*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2007445-Natasha-the-Explorer
Rated: 13+ · Short Story · Fantasy · #2007445
A slime girl wonders what it's like inside her human friend's stomach.
Natasha rubbed her belly after another delicious breakfast from Naomi. Natasha jumped in excitement. “Oh, Naomi! I almost forgot! You said I could do anything I wanted today!”

Naomi paused, as if to consider. Then, she sighed. “I did say that, didn’t I?” Natasha nodded eagerly. “Alright Natasha… I’m prepared to spend the day in your stomach.”

Natasha giggled. “But we always do that!”

Naomi was equal parts relieved and confused. “Well, if you don’t want to do that, then what do you want to do?”

Natasha stopped to consider. “Hmm… can I go into your stomach instead?”

Naomi was shocked. “W-What? You want to go inside me?”

Natasha nodded. “Yeah! I’ve always wanted to know what it’s like in there!”

Naomi looked uneasy. “I don’t know, Natasha… I don’t want you getting hurt.”

“You said we could do whatever I want…”

Naomi calmed down. “You’re right. Just give me a moment to…” She was interrupted by Natasha diving into Naomi’s mouth. Naomi was screaming, but her mouth was full of Natasha’s slime. Natasha kept pushing her way into Naomi’s mouth. Naomi had no choice but to swallow. By the time Naomi had swallowed half of her slimy friend, she felt her stomach expanding rapidly! After about five minutes, Naomi slurped down the last of Natasha’s slime.

Naomi fell onto her back, groaning loudly. Her belly was so huge, she felt like she was about to pop! And not just figuratively, Naomi was half believing she would burst! Naomi couldn’t even see her legs! And Natasha’s excited jiggling almost made Naomi throw up on occasion. “It’s really tight and dark, but it’s so bouncy and wet in here! I love it in here!” Naomi would’ve answered, but all she could do was make strained groans. Naomi couldn’t keep herself awake much longer. She was used to taking a nap after stuffing herself.

Naomi woke up hours later, feeling like she woke up from a wild party. It took her a moment to remember what happened. Then she took a look at her unnaturally large belly, and she remembered. Though, either her eyes were playing tricks on her, or her belly was smaller…

Naomi frantically pounded her stomach. “Natasha! Natasha, can you hear me?”

There was a yawn coming from her stomach. “Naomi… why’d you wake me up? I was taking a nap!”

“Natasha, you have to get out of there, right now!”

“Aww, do I have to?”

“Yes, you have to get out of there, right now!” Naomi felt something shifting, and then forcing its way up her esophagus. Naomi reflexively covered her mouth, and when she opened it, Natasha slowly poured out. Her stomach was slowly emptying of Natasha’s slime.

Natasha pooled up out of her slime. She was definitely smaller. She gasped. “Naomi! You’ve gotten bigger!”

Naomi had a sheepish look on her face. “Actually, you got smaller. I think I digested some of your slime…”

Natasha looked shocked. “Naomi… you tried to digest me?”

“I’m sorry, Natasha… I can’t control what I digest… my stomach treats everything like food. Only food is supposed to go in here.” She patted her belly to emphasize. She let out a burp when she hit it, and she sickly groaned in response. “Ugh, it still feels like there’s slime in there. I feel like I gained twenty pounds.”

Natasha thought for a moment. “If you want, I could go back in and get that slime out of your belly.”

“Really? Didn’t you hear what I just said?”

“Well, that’s because I was in there for a long time. I’ll be in and out before you digest any more of my slime!”

Naomi considered it. “Okay, just be careful.”

Natasha nodded and squeezed her way into Naomi’s mouth. This time, Naomi was prepared. She swallowed Natasha’s slime much easier this time, but she didn’t settle in her stomach any easier.

Natasha giggled. “That’s lots of fun! It’s so warm in here.” Naomi groaned in response. “By the way, did you think I tasted good?”

Naomi chuckled. “Yeah, you tasted pretty good. Taylor was right; you did taste kinda like blue raspberry.”

Natasha giggled again. “Well, there’s no slime in here. I’m going to go deeper.” Naomi groaned as she felt Natasha slither deeper into her guts. “I found it! Here’s the slime! You were right, it does taste good!”

Naomi sighed in relief. “Thanks Natasha… you’re a lifesaver…”

“Aww, thanks Naomi! I think I went too deep, though. I can’t turn around. Is there another way out of here?”

Naomi’s eyes shot wide open. “Oh boy… this isn’t going to be pretty…”

© Copyright 2014 The Phantom (phantom1053 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2007445-Natasha-the-Explorer