*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2013704-Chuck-e-Cheese
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
by kv13
Rated: 13+ · Other · Other · #2013704
Chuck e cheese gone bad.

Chuck e Cheese

It was a dreary Tuesday when Mom decided to take me to Chuck e Cheese. Oh it was my favorite place in the entire world. I could play all day and eat pizza. Man, this was going to be awesome! I started off playing Whack a Mole and then off to Skee Ball. Mom would check on me from time to time. I told her not to worry. I was a big girl, almost 10. I had made friends with various kids that day. I played on the jungle gym with Sara and ate pizza with Derek. I even made friends with Derek’s dad. He was super cool. We played hide and go seek. I always won of course. One of the times Derek’s dad let me be on his team. I was stoked! He was so good at hiding. I almost never found him. We ran across the room and up to the jungle gym we went.
“No one will find us here,” he whispered in a deep voice. “You can trust me,” he alleged.
I didn’t really understand why he would say such a thing. After all it was just a game of hide and seek, but as I turned to him, I felt my pants unbutton. He reassured me that it was okay. We were friends. I began to scream, but he cupped my mouth. One hand deep inside me; the other groping my chest, I felt tears running down my sweaty cheeks. He was right we wouldn’t be found here, and we weren’t.
© Copyright 2014 kv13 (kamlasky at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2013704-Chuck-e-Cheese