic in the blonde's mind especially with the hell he was about to be put through. Craig knew this day would come, but he hoped that somehow he could find a way to avoid it. That maybe by some miracle a meteor would hit the earth and he could skip the entire torture of it. But unfortunately the blonde was in no such luck. "Why today of all days?!" thought the plump boy miserably taking one last glance at the heaving mound of flesh that obscured his view. Craig moaned, knowing what was about to come.
The dreaded Physical Exams. Oh yes a whole day dedicated to making you feel self conscious and worthless, with pointless testing, and invasive examinations. PE in itself was a torturous experience for the blonde. His body simply wasn't built for strenuous exercise, such as running. And for the past few weeks Craig had feigned a headache or a sore ankle to get out of it, but the Physical Exams were, unfortunately for the chubby boy mandatory.
"Ugh..." grumbled the blonde. "I suppose it's sort of a good thing that we have the exams today, I can just wear my PE kit instead of the uniform." The chunky boy peeled off the overly tight pants, and stumbled into his shorts. Craig actually felt a bit of relief, easily slipping into his loose fitting mesh shorts, the elastic band providing more room for his larger belly and rounder ass. The same however could not be said for his PE shirt, which begun to strain under the pressure of his plumper midsection, the fabric not able to cover the very bottom of his stomach. And worst of all the small mounds of flesh that had developed on his chest were much more noticeable in such a tight shirt. Upon noticing this, the blonde had flushed in embarrassment. "Well, it's not to bad... Hardly noticeable..."
Of course, he was wrong. He could feel the comments and snickers as he passed the other boys. Craig tried to be as inconspicuous as he possibly could, but of course it only served to make him more self conscious. The larger boy made his way around the gym trying to spot a friendly face amongst the sea of people. "Oh there's Ian! And uh... Tommy? No... Toby? Yeah, definetley Toby." thought Craig relieved to see his roommate.
"Hey Craig," smiled Ian cheerfully, "Took you long enough to get here."
"Shut up!" mused the blonde. "Oh, morning Toby."
"Mornin'" mumbled the third boy sleepily. "So you guys ready for the mile run?"
"Ugh..." groaned the largest of the trio, "Not exactly..."
"Yeah me either," said the brunette adjusting his glasses "This body was made for calculous not running."
All three of the boys chuckled and continued to converse until the damning shrill ring of the whistle was blown. Then one by one the students were called into the nurse's office for their check ups.
"... Craig Phillips." called the nurse, poking her head out of the office.
The blonde boy stood up warily, trying his best not to move to quickly in his overly tight shirt. For fear that his already visible belly might spill out further. Feeling the impending anxiety of his weigh in creeping up on him, Craig could only hope that the damage done to his figure could be somewhat reversible. Standing nervously in front of the nurse, the chubby blonde mumbled "Uhm... I'm ready for my exam..." while subconsciously tugging on his shirt.
"Okay, strip down to your underwear please." said the nurse filling out his documents, absentmindedly.
"U-uh- is that completely necessary!" squeaked Craig, his cheeks flushing a tad.
The nurse looked at the tubby boy, sympathetically. "Oh, sweety there's nothing to be ashamed of." she said kindly.
After pausing for a second, the blonde, gingerly began to peel off his PE kit, freeing his stomach which now hung slightly over his crotch. As well as exposing his quickly developing breasts, which sat on top of his sizeable stomach, and his well rounded ass. Wrapping his arms around his bulging stomach Craig gave a audible whimper of embarrassment. The nurse, not wishing to prolong his suffering said "Okay let's get this over with shall we?" The blonde gave a weak nod and stepped onto the scale cautiously, as if the slightest amount of pressure would crush the device.
Swiftly and skillfully the nurse adjusted the scale to Craig, and taking a few seconds to fine tun the measurements announced. "5" and... 1** lbs." The chubby boy flinched at the piercing numbers. It was only three months into the school year and he was already 30 lbs heavier than he was at the beginning of the year.
"How could this happen!?" thought Craig frantically, thinking that his day couldn't possibly get worse.
Oh, but of course it could and it did. In all the drama that came with the check up's there was an even greater fear and misery ahead of him. It was every fat kid's worst nightmare. The mile run. And after what seemed like hours of whezzing, huffing and sweating, the horrifying run was over. Craig felt as if he was about to pass out from exhaustion his entire body shaking from exhaustion. A year ago this would have been challenging for the blonde but now with all this extra weight on him, it was close to impossible. Panting heavily, the large boy stumbled over to a bench on the grounds. And since there were no classes scheduled for today, Craig wasn't in any hurry to go anywhere. He was angry, upset and extremely confused about what seemed to go wrong.
He absolutely from the bottom of his very being despised himself. The blonde felt incredibly disgusting, and worthless, wanting nothing more then to just disappear that very moment. Holding his head in his hands, he was completely emotionally and physically vulnerable, and a certain someone was just all too delighted to take advantage of this.
Josh nonchalantly walked up to the emotional boy, "Hey Craig, what's up?" asked the dark haired boy.
"Look Josh... I'm really not in the mood for your crap right now okay?" mumbled the blonde looking up to see his roommate standing over him.
"I'm not here to make fun of you." said the thinner of the two boys in a oddly genuine voice, that confused Craig.
"... Really..?" mumbled the chunky blonde.
Josh simply nodded, smiling a bit.
"Then, why are you here..?" he asked slightly perplexed.
"I just wanted to see if you were okay, you know you sort of just disappeared, everyone was pretty worried." said the dark haired boy, his voice filled with sincerity.
"... Thanks, Josh..."
"So, why are you so upset, anyway."
"You wouldn't get it..." said the larger boy sadly.
"Why?"
"You know why..."
"... C'mon Toby and Ian, are still looking for you," smiled Josh
"...Okay..." mumbled Craig weakly. Although for some odd reason the usually blunt and tactless boy had made him feel so much better. "Why is he being so... Nice too me anyway?" wondered the blonde accompanying the thinner boy. However, wether the athletic boy had a sudden change of heart or if he simply pitied the larger boy, at that moment Craig was just happy to have a new friend. Especially at a time like this.
And with the blonde blissfully unaware, Operation: Piggy was set into motion.
© Copyright 2014 Dheart (dheart at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2003420-Boarding-school-WG-part-3