*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2003835-Summoning-malfunction
Rated: GC · Short Story · Adult · #2003835
Naruto tests a summoning seal of his design. It works but not in the way as he expected
Naruto Uzumaki was very excited to try out this new creation of his.

The creation he is testing is an experimental summoning seal he had developed and made by himself from scratch. It is designed to bring people to his location. Because it was a summoning there was a very high possibility that it may not work as he intended it and may bring something that is potentially dangerous.

To rectify this he added an enslavement seal to it that would activate just in case whoever he did manage to summon was hostile and not of this world. That way he would be able to bind that person, or creature, to him and with the mindset of him being their master, and the thought of hurting him was almost unthinkable is engraved in their psyche.

There was also a threat level detection seal as well. It would glow four different colours. The colour white is to help him identify someone who is peaceful and incapable of hurting anyone in his world. Dark blue is to identify someone who is peaceful but is potentially dangerous. Light red would tell Naruto the person being summoned is powerful and potentially hostile. Dark red would tell him the individual is powerful, hostile and very dangerous to anyone around them.

The light red and dark red are the colours Naruto has to look out for, as they point out the potentiality dangerous, and dangerous people capable of hurting people in his world.

…In theory.

After looking over the large scroll that had the seal etched on to it countless times, looking for any mistakes in the layers of the seal itself, he corrected them once found. Once he was sure he was done he waited until the late evening where no one would be using the training grounds and went to one that was far enough away from the village to test it out.

To keep others from finding out about what he is trying to do, he put down a barrier and security seal around the training field of his choice. Seals if you have enough imagination and the skill to design what they are intended for are bloody amazing. He found himself thankful to Jiraiya. If it wasn't for the pervert of the three Sannin teaching him as much as he could during his two and a half year training trip he wouldn't have been able to come up with this.

Once the security and barrier seals were up, Naruto placed the summoning scroll on the ground and unrolled it. Nodding to himself he placed his hand flat on the middle of the seal and sent a rather small dose of chakra (for him anyway) into it and quickly backed off.

At the time Naruto didn't know the enslavement seal would activate along with the summoning seal. Nor did he know the summoning seal only focused on summoning girls and women from a different dimension to the one Naruto is in; and would continue summoning girls and women from the dimension the first girl came from (although this can be changed in the future). The seal had another function he hadn't noticed when he was creating it or looking it over for mistakes.

The unknown function he unknowingly added would scan the person for any defects, injuries or disfigurements and if it detected any it would automatically 'fix' the persons body seconds after they were brought here.

An example would be if someone had any deformities, or anything that was unnatural to them, then the seal would automatically get rid of it. But if the seal detected it somehow made the person stronger it would still get rid of the deformities but leave behind the benefits it gave them, essentially leaving them the way they were before. Another example is if the person was injured in battle or near death the seal would automatically bring the person back to their top physical condition.

And that is what happened when he activated the summoning seal for the very first time in its creation.

When he activated the seal he was unprepared for the flash of light red that forced him to close his eyes protectively. Knowing light red would tell Naruto the summoned person is powerful and potentially hostile he was going to prepare himself if he or she was.

He found himself thankful he had the foresight to put down the barrier seal beforehand otherwise he was sure the ANBU would be swarming this place minutes from now.

When he opened his eyes again he was stunned to see a beautiful light blonde haired, silver eyed girl about the same age as him wearing a tight two piece black leather long sleeved bodysuit (that did well in showing her figure, curves and bare thighs), and a pair of matching coloured thigh high leather leggings with plate boots standing in front of him. Her hair is braided in a pair of plaits and is hung forward over her shoulders. What caught his eye was the massive great sword she is carrying on her back.

When happened next took Naruto by surprise. The girls eyes glowed white for a split second as she went ramrod straight. Her entire body began to glow as the seal scanned her for any deformities or disfigurements before acting accordingly. It detected a rather large disfigurement on the girls torso, and sensed what was underneath the disfigurement gave the girl her abilities. It began to adjust its removal, healing the scar/deformity entirely, leaving behind a thin scarring that was almost unnoticeable while at the same time allowing the girl to keep her powers.

Her pretty face went wide with panic for a moment before it twisted into one of pure agony as she opened her mouth, throwing her head back in a silent scream as she wrapped her arms around her torso as if it would stop the pain from continuing. Then she fell to her knees, her face dropping as she stared at the ground with pained eyes.

Once that was done enslavement seal began adjusting her mind to think of Naruto as her master. The seal making the thought of harming him unthinkable and to make her completely loyal to him. She resisted the brainwashing process, putting all her might into keeping her own thoughts as hers. After what seemed like hours (in reality it was minutes) her mental defence against the rewrite began to wane. Her mind slowly getting strained against the constant assault of the enslavement seal. The pain of having her body adjusted still fresh on her mind was not helping and served to make her mental defences strain even more.

It wasn't long before she slipped up, just for a second, before she quickly strengthened her mind again. However the damage was done. It was enough for the seal to take advantage and begin to adjust her mind a little before her mental barrier was brought back up. The silver eyed, blonde haired girl felt her mind strain even more, and just when it became too much it collapsed entirely. The girl's defences were quickly torn down and was quickly ensnared before she had a chance to recover.

Once these changes were made the glowing aura surrounding the entire of her body slowly faded away. The silver eyed girl got back up to her feet looking as if nothing happened, and stared at the whisker faced blonde in front of her, surprising him when she gave him a cheery smile. With her new mindset she didn't see Naruto as a threat.

“Hi! My name is Cynthia, what is yours?” The girl now named Cynthia asked cheerfully as she extended her hand out for Naruto to shake.

Naruto stared at her oddly for a moment before gazing down at the hand. Cynthia's smile faltered a bit at that. Slowly frowning she was about to lower her hand to her side when Naruto suddenly clasped it, and began to shake her hand with an apologetic smile.

“Sorry about that, Cynthia. It's rare for people to be this open towards me.” He explained to her. When she nodded her head in understanding he grinned brightly at her and enthusiastically introduced himself. “My name is Naruto Uzumaki. Pleased to meet you.”

Cynthia grinned cheerfully and nodded politely to him. “Pleased to meet you too. So, do you know where I am?” She asked as she finally took in her new surroundings. Her silver eyes widened in awe when she saw how tall the trees here are compared back home. They were gigantic!

Naruto scratched the back of his head as he looked down at the seal Cynthia was standing in the middle of with a frown. He remembered the light red colour when she was summoned. She's dangerous but friendly. That can easily change if he worded this wrong. So what did he do? He started winging it.

“You're in the Elemental Nations?” He told her looking a little unsure.

Cynthia stared at Naruto in surprise. Elemental Nations? She hadn't heard any place called the Elemental Nations on this world. Frowning a little Cynthia surveyed her surroundings before redirecting her focus on her fellow blonde.

“I never heard of a place called 'Elemental Nations' on This World. Do you know how I ended up here?” She politely asked. He had this strange aura around him that comforted her, not to mention she could sense a hidden power inside him that made her literal inner demon shiver. It felt similar to yoki but at the same time it was different. From his huge reserves she could easily sense how much of it he had.

If he was like her, he would rank among the Single Digits.

Naruto blinked at how she referred the planet they were on as 'This World' instead of calling it Earth. Didn't she know the name of the place she came? Internally shrugging Naruto looked down at the ground and pointed. Arching an eyebrow Cynthia followed his gaze and both her eyebrows went up in surprise. She didn't know what she was looking at but it was something she had never seen before. It looked like swirling patterns etched on a human sized sheet of paper.

“That seal you are standing in the middle of is designed to summon people. I guess I had made a miscalculation in the seal design and summoned you by accident.”

He was wondering why she wasn't panicking over the fact she was basically taken away from her home against her will and wasn't demanding for answers. He didn't realise the reason she wasn't being aggressive, demanding answers or panicking was because she was already enslaved and had her mindset changed.

“Truly?” Cynthia said as she turned around and leaned over to get a closer look at the seal. Unknowingly giving Naruto a view of her round, shapely ass and her perfect smooth and well toned thighs. “While I have never seen such a thing before, it appears to have worked. But I am guessing it did not work not in the way you have expected it to?”

Naruto couldn't tear his eyes away from her ass. He could swear she wasn't wearing anything underneath that body suit. It was skin tight. Leaving nothing to the imagination. His eyes darted to her waist. The lower half of the bodysuit looked like panties, with the upper half overlapping it a little. Then came her legs. A large portion of her thighs was left bare. The rest of her legs was covered in high thigh leggings made from the same material as her body suit. On her feet Cynthia wore dark plate boots in the same colour as the rest of her body suit.

The analyzation of her uniform took Naruto less than ten seconds to commit to memory.

“It didn't work the way I had intended it.” He answered after he was finished admiring Cynthia's ass. Afterwards he began explaining the seal was designed to erase the need for long distance travel and can be used as a way to get home. He then told her there may be a way to reverse summon her, so she could return back to her place but it could take months to several years in order to do that.

It was a lie of course. But he was telling the truth that it could take months to several years to include that function. Designing a seal from scratch wasn't an easy task after all. Having to include another function - such as reverse summoning – would require him redesigning the seal to include it. What he was lying about was how long it would take. If he used a bunch of Shadow Clones then the time and effort would be reduced drastically.

When Cynthia was told finding a way to get her home could take up from a few months to a few years, she turned halfway over her shoulder to look at him with an arched brow. Naruto swore he saw a look of disappointment on her face. He didn't know why but he had a feeling it wasn't because of how long he told her it would take to get her home.

Walking off the seal the silver eyed girl stood beside her fellow blonde, and pulled her sword out from its place. Naruto stepped away from her, eyes wide in alarm when he heard the sound of the sword being drawn.

“I'm not going to hurt you Naruto. No need for you to panic.” Cynthia reassured him upon seeing his startled look. Then in an incredible display of strength she stabbed the blade into the ground, and continued to push until it was halfway embedded.

Naruto gaped at her in shock. He sensed no chakra being used at all! That was all her! Oh, god, this was like Sakura and Tsunade all over again! Only Cynthia doesn't use chakra to do the feat she just did!

Cynthia giggled at the expression on his face. “You act as if you've never seen someone do that before.” She stated as she leaned against the flat end of her claymore.

“I haven't seen anyone do something like that.” Well apart from Sakura and Tsunade. But they use chakra to make craters in the ground and punch down walls. If she was this strong without using chakra, he dreaded to imagine what Cynthia is capable of doing if some poor bastard happened to piss her off. “I take it that others where you are from are capable of doing the same thing as you?”

Cynthia frowned thoughtfully at that. “Yes all the women back home are capable of doing what I am doing, although there are differences.” She replied slowly. “Apart from me there are 46 others. Each of us is ranked based on our strength and ability, with number 1 being the strongest and number 47 being the weakest. In terms and strength and ability, I would rank at number 14.”

Well that is nice to know. The lower the number the stronger you are, and the opposite being weaker. It was not that hard for Naruto to follow. He had to wonder what the others like her are capable of. Still this reinforced his belief that this girl was dangerous, and from the colour of her eyes and unnaturally light blonde hair, she wasn't normal compared to other people.

Is she from some sort of clan or something? Or was this a result of some kind of experiment? Naruto had no idea just how close he was when he thought the latter.

While he wasn't a sensor, he should have been able to 'feel' something from her. Everything and everyone has chakra in them. It's the bases of the world. So why can't he detect anything from her up this close? Then he felt like hitting himself. She was from an entirely another place and the summoning seal he made in theory can bring people from different dimensions to his own. That must be where she came from: another dimension that doesn't use chakra.

His theory was proven correct when they began talking and began to share some things about their respective worlds. Apparently the world Cynthia came from doesn't have chakra and they're some what primitive compared to his own world. However the life expectancy over there is alarmingly low when he discovered there are monstrous beings called Yoma that kills humans. He was even more alarmed when these beings can take on the forms of those they consume, with their memories and personalities and are impossible for anyone to detect. While humans can fight them, it is rare for any to be skilled enough to kill.

And that was why Claymores – who Cynthia explained is someone like her – was made. By taking the flesh of the Yoma slain at a young age, they become half-human half-Yoma warriors. Claymores are the only ones who are able to detect these Yoma, and effectively kill them even if they have taken human form.

Because of them having the flesh of Yoma implanted in their body, their body’s had been changed. These changes include loss of pigment in the hair and eyes, resulting in all Claymores having silver eyes and very light brown, blond, or silver hair, a few also develop pointed, elf-like ears, and not do not age after reaching adulthood. Another change is they can survive on very minimal amounts of food, needing only to consume a very small portion once every few days, and can easily go a week without water or nourishment.

Because of their Yoma blood, training, social isolation and harsh lives, Claymore warrior generally turn out to be outwardly cold, unexpressive and emotionless. This has made humans distrust and fear them, and thought of them as ticking time bombs waiting to go off.

Naruto thought it was ironic in a way. Here there are people called Jinchuuriki, people who have these natural walking disasters called 'Tailed Beasts' - because of their multiple tails and they take on the form of animals - sealed in them at a young age. While in some places Jinchuuriki are respected and thought as heroes, in other places they are not as lucky and are treated as less than human and are ignored or abused by the very people they protect.

Naruto himself was unfortunately one of the unlucky ones.

“That's...sad. You're a lot like us in a way.” Cynthia said with a sad frown. She had finished listening to Naruto explain what a Jinchuuriki is, and what they mostly go through when growing up.

She had also finished listening to Naruto as he explained what chakra was and what a person like him was capable of doing when using it. He showed her his signature move, the Shadow Clone Jutsu when she gave him a disbelieving look. Suffice to say that blew her away.

Naruto nodded sadly as he closed his eyes in remembrance. “Yeah... Loneliness. Despair. Isolation. That is some of the things we have to deal with when growing up. And in some ways I got lucky compared to others.”

“What do you mean?” Cynthia asked with a concerned frown.

“People like us do not generally live happy lives.” The blue eyed blonde started. “A lot of people tend to think of us as weapons or dangerous and valuable assets to manipulate. Unfortunately we mostly end growing up alone and isolated from others. A friend of mine, who is also like me, had assassins hired by his own father to try and kill him from a young age.” Cynthia's mouth dropped open in shock. Naruto nodded grimly, knowing what she was thinking. “Yeah, it was that bad. After an...event...that involved a family member of his, my friend went insane and since then killed only for himself and didn't show a shred of remorse when doing it. His own people, family included feared him since then. It didn't help he couldn't sleep at night otherwise the Shukaku, one of the nine and weakest of the tailed beasts, would be unleashed when he does while attacking at his sanity at the same time.”

Cynthia by the time Naruto was finished was looking at him with a horrified look on her face. “That's horrible! They should be treating you as humans, not as monsters or weapons!” She exclaimed fiercely and passionately.

“If only people thought like you do Cynthia. Thankfully he is ok now, and has people who depend on him.” Naruto said to her with a smile to which she returned.

“So, if there are nine of these Tailed Beasts which one do you hold?”

“I hold the strongest. The ninth.”

“The strongest?” She went wide eyed in astonishment. Suddenly she looked him over with an unreadable look before bringing her silver eyes back to his face. “Can I see where it is sealed away?”

Blinking Naruto shrugged seeing no harm in it. He unzipped his jacket and took it off, followed by the mesh shirt underneath, leaving his chest bare. Cynthia subconsciously licked her lips as her eyes wandered his torso, liking what she saw. He had the physique of an athlete. His muscles weren't too big nor to small, and has a six pack showing he was fit and exercised regularly. His physique made her moist and her primal instincts were telling her to shed her armour and claim him. She was able to beat down and repress that side of her however.

She blinked when she felt an energy source similar to yoki coming from Naruto. She opened her mouth to question him on how he could have yoki, only for it to die in her mouth when she saw ink suddenly appear on his abdomen that quickly turned into a seal that she thought resembled a whirlpool. She walked to him to get a closer look and leaned down so she was face to face with it. She softly rubbed her fingers against it tilting her head to the side curiously.

Naruto shivered when he felt Cynthia's cold fingers brushing against his stomach. He knew she would get curious from it. He didn't think she would be leaning down in front of him with her hands on his stomach though.

“So the Tailed Beast is sealed in you behind this seal?”

Naruto nodded. “Yeah. It is.” He let his concentration on bringing the Kyuubi's chakra out drop. The seal faded away leaving his abdomen clear once more. Seeing this Cynthia straightened up again. “It was hard living through the years because of it. But I endured.”

Cynthia slowly nodded with partially closed eyes. Being in close proximity to him was making her mind fuzzy and aroused. His scent was filling her nostrils and she liked it. She leaned in and closing her eyes, she inhaled his scent through her nose.

“Indeed. You certainly turned out ok.” She slyly purred out.

Naruto found the way she talked both seductive and arousing. He didn't mind how close she was from pressing up against him. In fact he liked the attention she was giving him and found it flattering. Cynthia isn't bad on the eyes either. Naruto was taken by surprise when Cynthia boldly cupped his groin and moaned loudly in shocked pleasure when she started stroking him through his pants.

Staring at Cynthia in shock Naruto was about to ask what the hell she thought she was doing. The words died in his mouth when she pressed her front against him, wrapping her free arm around his waist with seductive smile on her lips as she increased the speed of her fondling when she felt his shaft becoming erect. The friction made Naruto hiss out in pleasure, and, forgetting what he was going to say he wrapped an arm around her possessively and pulled her further into him. He sensually slid his hand down her spine and stopped at her ass where he began fondling her butt cheeks through the fabric of her body suit, while she continued to tease his dick through his trousers.

Naruto leaned in and pressed his lips against Cynthia's to which she returned eagerly with closed eyes, both letting out pleasured moans from the stimulation they are providing each other. He reached up to the back of her head to pull her further in to the kiss and tiled his head slightly to give the girl better access.

Cynthia felt something brush against her lips and blushed realising what it was. When she opened her lips she met Naruto's tongue halfway and used her own to coil around it. Naruto moaned in surprise when he felt Cynthia's tongue coil around his own. He was surprised at her taking the initiative but wasn't complaining.

All to soon the two started a wrestling match with their dexterous, and damp mouth organ. With Naruto trying to dominate her so he would be free to explore and taste her mouth. Cynthia for the same reasons too.

The two blondes were so into their tongue battle they eventually ended up on the ground. Naruto was underneath Cynthia who was straddling him. Cynthia was the one who had instigated it when she was putting too much weight when leaning on Naruto, that he ended up losing his footing and ended up flat on the ground. He dragged Cynthia down with him but didn't stop their tongue dance. When Naruto fell to the ground Cynthia changed position so she was straddling him.

Cynthia let out a startled gasp when Naruto lightly slapped her ass cheek before caressing her with his left hand on her ass cheek and his right caressing the side of her face. Cynthia leaned further in to the kiss as she ran her hands over Naruto's bare chest.

She started to grind her pelvis against Naruto's now hardened erection she felt pressing up against her. She was loving the sensation it was bringing her. Finding it incredibly addicting and similar to youki, as it felt similar to what she was feeling at the moment. Pulling back and separating their lips, she threw her head back as a moan pulled at her throat. She started hissing in pure lust when Naruto brought his right hand down to her ass, and, slipped them both underneath the lower half of her two piece bodysuit and began to fondle her ass cheeks and rub his index and middle fingers along her vertical lips, before inserting them into her.

He started thrusting his digits in her inner folds rapidly. Cynthia let out a pleasured hiss from his touching and loved the feeling his probing fingers was giving her. He would pull them out completely, and start rubbing his wet fingers against the second pair of lips before reinserting them in to her vagina again. He would repeat this every few minutes to build up the pleasure, but keep her from ejaculating. Her lewd and sluttish moans told him she enjoyed the efforts of his administrating.

Naruto leaned up and whispered huskily into her ear; “You're enjoying this aren't you?” prompting Cynthia to nod her head frantically. She was whimpering pleasurably while biting her lower lip sexily in an attempt to keep it in.

Naruto found her expression and the sounds of her moaning to be erotic, and thought it would be a shame for her to keep that voice of hers hidden. So he sped up the thrusting of his fingers, getting her to moan and almost shriek loudly in pleasure with how fast his fingers were moving. She was shaking from the amount of pleasure that was overloading her brain leaving her a mewling mess of flesh that wanted more and more of his touch.

While that was happening the whisker faced blonde took his the right hand out from underneath her lower body suit, and moved it to her breasts where he started his groping anew. Cynthia arched her back and pushed her breast further in his hand. Her eyes started to glaze over.

Soon she felt a pressure build up as her pleasure reached an all time high. Her inner walls clamped tightly around Naruto's fingers. Smirking Naruto increased the pace of his fingers probing in and out of her even more, knowing the warrioress was close to her release. She orgasmed not long after drenching her fellow blonde's fingers with her juices. She slumped against his chest finding herself to be surprisingly exhausted.

Naruto withdrew his fingers from her inner folds, getting a moan of disappointment from Cynthia at the withdrawal. He took his drenched hand out from under her lower bodysuit and brought them to his mouth. Cynthia stared in surprise and excitement as she watched Naruto licked her juices off his fingers, groaning pleasantly as if he were tasting fine wine.

Naruto smacked his lips as he savoured the flavour of Cynthia's juices. “...You taste nice and sweet, Cynthia.” He said truthfully with a smile. He chuckled in amusement when she quickly turned her head to the side to hide her embarrassed blush.

“...?” She mumbled out.

Naruto frowning slightly leaned up to her. “Could you please repeat that? I didn't hear you.”

Cynthia turned to him. “Can I try doing what you did to me?”

She received her answer with a furious kiss, her hands being brought to the waistline of his trousers.

X.X.X.X

Cynthia was a determined girl Naruto thought as he stared down at the now naked girl on her knees. Her plaited hair was bouncing to and fro against her breasts, as she was quickly moving her head along the length of his shaft. She was sucking lewdly against his cock every time she pulled back and would moan like a whore each time she went down.

It took some time for Naruto to get Cynthia naked as she had fiercely refused to remove her body suit. When asked why, she told her fellow blonde that he would freak out and would look at her in disgust upon seeing her disfigurement. It took Naruto convincing the poor girl that he wouldn't judge her for something she has, since she hasn't judged him for his own mark (which was the seal on his abdomen).

So you can imagine just how shocked and surprised she was once she took off the top portion of her body suit to find that her stigma was gone, and only a faded barely seen scar line that went from her throat to the mons pubis remained in its place.

Her stigma is something that can never heal and would remain unhealed for the rest of her life... and it had been healed. Something thought to be be impossible. Hearing the explanation on what her stigma was Naruto correctly made the assumption it had something to do with the summoning seal used to bring her to his dimention.

After that Cynthia had stripped down completely to her birthday suit, got down on her knees and after figuratively trying to tear off his trousers she started to enthasusitically lick and suck around his cock like a lollipop.

Which is where they are now.

Naruto sighed as he carressed the top of Cynthia's head as a show of affection. While inexperienced doing this sort of thing she more than made up for it with her enthusiasm.

Ever since she had practically came on to him, Naruto came up with a devious plan to make Cynthia his. Mind, body and soul. He had three steps to this, two of which are already ticked off. One: pleasure her enough that she would be addicted to it. Two: get her naked and sucking on his cock. Although that can be considered as two objectives instead as one. The third and final one is to fuck her into submission and ruin her for any other man.

Holding her head in place to stop her moving on his cock Cynthia looked up at him in confusion, though she still devotedly sucked on what remained in her mouth. He slowly pushed her off his cock. Cynthia was giving him worried looks thinking she had done something wrong but Naruto was quick to reassure her she had done nothing wrong and that he enjoyed the oral preformance she had given him, and told her he wanted to try something that would bring them both pleasure.

Curious she asked him what she had to do and Naruto told her that she had to lie down on her back and spread her legs. After getting Cynthia to lie down on her back Naruto spread her legs and moved in between them. Cynthia lifted her head to look down between her legs in curiousity. Her eyes widened and hissed in pleasure when Naruto started to rub the underside of his cock against her snatch. The tingling she got every time Naruto would lightly probe the crown of his cock against her pussy lips sent pleasured shivers up her spine.

Moving his hips back Naruto grabbed hold of his cock and positioned the tip against her vagina. Staring Cynthia in the eyes Naruto slowly pushed the crown in to her inner folds. Cynthia closed her eyes as a loud, pained and pleasured moan was pulled from her throat as she felt the shaft stretch her inner walls deliciously.

Naruto was surprised he entered her with little to no resistance. While her pussy was tight, he felt no hymen when he was pushing in. He guessed she lost it long ago when she was training to be a Claymore. He wasn't complaining. She was fucking tight and he is going to make sure to ruin her for other men. When he was halfway in he took his hand away from his cock and pushed himself in completely.

Now in fully he waited a few moments for Cynthia to adjust to his size. To help Cynthia be at ease Naruto began tracing his digits gently across her skin. Running from her arms, to her thighs, and to her chest where he spent several minutes circling and rubbing his fingers around her nipples. She was both enjoying and pleased with the attention he was giving her body, as no one had paid her any attention for as long as she could remember.

When she rubbed her hips up against his a few minutes later, he took that as a signal for him to start moving and began pulling his shaft out slowly. He could feel Cynthia's walls clamp down on him trying to pull him back in; it was a pleasant feeling. The girl herself was whimpering pleasurably with her bottom lip trembling at the slow withdrawl. It was almost torturous, in the pleasurable way mind you with how slow he was going. She wrapped her legs around his waist to keep him from pulling out completely when he was halfway.

Naruto smiled down at Cynthia. He felt her stop him from pulling back any further when two inches of his cock remained in her. With the stubborn and slightly aggressive look she gave him when he tried to pull out of her even more it appeared he has found the limit. He arched a single eyebrow as the unnaturally light blonde haired girl below him subconciously used her yoki to keep his hips from moving any further.

Ten percent of it if her now virtically slitted golden eyes was anything to go by.

If Naruto were any other person he would have freaked out at the sudden colour change. But being a Jinchuuriki he had a similar eye transformation too. Only instead of the golden virtical slitted eyes the colour of his natural blue would turn red. So he was not disturbed by the sudden change. Instead it made the girl more desirable and enticing to him. But that may have been the Nine-Tails influence on him.

Moving his hands to her hips Naruto pulled her towards him meeting his thursts, and drilled his cock into her like a piston. Cynthia let out pleasured grunts and hisses as her eyes rolled to the back of her head when the teen above finally started fucking her. She could feel his cock delving deep inside every time his hands pulled her hips up against his. Aggressively Cynthia rolled and ground her hips against Naruto's constant thrusts and used her legs to pull him toward her.

Naruto loved the new eye colour of the girl beneath him. Seeing her golden eyes amplified the sexy look she had. He slowly sped up his thrusts as he wanted to hear Cynthia moan out his name. Moving his hands from Cynthia's hips and up her body he leaned down so his front was pressed up against the beautiful girl.

He grabbed her shoulders and pulled her towards him every time he drilled into her. Doing this had his shaft hit her curvex with every thrust. Naruto leaned down and pressed his lips to hers in a kissing embrace to which the warrioress returned eagerly.

Cynthia moaned into Naruto's mouth in pure unrestrained lust as he fucked her. This feeling, this unadulterated pleasure the blond was giving her, was unlike anything she had felt before. It was even better than the pleasure she'd get whenever she used her yoki. She wanted more of it. She didn't want it to stop, and as a result Cynthia forced Naruto around so he was on the bottom and she was on top.

She pulled her lips away and leaned up; Naruto was able to see the lust in Cynthia's eyes as she glared down at him. The lust the warrioress was feeling was beginning to become to much to contain and the speed and strength of her thrusts picked up. With a growl, Cynthia ground, rolled, and bounced her hips aggressively against Naruto's to achieve that sweet nirvana she craved. The sound of skin slapping skin echoed loudly as Cynthia quickly rode both herself and Naruto to a happy ending.

Naruto was taken by surprise by their shift of position but didn't do anything to stop it. He was enjoying Cynthia's ministrations. Despite his stamina, that was legendary among the ANBU, he was unable to stave off his rapidly approaching orgasm. With a quick warning to the girl above - Cynthia realising with her stigma healed her ability to get pregnant is likely restores too - she quickly got off and moved to sit by Naruto's side and stroked both herself and Naruto to an explosive release.

Still stroking the golden eyed girl gasped as she saw the stream of cum shoot out from the tip of Naruto's shaft and land on her hand, or on the ground several metres away. Staring at the cum on the side of her hand Cynthia stopped her stoking, licked her lips and brought the hand to her mouth before licking away the cum with her tongue. She moaned out as she rolled the semen in her mouth before swallowing it.

“...That was enjoyable!” Cynthia said after a moment of silence.

Naruto chuckled as she lay down next to him, her golden virtual slit eyes now back to silver. He smiled at the look of content on her face. “Well, I'm glad you enjoyed it. I enjoyed too.”

The Claymore turned her head to look at him; a mischievous glint in her eyes. “We should do that again sometime. You should summon someone else from my dimension here and get them to join in!”

Naruto arched an eyebrow at her. He didn't think she'd go and suggest that to him. “Not that I'm complaining, but if I summon someone else from your world, not only would my work be set back but I would have two people I'd have to support. Don't you want to go back home as quickly as possible?”

“Sure I do.” Cynthia replied, nodding in confirmation. “But you did say finding a way to get me home could take you months or years to do. As for you 'taking care of me'? That won't really be a problem.” Seeing the questioning look on the blonde's face Cynthia elaborated. “You forget I only need a minimal amount of nourishment once every few days, a week if I really push it.”

“Oh, I did forget that.” Naruto admitted sheepishly.

Cynthia giggled in amusement at the look on Naruto's face. “Besides if I'm going to stay here until then, then I want to be able to have some...fun, if you know what I mean?” She purred with a suggestive wink and put her right hand on Naruto's semi-hard cock and started rubbing her fingers along its length.

Naruto growled pleasurably in the back of his throat as he felt his shaft harden from Cynthia's ministrations. Feeling cold and seeing it was well in to the evening, he reluctantly he grabbed her hand to stop her rubbing despite how much he enjoyed it.

“As much as I would like to continue we should get dressed and get inside. I do not look forward to staying outside in the night cold and naked.”

Cynthia looked down at herself and nodded her head in agreement as goosebumps began to appear on her skin. While she was not as affected by the cold biting winds at night as a normal person, she didn't fancy staying outside in the cold and when Naruto said 'inside', she wasn't going to squander the opportunity to get inside some place warm to sleep. Plus she is in a new land; a place where no one has heard of a Claymore. They may have heard of the sword but not the warrior themselves.

Getting to their feet the two quickly gathered their clothing and dressed themselves. After she was dressed Cynthia walked to her sword, and pulled it free from the ground with no effort and with a flourish sheathed it over her shoulder. She turned to see if Naruto was finished dressing himself and saw him zipping up his jacket.

Walking over to the scroll that was used to summon Cynthia Naruto rolled it up and secured it under his armpit. He summoned a Shadow Clone and left him specific instructions to remove the barrier and security seal five minutes after he and Cynthia left the vicinity before dispelling.

“Shadow Clone?” Cynthia asked looking at the clone of Naruto with child like awe.

“Yeah. Basically the Shadow Clone Jutsu is a technique that lets the user split their chakra individually and make real live solid clones of themselves. Everything the clone learns the user learns once dispelled.”

“Are there any weaknesses?”

Naruto nodded. “Yeah, one glaring weakness is that it takes one good solid hit for the clone to dispel.” And that was all he was going to tell her. It wouldn't do if he told her what advantages and disadvantages the techniques brings to the user.

Cynthia was looking at the clone of Naruto in a new light. A technique like that is useful to learn and would be a boon to her sisters. She started to contemplate as she stared at the clone intently. A technique that lets the user to learn whatever the clone learnt, that would be useful for herself and the others in the Ghosts. They would be able to get much stronger that way! Maybe she could try and make a variation of it from her yoki?

“Is there a way for this... 'Shadow Clone Jutsu' to be created by using Yoki?” Cynthia asked as she and Naruto were now walking away from the training ground.

Naruto frowned a little at that. “I don't think so. From what I gathered chakra and yoki are two completely different things. Your body has been changed to generate yoki so techniques that use chakra maybe out of reach for you.”

“Oh.” Cynthia said a little disappointed. “That's a shame. A technique like that would have helped my friends out a lot.”

“Well I'm pretty sure you can develop a technique similar to it.”

“Oh? Care to explain what you mean by that?” Cynthia asked with an arched brow.

Naruto nodded not seeing the harm in expanding his thoughts. “You could try developing a technique that can transmit everything you learn to someone else. It is a two way process since you and someone else can learn at the same time. But unlike the Shadow Clone Jutsu, where you know what the clone knows instantly, you'd have to actually train yourself to do what you have learnt since you have never been able to do it yet. And since you have yoki instead of chakra, you could possibly link your yoki to someone else and transmit your memories to the target or receive memories in return.”

Cynthia contemplated on the design for a moment and deemed it doable, as it sounded similar to a technique she already knows: yoki synchronization.

Yoki Synchronization is when the user – Cynthia in this case – would analyse her target's yoki, and then align the wavelength of her yoki with the target's wavelength. The user and the target would then become connected. This would allow her to manipulate her target's aura in however manner she'd wish. Using this method she could transmit her memories to her target and receive memories in return.

As she mused silently to herself about Naruto's idea she silently followed the whisker faced teen, as he led her to his apartment complex. When Cynthia saw Konohagakure for the very first time, any doubts she had that she was no longer home was gone. There was a lot of technical advances she had never seen before. Electricity, being used to power buildings. Wires that conducted electricity connected from pole to houses. Street lights lighting up the streets. It was so foreign to her, and, it amazed her to no end.

Seeing the warrioress getting distracted by the sights with wide childlike eyes Naruto chuckled in amusement, and had to direct her manually seeing as she wasn't paying attention as to where she was going. By wrapping an arm under her sword and around her, he had been able to guide her while she looked around.

Thankfully for them both since it is well in to the evening everyone is inside their homes. So Naruto was able to take Cynthia to his apartment without any incident. Having to explain to his team mate Sakura who Cynthia is would be a pain given her over reactions to every little thing he does. And don't get him started on his mentor Kakashi.

Shaking his head from his thoughts Naruto opened the front door to his apartment and gestured for Cynthia to step inside. She smiled at him thankfully and went in with Naruto following. Closing the door the whisker face blonde turned and saw Cynthia surveying her new surroundings and taking an interest in things that were new to her.

Which was pretty much everything electrical, like the oven, and the television.

He had to explain to her what everything she pointed was and gave a basic description on what they did. After hearing the things they can do Cynthia wanted to try some of them out. She was rather enthusiastic about it too. Which Naruto found both amusing and endearing to see.

After being asked as to where she was going to sleep Naruto led her to his bedroom and Cynthia couldn't help but point out that there was only one bed. And Naruto couldn't help but think there was a bit of suggestiveness in her voice when she said that.

“I know.” Naruto began his response. “This is usually where I go to sleep; but since there is only one bed I decided that you are going to take the bed and I would take the couch.”

“Or...” Cynthia interjected suggestively, as she pulled her claymore sword out of its sheath on her back and placed the sword in a corner nearest to the bed. “...we both can take the bed. We did see each other naked after all...” She added, turning to face the blonde with a suggestive look on her face. She didn't have to include that they had sex either, since the mild blush on Naruto's face was a give away.

Naruto after a moment of thinking carefully about her decision to share beds decided to agree to her suggestion. They did see each other naked and had sex not too long ago. What was there to be embarrassed about? Exhaling through his nose Naruto, with a shake of his head, placed his summoning scroll next to the table on the left from his bed and sat down on the edge of his mattress. Smiling Cynthia walked over to him and as she wrapped her arms around around his neck she straddled his lap.

Having the female warrior straddling him Naruto automatically moved his hands along her body. Using one hand to move in soft, circular motion on her back giving Cynthia a slow massage; and with the other he wrapped around her waist in a comforting manner.

Cynthia enjoying the massage smiled and partially closed her eyes. She moved her arms that were wrapped around Naruto's neck down to his waist so she could lean in to rest her head on his shoulder. She nuzzled her head in the crook of his neck and let out a peaceful sigh.

If she had to describe what she was feeling at that moment, she would describe it as someone comforting her. Someone she felt safe with. Something she and every other women like her was sorely lacking, given the way they were taught and raised. It was refreshing to say the least.

Cynthia breathed peacefully as she adjusted her head to find a more comfortable position on the shoulder she was resting on. “This is nice. Very comforting.” She mumbled softly into his shoulder.

Naruto had to agree with her there. He was never held like this by someone before. He was always living by himself. When he was still living in the orphanage, before he was old enough to live by himself, he saw the matron of the place often comforting the other children but would always avoid him like the plague and would never know why. So he never received the comfort of someone hugging him.

Even worse he was socially impaired too, as the children of the orphanage would avoid him by the word of the matron. For the longest time he was there he had wondered what he had done wrong. But when he learnt he had the Nine-Tails sealed in him it made sense. There was a major pranking spree he had the orphanage suffer after he had made that discovery.

He never targeted the children though they had nothing to do with it. Only the people who worked there so he only targeted them.

“Yeah. It is comforting.” He said as his lips slowly spread to a soft smile and hugged her closer to him to which she tightened her arms around him in return. “You know since we're going to be sharing the same bed we can do this whenever we want?”

“I know.” Cynthia leaned back and stared Naruto in the eyes with a cheerful smile. “I'm looking forward to that.” She said honestly before she turned to look at the summoning scroll with a cunning look in her eyes. “Although I wouldn't mind seeing who else you can bring here.”

Naruto quirked an eyebrow and looked at the scroll thoughtfully. Now that she mentioned it, he was rather curious as to who else he could bring over here.
© Copyright 2014 Spyash2 (spyash2 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2003835-Summoning-malfunction