*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2007568-Total-Surprise-in-the-Middle-of-the-Nigh
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
by Fiaura
Rated: 18+ · Other · Adult · #2007568
A pet wakes up because her mistress is solo playing and turns it into a submission to her
Hi there again! This is an RP story I warn you there are a lot of fetishes here and you may wanna prepare yourself for everything Alayna and I did with this one. Though there is no Vore this time.
Anyway, Fiaura is mine.
Alayna belongs to tyro9100 tyro9100's!

Anyway, enjoy.
****************


Fiaura got up and yawned heavily. There had been a thumping noise and she decided to go investigate, for once the fox wasn't in a complete dead sleep. She walked towards the source of the steady 'bump bump bump' and realized it wasn't the front door to her flat, it was coming from her roommates room. She sighed, “Alayna, come on, it's 2 in the morning.” She said, wondering what the heck the zebra could possibly be up to at this hour. The wooden panel door was ajar just enough that there was the visible light coming from probably a computer monitor or a TV either way, the noise had to stop if the vixen was going to sleep.
She sauntered up with her wide hipped long vulpine legs and gently pressed a delicate set of fingertip to the door to push it open.
“Alayna, it's 2......oh.” Fiaura stopped cold as she saw the powerful zebra rubbing up and down hir girl cock furiously. Her roommate was completely disrobed so that the powerful running muscles and oversized chest orbs could be seen by anyone who could view hir, not to mention the throbbing hunk of femme meat that pulsed with pre-seed onto the ground. Though hir roommate now stopped, a bit embarrassed shi had been walked in on by Fiaura. The computer continued to play the mare herm on female fox porn across the screen.
Fiaura didn't react with disguist instead she walked up and leaned down, “You do know, all you had to do was ask?” The sexy fox teased as she let her own ample chest orbs rub up against Alayna's cock.
“Well, I figured I'd let the foxy pet sleep, but since you're up, what are you in the mood for my dear?” The zebra replied, softly resuming a steady pace of long strokes along hir girl cock while the vixen moved to turn hir office chair, the leather creaking as Fiaura sat on the end of her mistress's knees. She didn't answer at first instead the vixen pushed back with my hips and exchanges her own grin. Letting the silken furred thighs and bubbly buttocks rub between Alayna's powerful toned legs all the way to her groin, "So what did you want exactly mistress?"
This excited murrs and coos from the mare who then started to rub hir hands down the vixen's slender defined back and over Fiaura's furry rear cheeks and shi gripped them once softly then once more with a firm hold "I'd like to fuck my dear sweet, Fiaura's ass but what would you prefer right now sweety? I want my pet to input her thoughts." There being a hint of malice and dominance in the zebra's voice as if the fox really had no choice in the matter, even if it was suggested by the words. Fiaura started to grin across her muzzle as the room filled with the scent of vixen in heat. The fox would not deny that she was rather easy to arouse once she trusted someone as a mate. She rubbed her ass back into the firm zebra herm's hands with the bubbly silky foxy rear. Her cluster of six smooth soft furred tails lifting to make it easier to access while a pair of them made an arc down to find the equine herm cock to rub on, "Well....you could take my ass or we could go for endurance and you could take every hole I have. Up to you." The vixen suggested, looking back and giving a wink of her left emerald eye, while slowly rubbing her hips back and forth to tease her mistress more, afterall, she wanted this to be something special, like it was everytime.
Alayna let out a giggle and gave a blush, it wasn't often hir pet could catch hir off guard but the vixen was always tricky. "The ladder sounds nice." Shi said with hir own toothy grins and pushed into the smaller fox more to turn hir to face. The zebra rubbed hir full mast baby batter maker up against the lovely tight tailhole and grinded the underside over it like little button with a finger too big to press it. "Mmmph, you ready to take me again love?
Fiaura's smile moved to be a bit nervous and she now at her mistress with a sense of wariness, "Wouldn't you want my mouth first? Get you all lubed up and make my belly slosh while you fuck that tight little ass of your slave?" She teases, while wiggling her tailhole back and forth as the foxy woman softly let the furred cushy cheeks tease at the head of the thick femme meat wanting to enter. One of the vixen's paws reached back to caress and massage Alayna's large left breast softly rolling the flesh around in her fingers and pinching at the nipple.
Alayna murred and thought it over a moment. Shi finally smiled while Fiaura play around with hir breast and coos when the ass rubs a sensitive spot on the equine member between hir legs. "Mmmmm good point on your knees my little Fiaura slut and open wide for a good long hard treat." Shi commanded by name and telling the vixen what her place was. Hir hands moving to the vixen's narrow shoulders and pushing her down so the head of hir cock right there in front of panting vixen muzzle, a look of relief and hunger on the slutty fox's face as she looked up for approval.
Then Fiaura opened up her wet warm maw and licked at the cock head with her velvet soaked vulpine tongue. She was teasing it for a bit then softly wrapping her satin lips around the length. Not taking anything in yet, just suckling away and moaning out at the taste. Her agile paws knowing where upon Alayna's superior sized breasts to massage and caress while the vixen started her blow job of the mare herm's large pulsing femme rod. She rolled the flesh around, making sure Alayna's ampley large zebra chest was played with thoroughly. Meanwhile, a kitsune tail comes around to tease at the churning cum tanks beneath her mouth as a drop of saliva rolled down onto the base sheath of the stripped horse. She looks up at her mistress and smiled broadly, waiting for hir to take her like shi always loved to.
The zebra took the cue as shi moaned and grinned at the attentions shi was receiving. Shi let the sexy submissive fox play with hir tit flesh; a little milk dribbling down onto the kitsune's vulpine head to stain the orange fur with a blend of white cream. Then hir grin turned wicked and the hermy mare grabbed onto Fiaura's head behind the pointed triangle vulpine ears. Shi shoved hir thick equine girl cock inward slamming that rod down her little kitsune's tight wet throat the moment shi felt that tail on hir tight churning balls. "Mmmm....my naughty kitsune girl....take it all and choke like a good cum dump."
Fiaura tried to cry out but the shriek was muffled by the thick horse tool now down her throat and bulging out against her neck, creating an outline for Alayna to admire. The kitsune doesn't back away despite tearing up for air. She let's her strong zebra herm mistress fuck away at her throat and control her head. She squeezes the bouncing mare's breasts for balance and more milk comes out to splash on her feminine face and her own jiggling tits that are swollen up as she holds her breathe. The vixen looks covered in dried cum and milk in a matter of moments. The kitsune's tail continues to tease the hermy balls after a moment of seizing up and shuddering from the sudden slam into her throat. There is a nod as the foxy cock sleeve looks into Alayna's eyes, indicating she is ready for more of the thick girl prick into the fox's tight gagging throat.
Shi grins and begins really thrusting away into Fiaura's throat and mouth taking her over and over again with hir giant cockmeat and grunting with pleasure. The milk of Alayna was indeed falling from both chest orbs, now splashing all over Fiaua's vixen form as powerful curvy zebra thighs smack up against the vixen muzzle. Over and over hir hands having a tight grip into Fiaura's auburn hair controlling her head by the hair and ears while shi fucked that soft tight maw.
Fiaura let out murfs, moans, and groans; gasping for air around the thick shaft that is being shoved repeated down her throat. Even the well trained slutty fox pet has issues with gagging, the feeling more like a cumming pussy to the thick femme meat instead her bruised and abused throat. She looks up at her mistress with teared eyes, begging for more. The sweet curvy sexy kitsune telling the equine she is enjoying the feeling and wants more. Her paws squeezing down to make a almost light rainshower of milk cascade onto her head, occupied muzzle and rapidly rising and falling breasts with the white creamy substance.
Alayna grins wickedly and soon she grabs Fiaura's head and begins getting more wild holding her down on her cock forcefully for a minute before letting up so the vulpine can gather air. Shi was fucking her throat again, doing the air cut off for a minute and repeatedly gagging hir little kitsune slut who had such a fine time getting rained on by thick creamy zebra milk that was falling from those striped busty tits.
Fiaura moaned out louder, her throat vibrating around the femme cock as it gagged and spasmed hard with each thrust. She gives a reassuring nod again, as if to say she were ready for Alayna to cum when shi was and that Fiaura was alright to continue. Her mouth now sucking harder and clamping down with the already vice like throat to milk that thick girl fuck stick for all the fox pet possibly can. She rolled the breasts softly with those velvet paws and tails came around to caress the zebra's taunt pounding ass and tease hir own tail base. Her tongue pressing out to caress and rub the underside of the huge equine erection pressed into the foxy lips.
Alayna grunted and slammed forward once more, this time holding Fiaura's lips down on hir cock all the way to the sheath. The thick femme shaft swells and the equine head flairs as shi holds back for as long as possible, letting out a hiss and biting hir lips. Then the zebra femme rod gushes out hot thick zebra cum. Fiaura's throat is so full she can feel it coursing from the balls, past her lips with a bulges of spurts of spunk. It pushes into the back of her throat, till it finally hits the head, firing like a cannon that directly deposits the thick creamy spunk straight down into the fox's belly. Alayna resumes humping into the vixen's maw as shi fucked that tight gagging vixen throat wildly and moaned out, opening hir eyes to look down and grin wide. Shi watched all that sweet baby batter swell the little taunt flat Fiaura belly out with so much cum, she started to look like she had a full meal and slowly looked slightly pregnant.
Fiaura was moaning out lewdly and closed her eyes to swallow as much as her little kitsune form possibly could. She relaxes in your hands and goes limp so the cock can move freely in and out of the sweet slave throat. Her silken paws laying slack on the ample breasts, softer now as her mistress orgasms, but she tries to focus to keep hir spray of spunk going, while the tails drop to the floor; cascading down against the zebra flesh and coarse fur as the vixen's eyes start to roll back into her head from the airway cut and throat gagging while she is force fed the steady stream of girl-seed.
The zebra cooed and filled the vixen's belly to almost to bursting. Shi was dumping hir a giant pent up load of cum deep into her stomach "Mmmm, such a good girl I own.." Shi said, slowly sliding hir still hard equine girl cock. Shi reaches down with a paw and strokes it, shooting a couple of ropes onto the fox's milk caked face to further mark hir pet as hir's.
Fiaura murred and gasped for breathe, while her eye was shut now from spunk shooting into it. She reaches down with her paws to rub at the pregnant looking tummy that is swollen with Alayna's seed. "Hmmm.....thank you mistress....it always feels good to be your cum dump." The sweet foxy slut replied as the cock comes free of her maw with a deep slurping noise, that results in pulses of your girl seed hitting her face and pearl white chest orbs to mix with the fur and milk.
Alayna giggles and scratches under the vixen's drenched dripping muzzle. Shi then moves her sloshing belly cum toy onto all fours hir cock pulsing back up to fully hard and erect. Shi grins wickedly "I'll let you decide which hole i fuck next love.....your ass or your cunny~"
Fiaura lets out a murrs as she is shifted, enjoying the sense of domination over her desires and will. She lifted her muzzle to let Alayna get under her soft chin for a bit, laying down onto her back for a momentary breather. Then rolling over with Alayna's hands directing her body. Fiaura was having trouble settling onto the bloated tummy and forcing the kitsune to cough up some of your cum onto the bed and her tits, till her zebra mistress pulled her to all fours. The vixen raises her cluster of tails high in the air and shakes her bubbly rear side to side on the wobbly cummy filled tummy, "Go on mistress, fuck my womb full, then make me cough up cum from my ass." The kitsune replied as she pushed her ass high and laid down to put her breasts onto a pillow, arching her back hard, almost impossibly so normally not literally seeming back breaking position for her with the cream filled stomach.
Alayna giggled a bit at the sight. “Such a naughty pet, glad I own your slutty ass." Shi cooed and then aims hir saliva spunk lubed dick against Fiaura's drooling wet cunnys lips and slams forward hilting hirself in one go. Shi rammed right past the kitsune cervix on that initial thrust and shi grunts out "Oooh gods yes....mmmph your vice tight again! I'll have to fuck you more to loosen you back up." Shi teased and begins hammering away fucking the foxy pet's pussy and womb in the same strokes. Not waiting for hir pet to get adjusted or
Fiaura screams out so loud the glass vibrates as her body cannot take the sudden shock. The kitsune shudders and her eyes roll back into her head for a moment as she drools and coughs up cum. The tight sweet snatch clamping down around the equine girl cock deep inside the love tunnel and penetrating her most sacred spot, hitting the back of her womb. There is a slight impression outward, rather dulled as more and more zebra cream is pushed up from her stomach and the thick fuck rod inside her starts to show a more detailed impression. She is so tight, it's a wonder Alayna even fits much less can hammer away, except by brute strength. The slutty pets velvet walls pouring out with femme essence to keep her lubed up as she groans, moans, and shrieks out now, "More more!! Please mistress!! Stretch me till I gape!" The fox declares, showing her total submission.
Alayna is grinning as she grabs onto those jiggling ass cheeks and really begins ramming hir femme shaft home into hir pet's cunt. Shi is fucking her so hard and brutally that her pussy and womb walls bruise and tighten around with her massive horse shaft to start. Soon she leans down putting her weight down onto Fiaura's slender delicate back forcing more cum from her flattening tummy and out of her tongue lolled out maw. Alayna coos "My dirty little slut....fuck! I love you...I love you so much."
Fiaura moaned out feeling the ramming really starting to go at her sweet delicious soaking wet slit. Her cunny lips puffing up at the abuse and she starts to speak only to gurgle as the weight of her owner comes down and forces large amounts of seed out onto the bed and covering her throat as it leaks down to those pillowy chest orbs that the zebra herm keeps using to bounce of for hir thrusts. The sexy curvy vixen rear that starts to bruise from the pounding. The kitsune clamps down and thrusts back, letting hir know, go on, fuck her senseless. As the massive horse cock goes as deep as it can and has stretched out the tiny womb for all it's worth while the belly deflates bit by bit till the foxy is only resting on her breasts as she gags and gargles from creamy white spunk up from her tummy.
Alayna just grins and keeps hammering, watching the spectacle before her and she leaned down and nibbled along Fiaura's tender flesh neck as she jackhammered away; fucking that soft heated pussy like a demon possessed. Each massive thrust of hir powerful muscled wide hips in hard long strokes. Shi was jsut abusing hir cock sleeve with all possible speed and strength those curvy hips of hirs could muster.
Fiaura gave one last slam back with her own curvy motherly hips, but as soon as the nibbles start the kitsune freezes up and shudders. She becomes a fuck toy for the equine's cunt destroying herm cock. Every inch going in all the way to the hilt and then her sweet volporous hips hit with the bubbly rear and a lewd slap; all wiggling and jiggling to the impact of her mistress's potent thighs. As the cunny gets tighter and wetter, getting ready for the deposit into her sweet baby oven. She starts to speak between having her breathe being driven out by Alayna's hermy fuck rod. "Please....Mistress....fuck....me.....till...I'm...FULLL!!!!" She shrieks preparing to orgasm on the cock horse inside her love tunnel; as she starts to get weak and her eyes slowly roll back, losing herself to the pleasure and bliss.
Alayna smiled and then slams in the vixen, once, hir girl cock swelled. Twice, the equine head flaired up and the cock slit opened up, ready to fire. And then a final time cumming harder than before, filling Fiaura's womb directly with hir second load of giant thick gooey sperm. Shi grips down onto those nice cushy ass cheeks so hard hir nails dig in, just enough to bruise and prick. Shi is watching hir pet's belly swell up once again this time plugged by her flare in the vixen's needy slit. The cum unable to escape just yet. There is no doubt the womb will bear foals and vulps now if Fiaura is anywhere near her heat cycle. "Yes, that's it. Such a good foxy..." Alayna moaned out. Shi continued to groan for several minutes as round after round of zebra seed shot out and coated Fiaura's eggs and womb walls.
Fiaura screamed out and shuddered, the tight cunny clamping down and spasming on the flared equine cock head. Every little bit of the sweet cock sleeve trying to get more seed out of the femme meat lodged inside the kitsune. Her tongue hangs out into the poor of regurgitated spunk. She is moaning like a whore and nearly unconscious; as her orgasm doesn't stop so long as Alayna keeps pumping the seed into the depths of the fox's most sacred spot. She bloats a once more, like she is full of vulps as the kitsune twitches and shudders. She inhales finally and slurps her tongue back in with some of the cum, "More....take my ass please....mistress."
Shi more smiles, the sight of such a lovely, abused slut begging hir for more was just so adorable to hir, it is no wonder shi loves this vixen. Shi grabs onto Fiaura's wide, toned, sexy hips and forcefully pulls the still cumming cock out, with a flood of spunk coming out behind it. The creamy white sperm covering Fiaura's inner thighs, knees, and calves. The zebra lines up hir spunk spewing rock hard flared girl cock and shoves in a horse dildo to fill the gaping pussy, to keep you stretched and plugged so no more of hir seed escaped. Without even a warning, shi plunged right into the ultra tight, unstretched tailhole with a hard and heavy thrust slamming once again straight to the hilt. Shi knew this was just how Fiaura loved to be taken and was taking maximum advantage.
The vixen screams out, her entire body tensing up to the point it feels like every muscle is clamped down ready to detonate. Then she shudders, quaking from ear points to tail tips like standing in an earth shattering tectonic movement. Her body spasming and shaking as her screams echo in your ears and cause a nearby window to crack. Then the eyes roll back into the vixen's head as her entire body goes permanently tensed in a contraction of orgasm, making it so tight Alayna would swear if shi let up, that divine ass would squeeze the horse cock off hir body.
Shi smiles watching Fiaura's reaction, her ears turning away from the scream as to not damage hir hearing; knowing this fox will only get louder. Soon her hips are going at lightspeed again fucking that sweet rewarding back door. Shi is abusing it with every hammering thrust every piston of that massive femme rod into her tight anal passage, turning it into the third horse shaped cock glove of the night. "Thats my good whore...mmm.....My good little Fiaura slut. You won't walk straight for days when I'm done!"
Fiaura groaned out and keeps crying out in ecstasy and pain as she is made into nothing more than a simple masturbation aid. Her body still shivering as she loses control and the state of constant orgasm takes it's toll on her mind, completely shattered for now into nothing but a cock sleeve and overloaded with pleasure. Her tongue lolled out and drooling a mix of saliva and your cum onto the bed which Alayna's thrusts rubs her face and tits in every time shi plunges forward and withdraws. That sweet bubble butt taking it like a champ as the spasms pull and push the flared head horse dildo in and out of the sweet creamed cunt and her tummy sloshes around on the bed. There are no words as the kitsune cum dumpster is just lost in agonizing climax after climax.
Alayna's smile gets wider and wider as hir pleasure and enjoy elevates. The ass isn't as stretching or giving as the pussy, which is what shi loves the most about using Fiaura like this. Shi keeps fucking that bubbly ass rear of her kitsune bitch. Hir hand even coming down as large smacks onto those ass cheeks and hir hips are really hammering away. Hir mouth panting and nose snorting puff clouds of heated breaths into the cool early morning air. The zebra lost in ravaging hir bitch's back entrance until it is a two size too small glove for hir girl cock.
Fiaura moans out and groans out more. She is still coughing up Alayna's seed and seeming to go into a state of total loss as her lips curl into the biggest silliest sluttest smile ever seen. Her tummy finally building up enough pressure to dislodge the dildo outright. The womb emptying with gushes of thick zebra femme cream leaking down her legs in time with the pounding into the tight sweet lubed rosebud. It is stretched out now, finally after nearly an hour of pounding, into a gaping ass hole; and Fiaura's backdoor is conformed to fit Alayna's thick femme rod. The kitsune has given herself completely over to the sensations and acting only on the urge to mate and pleasure her mate.
Alayna grabs the dildo tossing it off to the side and reaches over under her bed and grabs out a THOR sized version of hir own fuck tool then shoves it right in ensuring her bitch would be plugged and able to keep all that cum inside but never once did she stop with her brutal thrusting into your anal passage fucking Fiaura's senseless body with her massive meat rod.
Fiaura screams out, as pain takes back over. The THOR barely fitting the head inside the cunny as it stretches further than the pussy attached to her volporous kitsune form ever has, even birthing a child hasn't pushed it out this much. The kitsune shuddering uncontrollably to the point she feels like a anthro-sized vibrator. Hher ass getting so tight, Alayna's cock has to compress nearly 2 inches of it's girth just to slide in and out. The foxy woman's tails shoot out and hold like solid rods above her head as she keeps spasming, lost in her slutdom and bliss.
Alayna keeps fucking the tailhole getting tighter as shi swell and prepares for one last massive climax while the tight space in the kitsune is consumed by hir cum, the dildo, and hir cock. Shi keeps shoving the thor inside but soon it was all the way in up to it's balls. Shi smiled one last time, admiring hir work and finally the tightness sent hir over the edge, as the dildo rubbed a sweet spot near the base of hir girl cock. Alayan slammed forward, this time even forcing hir sheath into the anal ring and dumping another huge load straight into Fiaura's system bloating you even fatter with gallons of horsey cum, as the flared head is lodged into the Kitsune's intestines.
There is a groan out of Fiaura and then a gurgle from within the kitsune's body before the cum starts to push out of her throat and onto the bed. The vixen to need to shoot it out of her mouth almost at the same velocity as it is discharged from Alayna's cock head in order to breathe; as wave after wave of seed spurts out and covers her face, tits, shoulders, and arms with hir thick spunk. She looks like a total mess, as though 50 futanaris have just had their way with her and came onto her body as she contracts a few times and finally collapses, only to be held up by the pulsing cumming girl cock limpaled in her sex. The vixen now reduced to a living pocket pussy on Alayna's femme fuck stick. Her back is pressed up against the milk covered zebra chest orbs as the girl cock is powerful enough to lift her up higher and higher till she just hangs there. The sexy foxy woman slowly starting to come back down to Earth only to be put back up to Alayna's breasts when another spurt shoots out of the zebra's femme shaft, held in by the equine flare in the kitsune's ass.
Alayna is just smiling from muzzle side to muzzle side and then lays down on hir side hir cock still shoved up Fiaura's backside and pulling her down with her mistress. Shi held to the vixen, back to chest, wrapping hir arms around protectively and holding the tender pet close. Reaching down and sliding the thor out, so hir girl shaft will stay in all night long. Fiaura is against hir, feeling the mare's paws rubbing over her tremendous belly and hears the coos from Alayna. Shi is gently nuzzling at her neck "my beautiful slutty pet...My Fiaura."
Fiaura just smiles a bit, still panting for air as she softly coos back and shivers, not speaking yet as her high is still through the clouds and words are too much for someone with a mouth full of creamy spunk sloshing around in her cheeks and throat. Her throat is even coated spunk white when Alayna looks inside her open maw, painted a whitish cream color before their lips meet to kiss.
Fiaura whimpers a bit as her body aches in protest of all the rough sex, "Mistress...enjoy?"
Alayna nods and giggles "I did very much indeed my love. I'm guessing you enjoyed that very much to, slut?"
Fiaura clenches her ass around the equine cock a bit on purpose and snuggles up against hir body with her own kitsune form, pressing the abused leaking pussy and still stuffed asshole as close to the zebra crotch as possible. "Maybe."
Alayna giggles "If you didn't like it then why were you panting and acting like a bitch in heat."
Fiaura smiles, blushes, and grinds her hips against your cock base, rubbing that sweet foxy ass into the mare's thighs for a moment; exciting one last shot of spunk that makes the vixen cough a bit as it tries to come up from her ass to her throat. Then she shudders as she has another contraction of orgasmic bliss throughout her soft volporous vixen form. This one slow, and going from toes to ears, assuring the kitsune she is still alive. Her breasts heaving for air when the spasm stops, "Okay you win."
The two of them not noticing the whole time, the computer webcamera was on, recording or being viewed by someone, whoever Alayna was talking with last while shi was masturbating.
© Copyright 2014 Fiaura (fiaura at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2007568-Total-Surprise-in-the-Middle-of-the-Nigh