*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2003668-Anis-Weight-Gain
by Dheart
Rated: 13+ · Other · Fantasy · #2003668
Ani is going to get large thanks to Watto
Watto loved his beauty sleep, he warned Anakin multiple times and this time he had went to far. Watto was passed out at his desk having the most amazing dream, he was surrounded by money, just throwing it up in the air. As it was raining on his head, a loud crash jolted him awake.
"Ani!" yelled Watto. Young Anakin had been playing with a ball and it had knocked over Watto's personal statue. Ani looked at him with big puppy dog eyes.
"I didn't mean to Watto" said Ani while tears swelled from his eyes. Watto was furious, but he had thought of a way to stop this from happening ever again. With a sigh Watto quickly thought up something to say.
"I guess its alright, but you have to be punished, so you will have to clean the warehouse tonight" Said Watto. He put a small hand on Ani's shoulder than went to work. He went to the warehouse and got everything all set. There was a massive container which was perfect to will with a fattening liquid, he messaged someone saying he needed some to help make his animals a bit meater and with an hour it arrived. Watto also found a nozzle and some restraints. Watto smiled wildly at the finished product, by the time he was done with Anakin, even jabba the hut would be small in comparison.

Anakin told his mother about what happened and she gave him a hug and sent him on his way. The 9yr old walked his way to the warehouse. He knocked on the door and Watto.
"Ah its you Ani, come, come on in" said Watto. He directed him inside the room. As Ani went to go get the supplies Watto blind folded him.
"Whats goin-" muffled Anakin while Watto stuffed a rag in his mouth. Watto lifted the boy onto the table and shackled his arms and legs. Watto turned on two lights directly over the table. He undid Ani's slave shirt to see the slim body on last time. He quickly puts Anakin's shirt back on and takes the rag out and the blindfold off. Ani winced at the light, but soon enough his eye's adjusted.
"Where am I?" asked Ani worryingly. Watto said nothing and flipped the switch. The nozzle slid down, Ani say this and was about to scream, but as soon as his mouth opened the nozzle sped up and entered his mouth. Before it started pumping Watto stepped out of the shadows. Ani whined when he saw him.
"Don't worry Ani, after this you will never cause trouble again" smiled Watto while stroking Ani's Blonde hair. Anakin didn't know what he was in for, but it probably wasn't good.
© Copyright 2014 Dheart (dheart at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2003668-Anis-Weight-Gain