*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2005950-My-foot-fetish-experience
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
by Jake
Rated: GC · Non-fiction · Erotica · #2005950
This is the story of what happened to me, and continues today, involving my foot fetish.
Before we begin, and I want to make a brief statement. This is by no means the end of the story, when the writing stops. In fact, this experience is still going on today, so I'll be writing much more about it. I'll come back and edit this to add more to the story, every once in a while, so stay tuned!

So, my name is Jake. I'm currently eighteen years old, and I live in Los Angeles to play hockey. This story started when I was only fourteen years old, and I was playing hockey for a living in my home country of Canada.

I lived with a buddy of mine, who was also on my team. His name was Aidan. He'll come up later in the story. Anyway, we lived together in a billet family's house, but they were barely ever home. They were constantly out of the house, for various reasons work related, and usually out of the city.

One night I was going through my normal nighttime routine of playing NHL 09, which was the newest game back then, and Aidan brought home a girl. See, her name was Reece. She was the most gorgeous girl I'd ever seen, and Aidan and I had both liked her ever since we'd seen her years earlier.

As the situation would have it, she'd been locked out of her house and needed a place to sleep, and Aidan being the knight in shining armor had offered up our house as a place.

Anyway, back to the story. She was exhausted, so all three of us talked for only a few minutes, before she decided to go to bed. Aidan and I both offered up our beds, but I won the debate because my bed happened to be a queen size, and his was only a double.

We got her settled, and she said goodnight to us, leaving Aidan to go into his room, and me to finish my game.

About twenty minutes later, I decided she'd probably be asleep. I'd been fantasizing about her and her gorgeous feet ever since I'd first met her, and this was too good an opportunity to pass up.

I headed quietly into my room, glancing around as if I was looking for something. She was motionless, her body so perfectly peaceful. I could make out the dark outline of her curvy tan body, her light and dark brown streaked hair fanning around her on the pillow. I imagined looking into her gorgeous dark brown eyes, and I had to do it.

I sat down at the foot of the bed, and slowly lifted up the covers from the bottom. Her beautiful feet were resting comfortably on the mattress, and they looked better than ever. She was wearing purple nail polish, that reflected even the tiniest amount of light, and her feet looked soft.

I grabbed one foot, and began to massage it, starting at the heel, and working my way up to the toes. Then I did the same to the other. She wiggled her toes slightly in her sleep, and I grinned. She was even adorable when she slept.

I lifter her foot to my face, and smelled it. It only had a faint smell, but it was enough to leave me wanting more.

I began to smell her feet all over, on the soles, and between her toes. It was the best experience, and I was already rock hard. Slowly, I reached out with my tongue, and licked her sole. It tasted perfect, so I continued licking her feet completely clean.

I worked for a good twenty minutes on that, until I was satisfied I could gain no more. I slowly got up, and took one last look at her. She was still peaceful, but something had changed. Her body was in the same position, and she still looked calm, and then it hit me. Her eyes were open.

To be continued...
© Copyright 2014 Jake (jakie837 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2005950-My-foot-fetish-experience