*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2005370-Nice-Try
Rated: 18+ · Poetry · Drama · #2005370
Just a small poem I wrote as a goodbye to foul people.
I would step to you but, what's the point? I'd rather do what you can't do, be the adult and walk away from you, overgrown children with money to burn, what purpose to serve? what smut left to learn? a playground for you, a temple to me, I planted my flag before your kind invaded to breed, "bein' part of the crooked crew" is what my foolish ass thought that's what I need, but lookin' back now I coulda used a group hug, but wait, I pulled the pin and finally broke free. ride my coat tails, I'll take your slop-ass with me, I am not like you, so get on with rotting, I've got life to live & won't get stuck revenge plotting, pick off old scabs, this bloods been clotting, blood trails head back to the R.V., this monster's not stopping, bobbing for razor-riddled apples in a bucket full of acid, cut the safety cable, your elevators dropping, buy a nice suit, lets go casket shopping, but tonight, to me you're dead, & don't need to pull the trigger to get you out of my head, this eulogy for you has just been read, nice try assholes, but you can't even kill whats already dead!

© Copyright 2014 Mad Milo (knucklehead_91 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2005370-Nice-Try