*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2004278-Cum---The-Latest-Salon-Fashion-in-Fur
by Fiaura
Rated: XGC · Short Story · Adult · #2004278
A fox entices a horse to do a lot more than just kiss in a hair and fur salon
Another commission done by me for Das.

If you want information on me doing commissions or private roleplay time with me, let me know.
Rates are at
http://www.furaffinity.net/commissions/fiaura/

*******


Fiaura sitting on the salon chair, the kitsune looks over at each tail as the stylish started to clip and trim. Having six tails did have its disadvantages. The tails were a mess from the lack of pristine care they required and now they were getting just what they needed, a pampering. She relaxes and closes her emerald eyes, letting one of the tails go slack as the deer that was clipping away let go of it, as it drifted off towards a Clydesdale sitting next to her, brushing up against his firm thigh when it finished it's arc from where it was held. She let out a soft sigh, almost ignoring the contact the tail made, the feeling of hands through her tails quite pleasing.
DAS is laying back in his chair while he waited for the barber to come back from his lunch break, bored out of his mind and about to nod off when he felt the tip of that very tail rub along his side. He perks open an eye and looks down at the tail, smiling and reaching over to fluff it while looking over at the kitsune.
Fiaura slowly opens her eyes and starts to look back at him, giving him the sly look of 'come and get me.' The vixen, softly rubs the tail up and down his muscular arm, a second tail falls over to join it, rubbing against his toned taunt thigh. "Hi there, I'm Fiaura." She says as she gives a smile and teasing wink that matched the gaze in her eyes.
DAS grins, the big horse tired of waiting, and you stylist says you have to wait for the fur to dry, and steps aside to help another customer. The horse gets up as she winks the emerald orb. When she starts to open them again, the big equine had moved so the sight of a large thick horse shaft was less than an inch from Fiaura's lips, "Care for a facial to go with that new do?" He asks with a shiver as the breathe of the vixen rolls over the flat horse cock.
Fiaura grins even wider and looks around the room as several customers and stylists look over, rather intrigued at what the foxy woman's reaction will be. She leans up and licks the flat head of the equine shaft with her delicate agile tongue, while a velvet furred, freshly groomed paw comes up to stroke at the full mast, her tails moving to play with Das's hands, thighs, and back, one even rubbing between his ass cheeks. "Oh hai to you too, I was wondering if you wanted to take the hint." She said as the scent of fox in heat started to get past the perfumes and scented cleansers in the room. A thick pulsing vulpine shaft emerging where Fiaura's clit should be at the same time, slowly rising to the occasion.
DAS didn't need much convincing, and neither did the kitsune it seemed. He moved up, standing off to her left as he pushes his thick cock right into her mouth, feeding more and more inches into her maw while everyone in the salon now had a clear view of what was going on. Sex in public is nothing new, but is still enjoyed by all. The horse pushed that pre-cum oozing shaft in deeper, humping the fox's pristine lips, about to make her all messy again.
Fiaura murred out loudly, and rather lewdly. She pushes herself up off the seat and turned so her hand paws are on the arm rest together and her knees are on the opposite arm rest. This is so she can line her lips, maw and throat up for the pulsing clydesdale's member. She suckle deeply and let's her breasts hang which the nipples have started to harden and poke through the fluffed fur while she raised her cluster of tails up to touch her head and let everyone see the puffy cunny lips and bubbly toned ass cheeks. She even goes so far as to sway her hips side to side to tease the others. Two of the onlookers in the salon have already started to masturbate, whipping out cocks and stroking them slowly at the show.
DAS moans and throbs, his thick cock humping at that tight wet throat, pushing in deeper when that passage aligns. He placed one give farmer's hand on the back of Fiaura's skull, almost palming her head from ear to ear, and drove home his huge length in. Her lips suckling him up to his medial ring, and the other horse hand was busy molesting the right heavy tit as it hung down. Das started to let out neighs and hurhurs as she suck his cock like a pro and took the throat fucking like a pornstar.
Fiaura moans out and takes her time to make sure to breathe properly with his thrusting. Not only this, but the vixen actually purposefully gags so her throat acts like a cumming cunny around the horsey fuck stick shoved in and out of her body. The foxy woman's throat bulges a bit showing an outline of the equine flat head and shaft pushing out. She closes her eyes and coos around it, starting to hum now as he goes further and starts to really throat fuck the kitsune while the attention to her tit makes her squirm a bit and groan out louder and louder. Her expressions of murrs, moans, and groans, acting to vibrate her mouth and throat to add to Das's pleasure.
DAS shakes and pulls on that nipple, panting and working his huge cock into her lips, making her suck it as much as she can take without passing out. He pulls back a few times to pop the huge member from her lips, slapping it on her maw and letting her taste his precum on her tongue before shoving it back and and watching the drool and precum run from her facial folds to the kitsune's soft hand paws, arms, and down Fiaura's throat to the chair and her bouncing ample bust line.
The onlookers started to really gather around, the entire salon business coming to a hault for a bit. The doe that had been doing the kitsune's fur was now off to the side, hand on her hip with an expression somewhere between disappointment of the work she had done being messed up and her own arousal growing. Three males were pointing their cock at the fox slut, stroking themselves to the entertainment.
Fiaura lets the equine have his way with her silken lips, wet mouth and tight throat. It starts to bruise on the inside but she doesn't care right now, there is a male taking advantage of her and it makes her want more. She feels him go all the way in, deepthroating the cock and holding her breathe till her eyes start to roll back before he pulls out and let's her gasp and pant for air for a few moments while smearing her orange furred cheeks and white furred breasts with his pre-cum. She looks up at the muscular Clydesdale and nods giving him the go ahead to keep going into her facial orifice again. Every little bit stretching her chest cavity now as it starts to push so far as to get near the opening to her stomach when the hilt meets her lips and the balls slap off the cum vein part of the bulge in the sexy delicate vixen's throat.
DAS lets out mmmms and thrusts his hips putting work into her throat fucking, the huge horse making that cock holster of the kitsune into his little personal fuck toy. He is also making her into a spectacle for the other partons to watch and whack off to. His moans increase, that huge ballsack of his slapping against the abused soaking wet throat as he gropes and squeezes those tits. With a lewd gasp of air when she can accompanied by mixed saliva and pre-spunk shooting out around the baby batter maker to ooze into her fur and the seat below.
More patrons of the salon come in and gather around both female and male, masturbating with the males aiming their cocks at her freshly cleaned and preemed fur. Her tails moving around to assist six of the on looking self pleasurers to masturbate, whether by wrapping around a cock and stroking or rubbing a pussy from lips to clit and back. She concentrates hard to keep it up, to pleasure everyone, while her own cunny is ignored, dripping wet. The thick herm fox cock now fully erect and pulsing, showing without a doubt, that the slutty woman was loving being treated as this Clydesdale's bitch. She hasn't let anyone near it yet, as she suckles harder and drools onto the foxy white furred breasts. Her emerald green eyes look up at him beggingly, when she gets her next breathe, "Cum for me big boy, I want that horse cock to give me my lunch today." She says between pants and gasps for air, while a paw idlely strokes at the equine member, starting to see it flare.
DAS seems eager to grant that request, pushing that huge cock back into the foxy slut's maw once again. Meanwhile she's got her hands full...of thick cocks as they just start using her paws and tails to please themselves, leaving the vixen a dangling fucktoy, held from falling forward by that huge cock in her bruised mouth. The horse moans faster and soon Fiaura feels his balls churning, shooting a hot load out all over her gullet and down the fox's throat, starting to pool in the herm's belly as the horse unleashes his torent of cum. Rope after rope pushing it's way down the cum vein, creating it's own special bulge against her throat that everyone could follow as he grunts and groans with each contraction to push more spunk into the vixen's tummy.
Fiaura had several men and women cum by now, shooting their loads onto her fur and flesh. She moans out feeling the warmth covering her, her tails sloppy now with femme essence and caked on oozing amounts of spunk. She feels the horse takes over again and she screams feeling him go deeper and realizing his cock isn't coming out this time, the flare won't let it and she will fall if it does. Her eyes start to roll back and then slam shut as she concentrates to stay awake then they suddenly go wide with surprise when she feels the cock swell, and the bulge of the first spurt of creamy cum pushing it's way down through her lips, over her tongue, all through the flesh flute she is playing, along her throat muscles before the force of it ejects it through her esophagus and into her tummy, directly depositing her lunch, wave after wave of cum shooting in and not showing signs of stopping as others groan or cry out, shooting more of it onto the kitsune till she is a dripping mess.
DAS's thick dick throbs, his balls rubbing the vixen's angled chin as her belly fills from the horse's huge load, thick ropes of cum pumping into your belly, not letting a single drop come back up. He watches the others taking their sexual frustration out of that foxy curvy sexy body, and cumming all his new slut. He pulsing in her throat and shooting his spunk for what seems like an eternity. The group is breaking up into smaller clicks as they all start playing with each other or taking a break, but the horse seems still ready to do more, watching her cum dumpster just dangle from the root of his thick cock by her lips.
Fiaura reaches up with her cum dripping paws and starts to push him off, she cannot take anymore right now and needs air. Finally with a lewd pop and all her efforts, the equine shaft comes free, still hard and even shooting cum into her eye, making her close it. The vixen licks at the rope a bit and smiles, "So what now big boy? I'm a mess already on the outside. What do you like better, my back door or my womb?" She teases, reaching up to stroke him while one paw steadies herself on the arm rest again. The normally red leather now slick and covered in stained white cream from the various males and females in the room whom hear what she said and gather back around to watch what the Clydesdale does.
DAS grins, propping her up like the cum balloon she are, and sits in the chair, hoisting his cock up and then making them all watch as he moves the kitsune herm into a reverse straddle to ride him. They all watch with their breath held, as the vixen is lowered down onto his 3' length, taking every inch and her own knotted length throbs and flops around keeping the ladies interested too as he takes hold of the fox's pillowy chest orbs when they come back into range, pulling her down onto him as he fucks her sweet soaking silken walled cunny hard from below, making sure to bounce her and ride his shaft like a whore.
Fiaura moans out lewdly and shudders head to toe as she is turned over. She screams at the top of her lungs when the cock is pushed into the tight nether lips. It is so hard to fit into her that every half inch they had to pause, pull out a bit and then thrust back in. She reaches down to rub and stroke her own member, while licking the cum off her paw, then her spunk covered tits, and then her tails, one by one suckling them clean. Male after male, a buck deer, another horse, a wolf, a husky, and a fox come up and shoot their loads onto the fuck toy the clydesdale has acquired. Even a couple of herms, one a dragon and another a feline take their turns painting her bright red-orange and pearl white fur into dirty cum covered spunk surfaces. She is dripping with cum as the vixen finally bottoms out the equine cock inside her and starts to ride him like a true whore, her stomach starting to go down as it digests it's meal, more and more revealing a bulge of his thick fuck tool pushing out against her flesh. "Oh yesss!!! Please fuck me, use me like a masturbation aid for your cock!" She declares, showing she is enjoying the feelings coursing through her.
DAS watches the others enjoying her as much as he is, the herms, men, and soon women come up and make a mess out his living flesh light while the horse bangs up into her womb, pushing through the cervix almost like it isn't there. His shaft bends as he pushes in so deep, making the kitsune wobble and bobble on the thick spear like a dashboard toy. The doe stylist that was making her pretty before, now rejoins them, but instead of getting upset about all the work she did being undone, she looks to get done herself. She straddles the long chair and presents her ass and pussy, the horse humping the vixen forward and thrusting, using your cock like an extension of his member to pound the fox into the doe and in turn, fucking her.
Fiaura cries out feeling the overload as her eyes start to roll back, the lithe cum caked tongue of the vixen lolling out and dangling as her body takes over and the curvy sexy figure fucks the doe all the way up to the knot over and over again as the thick horse shaft is used to plug the kitsune's cunny and use her like a cock sheath. He is pushing all the way to the back of her womb and burying every inch into the sweet wet love tunnel now. Meanwhile when he starts to thrust harder and harder, the knot is forced into the deer as the doe screams out in pleasure when she is stretched by it and then it seals the foxy woman and the heated stylist stag together, not letting her move more than a couple of inches away from the kitsune voluptuous hips that impact on her over and over again, only to have them slam back into the Clydesdales muscle thighs with a resounding slap each other of her bubbly rear. "YESSS!!! I......CUMMINGG!!!!" She cries out as the pussy gets so tight it's ready to explode and her knot swells up even more, ready to impregnate the doe as well.
DAS lets out grunts of frustration, his unprotected cock about to burst again, only this time it's in her womb where that much colt batter will ensure her carrying a foal or a vulp. The horse gropes and plays with the bouncing breasts of both the fox and the deer before just grabbing onto the stylist's chest orbs and pulling her up hard to sandwiching Fiaura between them. The horse shaking and making the chair creak with his movements, soon shooting his thick hot horse milk into his slut's pussy, that flare rising again trapping all his stud cream in your center.
Fiaura screams out at the top of her lungs, so loud there is the sound of glass breaking as she explodes in orgasm on the thick fuck stick, every fiber of her being driven to the brink as the hermy kitsune lets loose a torrent of her own cream into the doe. Meanwhile, the feeling of the equine shaft pulsing again has set her pussy off as it spasms from the lips up into the love tunnel and pushes against the cock up towards her womb, as if trying to pull it deeper and actually milk the spunk out of it. She spasms and twitches as the screaming dies down, her mind lost in bliss while others coat her, the Clydesdale, and the doe in more creamy spunk, a pool of the stuff mixing with the fur and hairs on the salon floor, slowly oozing towards the nearby drain. The vixen goes limp as she is beyond exhausted from the experience, panting ragged breathe after ragged breathe, she turns her head slightly as more thick baby sauce is shot into her with any stimulation and makes her shudder as another contraction quakes through her body, "Sated horsey? Or do you want something else?" Her tits heaving in your hands as she speaks, through her cum soaked lips and more of the various seeds oozing off her now completely white form from all of it coating her.
DAS doubts he would fit in your tailhole, but he moans as the doe finally get the knotted vulpine cock to pop out and he moans as he twitches his shaft inside the womb, making Fiaura shift while he rubs the thick cum of various species strangers into the kitsune's fur, making it shine all the more. "Mmmmm, I'd ask for a tongue bath, but you'd probably end up making more of a mess than you'd be cleaning up." he chuckles.
Fiaura looks back at him and gives a deep, sensual kiss, pressing cum soaked lips against his own facial folds. She squeezes her painted spunk white tits together with a wet cum induced slurping noise. She releases the kiss and smiles, "I can fit you into my ass if I have to, I could try the tongue bathe but you're right, I'd be covered in more cum. Anything else I can do for your desires now that I'll be having kitsune-clydesdale hybrids in a few months?" She teases as her cunny clamps down it's muscles to emphasize her point while her tails move aside to give him a better view of her bubbly taunt rear that has been riding him, still looking somewhat clean and a bit of orange-reddish fur slipping through.
DAS grins down at that ass while he smiles, reaching froward to push 1, then 2 digits into that vice like rear, forcing it wider and wider as he uses the spunk from others that her well groped breasts were soaked in to lube the way for his fingers, pumping them in and out before she feels his cock being tugged out of the now gaping cunt and being fed into your tailstar!
Fiaura feels the digits and wants to scream in pain as they stretch her tight tailhole. The vixen bites her lip, hard and slides up off the cock, whimpering as she is left to feel hollow when the equine rod is removed and a wet lewd slurp echoes in the room. The horse's member is followed by a flood of Clydesdale baby batter that cascades onto his thighs and hips as well as coating any part of her legs that wasn't already oozing in cum. She gasps and pants as the head is starting to go into her vice like rear and her gaping destroed cunny is still exposed for all to see as she is moved into position to ride reverse cowgirl anally now.
DAS grips those wide motherly hips, rutting her anal hole as his huge cock forces it open so wide, no other male would make her ever feel so stretched. He pants as his huge length throbs again, ready to fill his masturbation aid's last hole as he makes her bounce on it like a kangaroo, pulling her down only to have his huge hips bounce you back into the air.
Fiaura shrieks in painful agony and pleasurable bliss as she is forced to take the equine cock over and over again into the tight fox asshole, as her own cock bounces and keeps spraying out cum. Every time her hips are slammed down, a lewd spurt of horse spunk is shot out of her cunny. She cries out again and again, her tits bouncing up, still covered in drying cream that hit her chin, while she keeps going, driving herself to want to satisfy this male so badly now. She wraps the cum covered tails around his waist and uses them to steady herself while also pulling on him to push the cock deeper and deeper till his balls slap up into her gaping seed oozing pussy when their hips meet.
DAS moans out, this is his tightest hole he's even been in. The horse reaches down under the kitsune knot to take hold of his balls and pushes each one into the fox's cunt, leaving his huge cock buried into that divine ass, and his balls in her quivering still cumming pussy while he shifts the fox back and forth in his lap.
Fiaura moans out lewdly and then screams, the moan excited by the churning balls pushed into her sweet abused slit, while the scream is when she is renewed for use as nothing more than a fuck toy for the Clydesdale's cock, she looks like a glove on his cock now, or even a living sheath. Her tight ass hole and intestines feeling like if he stopped banging his vixen shaped cum dumpster it would squeeze his dick off. Her cries have excited more customers as they walk in and a sign has been put up outside that says, "Hair and Fur cut with free slut to cum on while she is fucked before your eyes." This causing more and more people to come in and watch, masturbate and shoot their loads onto her, so thick is the cum covering her body it looks like an inch of ooze constantly being splattered off of her as she is bounced over and over again, now feeling the horse kick into overdrive as she starts to cum again herself, dry heaving her cock as it is empty while her pussy clamps down and squeezes the balls as best they can pulling them just a bit deeper as they massaged and rolled around inside her love tunnel's entrance.
DAS watches she gets covered in spunk,the horse turning her body this way and that to make the vixen service more of the salon's customers with her mouth and hands. They cum and cum on her, shooting their loads and making the sexy curvy fox into a cum dripping mess. He moans and then holds her down against his hips, his third cum load no less than his previous 2, shooting it into the kitsune guts from the opposite end of her track this time. The first shots of ropey seed so powerful they would shoot the herm off his equine shaft if not for the flare keeping her sealed on it.
Fiaura slowly starts to cum down as her screams turn into a gurgling noise. The kitsune's already stuffed and bloated tummy gurgles, and then her eyes roll back into her head and she starts to convulse as choking sounds issues, the cum being spurted into her tight ass is forces it's way up through her guts and tummy and making her cough it up onto her tits. She looks like an impaled seed-cream geyser for several moments before slowly slumping back against the Clydesdale, shuddering and quaking against him, unable to move or think. She is nothing more than a used and abused mess of slut and cum bucket. Her body bruised all over her thighs, tits, throat, and ass. She looks like someone who has been fucked by at least a dozen males as her own cock keeps wheezing for more cum to fire but is completely dry. The broad whorish grin of pleasure and bliss across her face indicates however she has enjoyed every moment of all this. She doesn't move yet though, her body too overloaded to let her as more and more spunk is added to her tailhole and onto her body when more males take this as the signal to spray her down and hose the slutty fox herm with their seed. One or two even going up to her lolled out, cream oozing mouth and fire it down into the churning mess of white that is in her stomach. The scene continuing for another go as the horse gets out of the seat and pins her to the floor to continue his rutting......
© Copyright 2014 Fiaura (fiaura at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2004278-Cum---The-Latest-Salon-Fashion-in-Fur