*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2012609-required
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: E · Other · Other · #2012609
required oct 1
Sarah is my first main character. Her family goes from loving to terrifyingly abusive after her mother kills herself. Then she marries, is left pregnant, rapes, and finds the coven.



Matilda is the next main Character. She is Sarah's daughter that was born in the coven. She marries Damion and gives birth to her twins. Then moves her family out of the coven to worship in Christianity. Mary and Mercy are duel main characters. One Christian the other Witch.



Sarah dysfunctional family and childhood pregnancy. Matilda raising twins while hiding her powers. Mercy takes over the coven and kills Willow. Mary doesn't save Mercy to God.



Sarah has to survive mother's death, dad's addictions, brother's abuse, rape, and separation from the only man whoever loved her. Matilda gives birth twins in the coven, and has to turn to Christianity. Mary and Mercy find out that they are blood witches. They find their powers. Mary is afraid and turns deeper into the church, but Mary begins her search for more power.



Happens within the 20 years of the newspaper date of today. I want it to happen in a valley surrounded by wooded mountains.


© Copyright 2014 Ida_Matilda_Wright Help (writing_life at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2012609-required