*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2012737-Halloween-spirit-pt1
by DHB
Rated: 18+ · Short Story · Other · #2012737
Accidentally sparking a Halloween urge within his baby sitter.
Heavily annoyed sighs come from a punk styled teen getting dressed.

"Why do I have too do this as well, its lame enough I'm stuck here with you, and now I have to dress up and go trick or treating with you? This is a joke." She starts rummaging through an assortment of costumes trying to find something that isn't as 'kiddy' as you'd expect from a festive holiday such as this.

"Its not that bad, dress up get free candy. Whats not to like, not to mention all the fine ladies having an excuse to dress in something slutty because 'at least they dressed up'(not very creative but, it makes the holiday more interesting)" Said as he began to put on his costume, which happen to be of the demon variety, with pointy claws, a dark grey attire with a evilly pointed tail and a beanie with two horns going outwards behind his head.

"What's wrong with that?" She said sarcastically putting on an outfit "The fact that I have to be seen with a baby like you who still like trick-r-treating... how lame" Sighing as she pictures how she could be spending her night if my parents hadn't payed extra. She looks at her self in the mirror, she is wearing a black dress with rips at the bottom that show off bits of her butt and just barely covers her B cup breasts as it is complimented by black boots and a witches hat. "Atleast I can pull of a good costume, unlike your travesty!" She said glancing over at him adjusting his head wear.

That comment hitting a nerve as he sharply looks around to glare at her angrily, his eyes scan her up and down looking for comeback like remark. "Witch? that?! ..." His eyes focusing on her face as to see her reaction to his insult. "More like Mega Slut... !".

"Why you lit-..." There was a pause, is she blankly stood for a moment, staring into the boys eyes, warm glowing eyes. Angry eyes that where right... right about anything. Those eyes never lied. Her Mouth opening slightly, As she then sound mindlessly.
"Yes.... Mega Slut... I am dressing up to be..." snapping back she changed her stance, hand on her hip as she looks in the mirror,  she proceeds to modify her outfit. First by exposing even more of her breasts by pulling the dress down to her very nipples, which was now bra-less, areola visible about the clothes.

"Damn right you are!" he turns back around to finish up his outfit, satisfied with his comeback as she accepted it.

Grabbing a part of scissors and cuts her dress at the bottom even shorter, so short that you can see her bright pink panties, which now ride all the way up her ass as to be more sluttish. Swapping her boots for high heels.
Staring at her new self in the mirror she slides her hands down the sides of her sexy bod.
Making kissing faces towards her reflection.
Turning she see's him changing.  Licks her lips.

The sound of heels walking comes from behind him as he reserved a swift grope to his butt.
"wah!-" He jumps in confusion.
"Hey babe~!" She walks around the front of him, her breasts jiggle slightly when she moves.
He sees this.
"Cute outfit hone~ In fact, Love to see what's behind such a costume~ I bet... there's an even bigger demon underneath those clothes of yours~" Her hands slide down his clothes to his crotch.

He stops, realizing what's happened. He thought it was strange that she agreed to his insult... he must have used his abilities in anger... In which, he thought:
"(I hadn't thought about this but... this just might make Halloween more interesting. Bring some spirit to this forgotten holiday)"
"Hey... Mega Slut?"
"Lets... go take this outside, plenty of guys too fuck out there. Not just me~"

Suddenly getting aroused by such an idea, as it fits the characteristics of a Mega Slut, to fuck every one she can. Her nipples bleeding through her top. As she suddenly rushes out of the door. With him in hand as she scans the area for men to fuck.

Kids and their parents dressed up, walk around from house to house getting free candy. Teenagers dressed as an excuse to meet up with their friends. And a few Adults either passing through or dressed up for the season.

Her eyes scan, looking for dicks, as she was dressed as a Mega Slut, so she would be a Mega Slut on the prowl. Seeing a male parent dressed as a Zombie she instinctly pounced on him, no longer able to contain her inner slut as her began to unclothe him infront of his son and molest and stroke his zombie cock. The boy standing the in shock, the dad dazed by her attack as she pumps his manhood with her body.


The demon dressed  kid stands there as his babysitter rapes a parent across the road.
Amazed, and proud of what he had done.
He had given someone who hated Halloween, a bit of Halloween spirit.
So he though to him self... I should help others get in the spirit of Halloween!
Even those staying at home giving candy!
I will 'Help' everyone enjoy this holiday, in my vision of Halloween ofcourse~!



To Be Continued....?


(sorry, bit rusty, haven't done anything else but drawings in ages. Trying to get back into writing...)
© Copyright 2014 DHB (darkhatboy at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2012737-Halloween-spirit-pt1