*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2009089-Jade2
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: 18+ · Other · Other · #2009089
A result of boredom.
Something cold and wet was on Jade's nose. Ewwww and slimy too. Jade woke up with the ADHD, toothy grin of her bulldog in her face, licking her nose. "Alright! Alright! Cut it out!" Jade laughed as she shooed away the dog. Jade sighed. She looked at the clock. It was 6pm. Jade sat up and wrapped the blanket covering her (which, by the way, she had crocheted herself) and stumbled over into her bedroom. Mission X. "What could she wear to Mission X," she thought as she stood over a laundry basket full of stripper wear. Jade finally decided on a red bra and t back skirt. Sexay. She threw this, and a pair of red 8in's into her bag.
         Mission X wasn't exactly like other missions this time, hade and her friend Ria had to go undercover in a strip club to help find and arrest a dangerous criminal. They would find the criminal, and the male agents, who would be disguised as bouncers, would arrest him.
         It wasn't like Ria and jade couldn't do it; jade could take down ten or so highly trained men and Ria wasn't far behind. But with their 8in, platform heels on, a karate chop was out of the question.
         Jade turned on some music and practiced her dancing in front of the mirror. She continued to rehearse her dancing: twerking while she picked up her mascara and seductively wrapping that hair around the curling iron. Whore face on and slut hair styled, jade wasted a few minutes cooing at her dog. "Beep, beep," went her phone. It was seven; time to go.
         As she walked to the car jade wondered if phoenix was a good stage name. After all, the name did match her firey-red hair. And pole dancing. Why not? Jade had always been interested in pole fitness, why shouldn't she get a pole? After all, practicing pole dancing at the agency had been tons of fun. But that would have to wait: she had a criminal to seduce.
         

© Copyright 2014 JadetheUnknown (jadetheunknown at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2009089-Jade2