*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2006027-Naruto-Hypno-gun---part-1
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: GC · Short Story · Adult · #2006027
Naruto after getting a package, turns his rooms mates into his personal sex slaves.
A 16 year old blonde haired blue eyed boy, with whisker marks on his cheeks sat at his kitchen table. He wore a pair of dark baggy trousers with burnt orange stripes running down on the outer and inner side of the fabric, a white short-sleeved shirt and a pair of thick black socks. On the table in front of him lay an open box with plastic bubble wrappings next to it.

In the teens hand he held an object he was observing with curiosity.

He frowned in wonder as he examined the device from every angle. It is a pistol. A plastic water gun in the shape of a M1911 to be precise. It was see through in some areas however, such as the slot where you hold the pistol. The main chamber of the water gun however was not. On the left side of the toy gun, there was a dial with an arrow on it. And around the dial was writing but it was too small for him to make out without bringing to close to his eye.

The water gun came in a ordinary looking package that had his name on it. Said package was now open on his table. There was no address to tell him where it came from. There was no name of the person who sent it to him either. Not even the delivery man knew of the person who dropped it off at the post office. Just that a man came in, dropped the package off with his name and address on it, and left without a word.

That had sent off alarms in Naruto's head when he took it from the delivery man. He was thinking of taking it and then throwing it away once the postman was gone. But he let his curiosity get the better of him. So he went into the kitchen, sat down at the dining table and opened the box and here he was. Holding a water gun that was wrapped up carefully in bubble wraps.

Naruto looked over the toy gun carefully. He knew it was a water gun. It looked like one; and it was light in weight. However he didn't see any indication as to where he would inject the water. Scratching the side of his head in confusion Naruto set the water gun on the table and went through the box for a manual or a set of instructions, since he has no idea on where.

Logically packages always came with a manual. So why wouldn't this one? Unless the sender of this package was a dick and not include a set of instructions for him.

Fortunately for Naruto there was an instruction manual for the water gun. Unfortunately said instruction manual was not a written one. It was full of pictures with a few words underneath. So he had gotten the gist of it.

Basically there are six pictures. The first one was a person holding the water gun with the words “does not use water” underneath. “Then what is the point of having it look like one then?” Was Naruto's unasked question. The second one was a person aiming the water pistol look alike at a few people with a ray coming out of the barrel with the words, “aim at person you want to hypnotise and press the trigger”.

By this point Naruto just stopped reading and quickly looked towards the water gun look alike on the table and the manual in disbelief. Had he read it right? It can hypnotise people? Naruto shook his head negatively, as he lowered the manual down on his legs. It was plain obvious to him that this entire thing, it was bullshit.

Still he was curious how far the man who made this went into making it seem as real as possible. He might as well amuse himself. He lifted the manual once more and began to read it. If the person who sent this to him wanted him to think this was the real deal, then there would have to be more information on how it works and the after effects on the person it was used on.

After reading it Naruto had to admit that he was impressed, if a little annoyed at how perverted the man who made this manual was. The first and second images were fine. It was the third was ok. It was basically saying; “once targets are hypnotised give orders and they will obey.”, with the picture of someone speaking to someone who had been hit by the beam.

The fourth image was where it got a little strange. The image had the man aiming the hypno-gun – yes he was going to call it that from now on – on the person he used it on previously. Like the previous image there was a beam coming out of the barrel. However, this image had the targets clothes disintegrating leaving the person in their undergarments.

The words “before issuing orders, fire gun again to disintegrate targets clothes.” was underneath. He had to shake his head at the sheer ridiculousness of it all. Still he pressed on and looked at the fifth and sixth images.

The fifth image was basically a close up on the dial on the side of the pistol, with two curved arrows on the top and bottom. The arrow heads were facing oppositely. Underneath the picture was the words, “turn dial to change settings.”, making Naruto nod to himself. Even before he read the words he understood what the picture was displaying.

On the sixth image there are two pictures, with a line separating them from left to right. On the left image, there was a battery being inserted on the chamber with a cover taken on and off. On the right image there was a small switch that turned the hypno-gun on and off that was underneath the cover for the battery. There were no words for this one however. But Naruto understood. With the amount of detail in the pictures, only an idiot wouldn't know.

And Naruto was no idiot. Dense at times, yes, but not stupid.

Narrowing his eyes a little Naruto brought his gaze back to the hypno-gun. He set the manual on the table and lifted the toy weapon and brought it close to his face to examine it. On the right side the blonde saw the cover that concealed the battery setting along with the on and off switch underneath it. The switch was already on the left, signifying it was off.

Frowning in curiosity Naruto took the cover off and to his surprise, there was a battery already inserted. Putting the cover back on Naruto turned it around so he was looking at the left side and saw the dial. It was small, but big enough for him to be able to turn.

There are four settings. Original, to which Naruto guessed was the original settings. Disintegration, he scratched the side of his head in confusion to this. The reason because that setting contradicted the fourth image. Reprogram, in which he guessed would allow him to reprogram the person he targeted. And lastly, remove, which will take away everything Naruto did to them.

Setting the hypnotic-gun back on the table Naruto leaned back in his chair and ran his hand through his hair as he breathed out through his mouth with wide eyes. The manual was detailed. Professionally written and drawn even. But like always he still didn't think it was real. It wasn't like he could test it out either because, well, it would be weird.

But there was a little part of him deep inside his psyche, that believed the water gun look alike was the real deal. That small part of him, was his inner pervert, that he had kept locked away from everyone else to see. Keeping that side of him hidden from the others is always...challenging to say the least.

Yes everyone who is reading this. Naruto does not live alone. He shares his place with three other people. All of them are girls. And all of them beautiful in their own right. It's hard keeping that side of him away from their prying eyes.

These three room-mates were Yugito Nii. A proud woman in her twenties who is very flirtatious with him. She has long blonde hair that reached her mid-back. She has dark colour eyes and a body girls would die for. With the way she acts, Naruto would think she takes after a cat with her slyness.

Samui like Yugito is a blonde haired woman in her twenties with a body girls have dreamt to have. However, while Yugito is flirtatious she is not. She can be considered the opposite to her. She is mainly serious and often has a stoic look on her face. She has light blue eyes, and straight, blonde hair framing her face cut in an asymmetrical bob style with the front bangs reaching her shoulders.

Both these women had large chests, flat yet toned stomachs, and slim waists that flowed into slim, but fairly rounded hips. The women also had long, well formed legs too that could make any straight man’s make a man's libido go insane. From what Naruto knew by them introducing themselves to him they exercised twice a week to keep their bodies in shape, and it obviously worked.

The last one was Karui, a dark skinned red head with one hell of a temper. Like Yugito and Samui, Karui exercised to keep her body toned and fit. Unlike her two friends, she wasn't as gifted in the chest area as they are. Being an A-Cup that was bordering on B.

Nevertheless, Karui along with Yugito and Samui were often the subjects of Naruto's fantasies. Too many times he had dreamt of them. The fact they all seem to wear their undergarments to bed and when they woke up that left little to the imagination before changing every single morning added to it.

He always wanted to know how they looked with nothing on.

Shaking his head Naruto re-wrapped the hypno-gun with the bubble rap and carefully set it inside the box. He wasn't going to get rid of it now. Instead he was going to keep it in his room. He could use it as a prop or something.

X.X.X.X

On his way to his bedroom Naruto bumped in to Karui in the hallway, knocking themselves flat on their ass. In the surprise Naruto dropped the box to the floor, with the Hypno-gun slipping out and and sliding a few metres away along the floor.

Naruto knowing how quick to anger Karui is for the simplest of things, quickly apologized to her. While keeping his eyes from lingering away from her face, seeing she is in her sleepwear.

“It's alright, Naruto.” Karui sighed out in irritation closing her eyes as she leaned on her side to rub her ass cheeks. “You didn't see me coming. So it's not like you're at fault here.” Turning her head the red head tilted her head to the side curiously as she saw the hypnotic-gun a few metres away from them. “What's that?” She asked as both Naruto and herself got back to their feet.

“That is a package that I had gotten today. It's a prop I think, seeing it is made of plastic an all.” Answered Naruto. He went over to the hypnotic-gun and picked it up. Frowning thoughtfully to himself, as to see wither or not it is the real deal, and knowing he has a test subject – even if said subject was unwilling – to see if the plastic looking gun was the real deal, Naruto discretely turned it on.

Karui walked over and leaned over his shoulder to get a good look at the gun. Unknowingly pressing her breasts against his back. “That's a gun?” She looked curiously at him, wondering he was given a particularly dangerous weapon.

“Yes, thank you for stating the obvious.” Naruto said dryly, chuckling when she gave him a light slap on the shoulder. “But no it is not a gun. Not a real one at least. It's a water gun, made of plastic.” He tapped his knuckles against it. Getting a dull tap in return.

“It does look like a water gun... Have you tested it to see if it works?”

Naruto shook his head. “No. I don't have someone to test it out on.” He make a show of thinking before he slowly turned to Karui with a raised brow. “Can I see if it works on you?”

Karui returned the look before flicking him on the forehead. “I'm wearing a nightdress Naruto. I don't want it to get wet.” She told him blankly as she moved away from him with crossed arms.

“I'm not going to drench your nightdress!” Naruto protested indignantly as he turned to her. “I was just going to squirt your arm. That is all.” He said in the most genuine tone he could speak with.

Karui stared at him hard for several moments before rubbing her neck while sighing in defeat. “Fine. Go fill it up in the kitchen and meet me in my room, alright?” She told him before turning around to go to her room before Naruto could answer.

Smiling Naruto grabbed the box for the hypno-gun, made a show of going back downstairs and waited for several minutes before going back up again. Luckily for him neither Yugito or Samui are awake yet, nor would they be for a while.

Walking to Karui's bedroom door Naruto knocked on the door. He waited for a few seconds and went in when he heard Karui telling him to go in. He saw the red head sitting on the side of her bed. Her nightdress was riding up her thigh, giving Naruto a good view her legs. She didn't seem to notice it though and Naruto was thankful he is wearing baggy trousers, otherwise Karui would have seen the boner that was beginning to pop up.

Swallowing the build up of saliva in his mouth Naruto walked in and quietly closed the bedroom door so Yugito or Samui wouldn't be woken up.

“So do you want me to just hold out my arm like this?” Karui questioned him with her arm held out as Naruto walked over to her, the hypnotic-gun in hand.

Naruto nodded and aimed the gun at her arm. Glancing at her face to see if there was going to be any change, Naruto pulled the trigger and a small beam quickly shot out of the barrel of the gun. Karui was hit by the beam before she could react. Naruto watched with wide eyes as her expression went blank and her eyes dulled, losing the light in them that was there moments before; her arm dropped to her side.

Blinking his eyes repeatingly Naruto walked over to her and waved his free hand in front of her face. She didn't react. Rubbing his chin in thought Naruto wanted to know if this was for real or not. So he leaned down in front of her and blew out cold air from his mouth and to her face. She blinked several times but didn't react at all. Her face still remained expressionless.

Leaning back Naruto tried to recall the instructions he saw on the manual. First the weapon doesn't use water, so that doesn't count. At all. Second you hit your victim with the hypnotic way. Third you give them orders and they would obey. Fourth, if you hit the hypnotised person again before giving them orders, then their clothes would disintegrate. The last two were instructions on how to turn the thing on and how to change the mode the gun was in.

So remembering all that, he can either shoot her again to disintegrate her clothes or give her orders...

It didn't take long for Naruto to choose what to do first. “Karui,” The blonde began getting the red head to straighten up slightly. “From here on out, when ever we are alone or are around people who have been hypnotised like you, you will refer to me as master. You will retain your original personality and carry out your activities like you did before you were hypnotised. Understand?”

The red head slowly nodded her head affirmatively. “Yes... When... Alone... Around... Other... Hypnotised people... Master...” She mumbled out as if she were in a daze. “Original... Personality... Carry... Activity... Before...”

“If I touch, rub, grind, or grope you anywhere on your body, you won't mind it. In fact, you'll encourage it, wanting more of it. If I ask you to do anything lewd or perverted, you won't protest against it. You will happily do it. Nod your head if you understand?” He asked. Karui nodded her head affirmatively making Naruto smile to himself. “Good. When I count to three, you will snap out of your trance and everything that has happened with you in this state will be deep down in your subconscious, with you being unable to recall any of this happening.”

Naruto stepped back to his previous position and counted to three. Karui snapped out of her trance and looked at her arm before looking at him with a small frown. She looked up at Naruto who was looking at the gun with a frown of his own. “It didn't work, master?” She asked.

Widening his eyes slightly in surprise at her calling him master, Naruto and shook his head and sighed in fake disappointment. “It doesn't look like it, unfortunately.” He looked it over for a moment before shrugging. “Maybe I didn't put enough water in it or something...”

Karui shook her head and leaned back on her bed. Unknowingly opening her legs slightly and giving Naruto a good view of her black lace panties. “So, what now master?” The way she positioned herself on her own bed, and how she cocked her head to the side in wonder made her look absolutely divine.

In response to the question Naruto merely smiled. An idea already forming in his head on proving if the orders he gave her during her hypnosis was for real.

“Why don't we start by seeing if you can use that mouth of yours for something rather than talking? Get over here and get down on your knees.” He commanded, pointing at the spot in front of him. Inwardly he was cursing at himself, thinking that Karui would demand what he was thinking right now, and then kick him out of her room rather violently.

He was surprised when Karui actually did as he demanded of her and quickly kneeled in front of him. She did it with an eager look on her face too. Something else that had surprised him. He shook his head and quickly added, “Pull my pants and boxers down, I want to see those lips of yours wrapped around my cock!”

Karui looked absolutely gleeful with her newest order, and quickly brought her digits to the waist band of his pants before slipping them underneath the fabric of both his trousers and boxers. She then pulled the trousers and boxers down to his ankles, letting his rock hard prick spring free from its confinement.

Naruto bit into his knuckle to stop the pleasured moan escaping his throat when he felt his dick enter Karui's warm, wet mouth. He caressed the head of the red head as he looked down to watch her bobbing head. His eyes rolled to the back of his head as he felt her tongue coiling around his shaft like a painter's brush. The soft moist lips wrapped around his prick and her teeth dragging against him amplified the pleasure he was getting from her ministrations. What part of him she couldn't fit in her mouth she was stroking in motion with her bobbing.

“God dam...” He grunted/murmured lowly under his breath. He looked toward Karui's bed and after pulling the girl off him, he moved to sit down on the edge of the bed and beckoned her to kneel in front of him. To which she did with a smile. She quickly took his penis in her mouth again, licking and sucking at it with a lewd face, savouring it as if it were a rare treat.

Naruto bit his bottom lip to hold back another moan when the red head began licking and sucking at his prick, moaning whorishly in contentment as he caressed her head again. The tingling her moan sent up his length added to the pleasure he was feeling. He couldn't help but look at the hypnotic gun in his hand with astonishment. Now fully believing it was the real deal and not a fake he thought it was. Karui was a girl who had a nasty temper. Someone who is considered a 'you can look but you can't touch' type of girl. Now here she was, on her knees, in front of her bed, sucking him off expertly like a whore. As if she was doing it for years.

He leaned forward as he groaned in pleasure. Feeling the familiar tingle in his balls. Karui hearing him, knew what was coming (no pun intended) and began increasing the speed of her bobbing eventually taking him in her throat. Every time she took him in her throat she gagged but never pulled him out unless she absolutely needed the air.

The soft sucking she was making was soon replaced by loud obscene slurps. Every time she went down on him she sucked him in, her tongue coiling around the crown of the meat stick and licking on the slit like a lollipop, before pulling back lightly dragging her teeth along the prick sucking like a vacuum.

Thanks to Karui's skilful ministrations it didn't take long for Naruto to cum and paint the back of Karui's mouth white with his spunk. Her only warning was Naruto leaning his head back before moaning in pleasure. The red head pulled back, sucking as she did so, until only the head was left in her mouth. With Naruto still cumming in her mouth Karui sucked and drank down as much of it as she could. Which was a lot.

It was at this time that it began to settle in his head that with the hypno-gun in his possession, he can finally fulfil his dream and have Yugito and Samui become his bitches. Karui was already his. Her willingly being on her knees sucking on his dick like a slut proved that. Yugito was always flirting with him, and is always sly whenever she saw him. She also liked to taunt him every morning by wearing purple and white lace lingerie that showed everything her body had to offer. Knowing he wouldn't make a move on her. With his new mindset that was getting more and more perverse with every second Karui spent sucking on his prick, he decided he would move on to Yugito Nii next. Getting her to submit like the little whore she is using the hypno-gun sounded good. Then after she was done he would then move onto Samui.

When he stopped cumming Karui swallowed the remaining semen in her mouth, before sucking on the crown again to get out any lingering cum from him and swallowing it before pulling him out of her mouth. With a pleased smile Karui gave the tip of Naruto's penis a reverent kiss before sitting back on her legs, looking up at her master for instructions. 

Naruto had to get his breath back when he felt Karui sucking on his cock to get any remaining cum out of him. When she pulled back and stared up at his adoringly he looked at the red head with a smile. He was very, very pleased with her overall oral performance on him. What little doubt he had left was long gone. His perverted side he had hidden from his house mates had taken over.

Yugito Nii and Samui are going to be next!

X.X.X.X

Nearly an hour later we find Naruto in the front room watching television, the hypno-gun concealed under his shirt and beneath the waistband of his trousers. With the blow job Karui was giving him in her room, Naruto thought it was a miracle Yugito and Samui hadn't woken up. Still he didn't look a gift horse in the mouth and went down stairs like everything was normal. Thanks to the hypnosis Karui's original personality was intact. So neither Yugito or Samui should notice any difference in her attitude.

Karui after she was done giving Naruto a blow job, was told by the whisker faced blonde to act like normal and not mention what they did to anyone or to call him master until he 'brought them into the fold'. She did what she was asked and quickly got dressed. But not before she kissed him on the cheek and booting him out of her room like she normally would've had she not been hypnotised. Never mind the fact she invited him into her room in the first place.

“Naruto.” Said blonde tore his gaze away from the T.V and looked over his to a fully dressed Karui and Samui. The both of them wearing near matching clothes. Karui wore dark blue tracksuit bottoms, a pair of white trainers and a short sleeve grey shirt with blue stripes running down the outer side of the sleeves.

Karui on the other hand, her clothes were the same as the older blondes but they are all in dark colours. Only her shirt was longer than Samui's, looking more like a blouse than a shirt.

For some odd reason the two always seem to wear clothes that were the opposite colour.

“Samui and I are going to head out for a few hours. If Yugito asks where we are, tell her we've gone out for our morning run and should be back in a few hours.” Informed the red head.

Naruto felt his cock twitch. Yugito was going to be here. Alone. With him? For a few hours?! That would give him enough time to enact part 2 of his plan! He saw Karui give him a small smirk and a wink, as if knowing what he was thinking.

Naruto nodded at her, hiding his eagerness while stroking his penis through his pants. Nodding back Karui and Samui went to the front door and went out of the house. The whiskered face blonde saw the two outside from the window before they jogged out of sight. Instead of going upstairs to hypnotise Yugito, Naruto decided to wait until she woke up; and knowing her sleep pattern she won't be sleeping for long and should be coming down in her sleepwear any minute now.

Ten minutes later Naruto heard Yugito opening her bedroom door and head to the bathroom. He still didn't get up from his seat however. He was content on letting Yugito come down the stairs before making his move. He wanted to make sure he can get her with the hypno-gun before she has a chance to react. It wouldn't do if she suddenly panicked and told someone what he was doing. Nope, that simply would not do.

A few more minutes later, the older blonde came back out and started walking down the stairs yawning loudly. Looking over his shoulder Naruto felt his dick stiffen in arousal.

As he expected of her Yugito was wearing her purple and white lace lingerie. Stretching her arms above her head Yugito's breasts were pushed out while she leaned on her right leg. Her eyes closed as she groaned sensually. Giving Naruto (in his mind) an openly erotic display of her body.

Opening her eyes Yugito noticed her fellow blonde openly staring at her with wide lust filled eyes. She smirked at him and placed her hands on her lips while she leaned on her left leg. Unknowingly taking another pose that spiked Naruto's arousal. “Do you like what you see, Na-ru-to?” She purred out, quite literally, in a teasing manner.

“I'd be a blind idiot if I said I don't.” Naruto replied truthfully, not taking his wandering eyes off her body. Hey, she was practically giving him a free show and there was no Samui there to reprimand him. Karui wouldn't do it, since she now thought of him as her master. Plus his fellow blonde was going to be his slave soon; with that in mind Naruto discretely took the hypno-gun out and held it against his leg so Yugito wouldn't notice it. He made a show of adjusting himself just in case, then he would have a believable excuse if she asked what he was doing.

Yugito arched an eyebrow in surprise at the honesty in Naruto's voice from his admittance. She didn't mind the look he was giving her as his eyes roamed her body. She always did wear her lingerie every morning when she came downstairs just to tease Naruto. She found it both adorable (that he would blush and stammer) and amusing (when he would panic when she hugged him, pushing her breasts up against his chest) whenever he would get nervous around her in this state of dress.

Her surprised look turned into a knowing smile when she saw Naruto shifting around awkwardly in his seat. Clearly he was adjusting his pants to try and hide the erection. Smirking naughtily Yugito walked toward Naruto making sure that her hips were swaying sensually with every step. She stopped a yard in front of the sitting and leaned forward with her hands on her lap. This gave Naruto a good view down her bra, and with her arms pushing against both sides of her tits, it made them more pronounced and noticeable.

Naruto felt his dick get even harder at the display before him. He sure sure he was sporting a tent in his pants now! He so knew Yugito was teasing him; and with the smirk on her lips she knew it too! He felt his dick grow even harder – if that was possible – when she subconsciously licked her lips when her eyes gazed at his pelvic area. He quickly followed her eyes and had to resist letting a smug smile pull at his lips. He was sporting quite a large tent in his pants.

“Oh, you poor boy.” She cooed, strutting her way to the couch so she was standing directly in front of the younger blonde. She leaned down and cupped his groin and began stroking his length through his pants. Naruto jumped in surprise when she cupped him then moaned pleasurably when she started stroking him. She began to purr like a cat as she smirked slyly at him; “This must be so uncomfortable for you...” She softly purred out with half closed eyes. She leaned in until her lips were next to his ear. “Let Yugito make it all better.”

With her being in close proximity she didn't notice Naruto lifting the hypno-gun from his side. With the pull of a trigger the beam shot out of the barrel and easily found its mark. When she went slack and stopped her stroking, much to his relief and displeasure, Naruto grabbed the hand that was still on his groin and moved it away. Then putting both hands on her shoulder he pushed her up to make her stand straight and then he made her take a few steps back so he wouldn't fall back on the couch if he moved back once..

He looked at her face and like Karui before her Yugito's was expressionless; and her eyes now fully open were dull. Leering openly at her body Naruto set the hypno-gun aside before looking at her face again.

He then began to start the process he did with Karui. “Yugito Nii,” Naruto called out, getting the older blonde to straighten in attention. “From here on out, when ever we are alone or are around people who have been hypnotised like you, you will refer to me as master. You will retain your original personality and carry out your activities like you did before you were hypnotised. Understand?”

Yugito slowly nodded her head affirmatively. “Yes... When... Alone... Around... Hypnotised people... Master...” She mumbled out and like Karui before her she sounded as if she were in a daze. “Original... Personality... Carry... Activity... Before... Hypnotised...”

“If I want to touch, rub, grind, or grope you anywhere on your body you will not mind it. You'll encourage it and will willingly participate wanting more. If I ask you to do anything lewd or perverted you will not protest. You will happily do it. Nod your head if you understand?” He asked. Yugito nodded her head in confirmation. “When I count to three, you will snap out of your trance. Everything that has happened in this state will be deep down in your subconscious with you unable to recall any of it happening.”

He counted to three and Yugito's blank face and dull eyes disappeared like she wasn't hypnotised. Blinking several times Yugito looked around the room for a moment before taking notice of Naruto in front of her. The two stared at one another for the longest moment. Then she began to look between Naruto and the chair behind him in suspicion. Naruto seeing this began growing more and more nervous but kept it from showing.

Finally after what felt like forever for Naruto – when in reality it was only a minute – Yugito stared at him with an arched brow and asked; “Weren't you sitting down on the couch just a second ago, master?” Then she looked down at the tent her fellow blonde was sporting and nodded in approval. Seeing Naruto opening his mouth she quickly cut him off before he could reply. “Actually master, don't answer that. I remember where we were now. Or rather where I was...” She cooed out seductively as she cupped his groin again and began to stroke him through his pants with a wide smile.

Naruto closed his eyes tightly in pleasure and moaned through clenched teeth, as Yugito squeezed and stroked his shaft through his pants pleasurably. Fucking hell she was turning him on like nothing else. Breathing in and out rapidly Naruto clenched and unclenched his hands before he with great reluctance, grabbed Yugito's wrist and got her to stop. He had to made her stop. He had to retake control before she made him cum.

When Naruto grabbed her wrist, making her stop Yugito frowned in disappointment and pouted cutely as she crossed her arms beneath her breasts lifting them up by her arms, and making them more pronounced and noticeable. “Why'd you make me stop master? Didn't you enjoy what I was doing?” She questioned, putting on an upset look that was really exaggerated to be real.

Naruto didn't say anything. Instead he gave her a stern look and without warning he roughly cupped her pussy with his right hand and began to stroke her lips through her purple lace panties. Getting the older blonde to gasp and moan in surprised pleasure.

“Who owns this?” Demanded Naruto hotly, as he continued to stroke her vagina. The fabric of her underwear was going a good job of stimulating her pussy lips from the pleasured gasps and moans his fellow blonde was letting out of her mouth.

Yugito who was starting to pant and gasp in pleasure, spread her legs slightly to give her master better access to her snatch. “Y-You do, master. Y-You own it!” She almost cried out. “Y-You'll always own it!”

“Exactly! Your pussy along with your body is mine! No one else is allowed to use it or to see it! Only me!” Yugito nodded excitedly at his declaration. She was getting turned on by her master's dominant words. Suddenly without warning Naruto stopped rubbing her. She whined in protest at the lack of activity. Just as she was about to complain she was turned around so her back was facing him and felt Naruto press up against her seconds later. He made sure that a specific part of his body was pressing against her ass.

He leaned back slightly to leer at her ass. Turns out she is wearing a thong. He knew Yugito would look good wearing a G-string, but dam, right now she looks absolutely fuckable in them.

Then he used right hand to go back to stroking her through her thong and used his left to grope her breasts. Before quickly deciding the fabric was getting in the way and had to go. So he unhooked it and took it off and then began to caress both her bare tits to his hearts content.

Yugito feeling her master getting back to his ministrations on her body, eagerly reciprocated the action with much enthusiasm by grinding her ass against Naruto's groin. Realising what she was doing Naruto spread his legs a bit so she would have an easier time grinding against him. Yugito moved her head and reaching back with her right arm, she lightly caressed the back of Naruto's head. This got him to look at her and that is what she wanted. The moment Naruto looked she boldly pressed her lips against his.

Naruto’s eyes closed as Yugito kissed him, then she turned aggressive. Her tongue swept over his bottom lip before probing into his mouth and worked his tongue into submission. No matter how well he worked his tongue the older blonde dominated him. She gripped his hair in her hand, nipping at his bottom lip. Naruto tried to take control. But against Yugito, who clearly had more experience than he did, he did not have the experience needed to overtake her.

Yugito drew back with a satisfied  smile on her face as she ground her ass roughly against Naruto. She licked her lips enjoying the taste. “You taste good, master.” She said softly, lovingly, before gasping in shocked pleasure when Naruto spanked her hard on the ass leaving a red hand imprint on her bare skin.

“So. Do. You. Yugito.” He replied. Every word was accompanied with a spank with Yugito letting out a pleasured “Ah!” every time his hand collided with her butt cheek.

When he dreamt Naruto had often fantasied himself and Yugito doing this sort of thing together. He knew dry humping would feel good. But he had no idea it would feel this hood. Taking a deep breath to calm himself he briefly stopped stroking Yugito through her thong, much to her whining. He easily put a stop to that where he silenced her with another spank to her ass, and quickly looked at the clock to see what time it was.

He blinked and then widened his eyes in surprise. They've been doing this for nearly half an hour. Wow. Time sure files when you're busy. Their next door neighbours would be getting up by now. Looking toward the window Naruto let out a breath of relief when no one was outside yet. It was a miracle no one had seen their...activity through the window.

He had gotten carried away. He had been careless. With Karui he was in her room so he wasn't at the risk of other people seeing what he was doing. Unless you count disturbing Yugito and Samui from their sleep, then he was at risk of getting discovered. With Yugito he forgot about the outside. For god sake there was a window right in front of them and he had all but forgotten about it! That cannot do, not when he had just gotten Yugito to be his!

Looking at Yugito who was staring at him with concern in her dark eyes, Naruto smiled reassuringly at her and went back to caressing her tit. But not before he moved back, pulling her with him as he headed toward the stairs.

X.X.X.X

Five minutes later we find the two blondes in Naruto's room, with Naruto himself naked from the  waist down sitting on the edge of his bed. Yugito who is now naked as the day she was born, was between his legs with her large breasts wrapped around his cock. She used her hands to move her tits up and down on his pleasure stick. While she was doing this she was putting her mouth to use. Her blonde hair was springing to and fro as she bobbed her head on the rest of the cock that was not getting pleasured by her tit-fuck.

Not long after Naruto dragged Yugito into his room, he ordered her to not wear any underwear to bed anymore and to wake him up every day with a morning blow job naked. With her new mindset Yugito was not disgusted by the order, nor was she put off by it. She was eager and willing. She stripped down to her birthday suit, while giving him a show of her body just for the sake of keeping him aroused. Then she proceeded to begin her duty by giving him oral sex. Her tits got involved not long after.

Naruto exhaled from his nose as he looked down at Yugito's bobbing head. She had a lustful expression on her face and looked so into it. Her soft whorish moans she let out as she sucked and licked on his shaft turned him on like nothing else.

As much as he enjoyed having her mouth worshipping his cock he wanted more from her. Grabbing her head he pulled her off his shaft causing Yugito to look up at him in confusion. He ignored that however and moved back to lay down on the bed. It didn't take long for Yugito to realise what Naruto was doing and she quickly scrambled to get on top of her fellow blonde.

Quicker than he expected Yugito pinned Naruto beneath her, straddling his hips and began growling out aggressively as she ground her wet crotch against his shaft. “Ohh, yess....” Yugito hissed out as she began to pick up the speed of her grinding. Naruto groaned aloud when she felt her wet, silky folds rubbing against his shaft. It took a lot of effort to resist the urge to cum right there. “I've been waiting to do this for soooo long now, master...” She growled out as she leaned back, putting her hands on Naruto's legs for better leverage.

She looked down at him with a sexy smile. Her eyes full of lust, “I thought I was going to go crazy. But then there you were, master, in the front room. With an erection I knew I had caused...I knew I had found an excuse to fuck you.”

Naruto was very surprised by her admittance. Was that the reason she always dressed in lace lingerie every morning? Why she flirted with him? Just to try and get him to do this to her? Well...apart from him hypnotising her, and getting her to agree with her body belonging to him and him only, mission-fucking-accomplished!

Yugito suddenly stopped her grinding and shifted positions. After she lifted her hips up, she reached between them and grabbed hold of his cock, and held him steady. Looking Naruto in the eyes, she gave him a saucy smirk at the knowledge he was going to enjoy this; she then lowered her hips her eyes never leaving his.

Naruto gasped and his eyes widened when he felt the tip of his penis meet the opening of her vagina. He then gave an undignified yelp as the woman started to lower her hips again. The feeling of the hot, wet, tight contraption that was her vagina gripping his penis made his mind blank out for a second.

Yugito let out a pleased moan as the bulbous head slipped through her inner folds, and slid deeper into her and continued to go down until their hips met. She smiled dreamily when she felt how deep he was inside of her, and rolled her hips experimentally. Her eyes crossed and her mouth dropped open in a 'O' as her brain was overwhelmed from the overload of pleasure sent to her receptors. She stayed in that position for the longest time, savouring the delightedness her motion brought them.

Naruto thought he had died and gone to heaven at that moment. The pleasure he got from Yugito's made it hard for him to concentrate. He reached up and grabbed her by the hips and began to move her up and down. Every time her hips went up and he was nearly out of her, he could feel her pussy tighten up and trying to pull him back in. Then he would let go, dropping all her weight on him slamming him back in with their hips slapping together.

Yugito widened her eyes as her mouth dropped open in a silent moan. The pleasure from doing that had overwhelmed her senses. She took a moment to comprehend the amount of pleasure she felt when Naruto just dropped her weight on him. Smiling widely she looked down at Naruto and began to repeat with he did again. And again. And again. Slowly speeding up until she was riding him hard her breasts bouncing with the motions. Naruto grunting in pleasure as she rode him to her hearts content just lay there and took it, enjoying the sight of the naked blonde beauty on top of him.

Seeing Naruto was enjoying her riding him she smiled widely and leaned down so they were face to face, her hands on his shoulders. “A-Am I doing a g-good job master?” She panted out, only using her ass and hips to ride him.

Naruto nodded and reached down to grab her ass cheeks. “R-Really good, Yugito. You're doing a really good job!” He hissed out as he started to thrust his hips in movement to hers. “I can't keep still anymore Yugito! I'm going to fuck you until your pussy is reshaped to fit my cock!”

Yugito smirked amusingly at the declaration before her eyes closed as a moan got out of her throat. “I-I think you-you've already su-succeeded...!” She groaned out as she leaned her head back with closed eyes. She swore she felt him hit her cervix with every thrust. He was going so hard and going so deep into her. She was getting addicted to his dick. No. She wasn't getting addicted, she is addicted.

It wasn't long when Naruto felt Yugito's inner walls clamp down on him like a vice. She was close. He didn't know how he could tell but he knew she was. So with a devious smile spreading across his lips Naruto swiftly changes their position. Yugito let out an undignified yelp when she was suddenly rolled around and found herself beneath Naruto who was looking down at her with a wide grin on his face.

“I hope you're ready for this Yugito.” Naruto warned her as he pinned her beneath his arms. He slowly drew his hips back, pulling his shaft out of her until it was almost entirely out and thrust it back in her repeatedly. This did the job in keeping the blonde below him on edge, but not enough for her to cum to. He smirked as he listened to her soft sultry gasps and moans. “Because by the time I'm done, your mind will be broken from the amount of fucking I've given you!”

With that Naruto drew his hips back and began to figuratively pound Yugito into the mattress. He quickly leaned down to press his lips against hers in order to suppress the pleasured screams that threatened to come out of her mouth. Now they were akin to squeals than screams. He smirked into the kiss as he saw her eyes roll up to the back of her head. He was sure if they weren't kissing right now she would have a 'fucked stupid' look on her face.

Yugito found her ankles interlocked behind Naruto's waist when he started to slowly thrust into her. Keeping him to pulling out of her completely and to aid him in his thrusting. She wrapped her arms around him and began to rub her hands against his back encouragingly. He was going so deep into her. Hitting her in places she didn't know she had. She was getting delirious from the pleasure. She was addicted to his dick already, and she could literally feel him reshaping her insides to the shape of his cock. It wasn't long until she found herself squealing into his lips when he started fucking her into the mattress.

She felt her inner walls clench up around the shaft penetrating her. It didn't hamper the teen however. Instead it made him thrust into her more fiercely, making her go cross eyed from the increased speed. Then as her body tensed up something in her snapped and everything went blank.

When he felt her inner walls clench tightly against his shaft Naruto knew she was getting close to cumming again; so he increased the speed of his thrusting. Making it seem they were blurring with how fast he was going. He noted with amusement he made her cross eyes with how fast he suddenly went. Her entire body tensed up, and her pussy convulsed moments later just before she unexpectedly pulled his hips to hers and held him there as she came.

The result of her pussy clenching on him, and then cumming, had effectively made him cum too. Taking a moment to just enjoy the moment Naruto pulled his lips away from Yugito's when he finally noticed the older blonde was unresponsive. Her eyes were glazed over; her mouth was open with her tongue hanging out like a panting dog; her body was limp too.

Naruto turned to look over his shoulder, reached behind him and lifted Yugito's limp arms off his back before lowering them to her sides. Then he did the same to her legs but kept them spread out.

Leaning up as he was looking down at her Naruto couldn't help but say in a 'I told you so' voice; “Well I did say your mind was going to be broken by the time I was done with you.” As he pulled his shaft out of the unresponsive blonde's pussy, Naruto gave her body an appreciative look over.

She was still unresponsive when he pulled out of her. But she would return to the land of the living soon enough. As he got himself fully dressed Naruto gave the unresponsive blonde one last look before leaving his room, leaving behind a completely naked and well fucked Yugito on his bed to recover.

Making his way down the stairs and into the front room Naruto giggled perversely to himself as he made his way to the couch. He was completely ecstatic at his success. He had succeeded in making Yugito Nii, the second woman he desired in this house, his bitch. Losing his virginity to her and finding out she wanted to do this with him for a long time was a bonus. A really, really good bonus.

Now all that was left was Samui. But he'll wait for a day or two before making his move. He was spent from fucking Yugito and getting blow jobs from said blonde and Karui an hour between one another.

Grabbing the Hypno-gun he just remembered was left down in the front room, he quickly raced back up the stairs and in to his room to put the hypno-gun back in its box for safekeeping. There was no way in hell he was getting rid of it now.
© Copyright 2014 Spyash2 (spyash2 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2006027-Naruto-Hypno-gun---part-1