*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2005734-The-fire-to-destroy-evidence
Rated: 18+ · Short Story · Mystery · #2005734
Blackmail gone wrong, she has to save herself
The smoke rose from the fireplace where the pictures and 60 mm loops burned. Silver had to silence the source, so he could not speak no more. How she did not know? Knew she had too. Before he ruined everything. Her marriage, her life would be destroyed.

She would have to find means with which to remove the blemish from her name. Praying, no one else would find out. She would have to see to that. But the question still loomed in her mind was enormous as the evidence had been. How could she refute it.

Could she continue to pay him to be silent. Or was he after something more than that.The fire was good, it provided warmth, when she felt none. IT was unlike skiing without wearing clothes in the tundra. True, this was a ski resort, that was why the rooms cost so, much.

Her profession was that of a cocktail waitress. She was well, how should she say it. I suppose the word well endowed would be the word. That best describes her. She was medium height until she would wear her stilettos. Than she was tall. Platinum hair color it flowed down her back. That was how she met her husband. Also how she had gotten herself caught in the tangled web that the woman she was be trapped in it with. She was not spider? No! She was not the flesh eater! Someone else was. The person, who sent the film loops and the pictures to her.

The evidence she would have to destroy what ever remained of it that was still there. The semen stained sheets, the nylon stocking and elbow length glove as well her lover took with her. Drat she let her have that, Did she no?

Only if her heart had been pure for her love, but he was not as she was. Her passion had to be quenched as an alcoholic must drink til he can drink no more to be satisfied. Her passion had been women, this Antony did not mind. Thinking she would allow him to be there, when she was with a woman. That however was not the case.

Silver fond that Sam was cryptic about where and what she did for a living. That was until she saw her id as it tumbled out of her purse, This happened while she was looking for some smokes. Sam usually needed one to relax with after congress. The id showed her being a soldier in some type of specail ops. Sam told her, she should never speak to anyone about she found there.

Silver decided to forget about it as she slipped her tongue into her mouth and then ran it down every inch or her beautiful body. Staying in some places only an instance others for what seemed like days on end, She was a connoiseur of Sam. She desired to make her cry our in orgasm. That rocked through her like dam bursting, the pleasure she was feeling.. MOaning with pleasure she returned the favor.

She has to try and stop the man who gave her the photos from coming back. She has too, but how? Sam could help, she was her lover. She too had a lot to lose if this was found out too.

From what she knew, she had been involved in the Bravo division, before that the Black Watch. Her clearances could be blown, Would be! She had not dared to call her. That was until the spools of film and the shots had arrived in the mail. With a suggestion, that she brings money to a mail drop, put it in a air cargo box. Tape the key to the first woman's toilet under the toilet seat.

She had three days to arrange this. Sweat ran from her brow, she felt chilly. The mirror had a micro camera in it. The person who a ranged for her to be here, she did not know. Sam was to be able to find this place.

The bear skinned rug, a bottle of champagne, oysters and lobster. The bed had satin sheets. Sable covered blankets. Bubble bath, valor towels. The room was perfect in every way, she could have enjoyed herself here forever. That was until she got the package and envelope. Now it was hades. However who had done this, did it deliberately.

The envelope and box were in the mailbox of the room, that damned them, both.

. She peered out the window to see the car's headlight lite the window beneath the curtain. She phoned her, knowing that she might be under surveillance. so, she could not send her the information to her by computer. Her cellphone she had called. The car she had seen was hers, or so she prayed. She watched as the lights glistened off of the snow covered street.
© Copyright 2014 RICHARD (hot_blood-89 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2005734-The-fire-to-destroy-evidence