*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2014142-Childrens-leisure-activities
by Javad
Rated: E · Essay · Other · #2014142
Children’s leisure activities should be educational or not?


Some people believe that children's leisure activities must be educational, otherwise they are a complete waste of time.

Do you agree or disagree?

Give reasons for your answers and include any relevant examples from your experience.


There has always been a heated dispute between two groups ofdiscussion among sociologists on as to whether or not leisure activities should be educational or not. Before launching into this topic it is important to know that changing the nature of leisure activities would certainly have increasingly devastating effects on children's learning process.

Recent Psychology psychology tests have proven that we should employ edutainment in order to increase the quality of learning we should make the teaching process like playing. Children,'s from the very beginning of their lives, have been playingstart playing, and school is happens to be their first experience with of rigid formality and regularity, which make it absolutelycomes off as boring and dull and tiresome. In order to make them children more interested in school programs curriculums not only we shouldn'we ought tot make minimize formality leisure activities educational, but also we ought towhile maximizing make educational process more leisurelyentertainment and fun.

From another perspectiveFurthermore, having leisure activities is is the most considerable factor to make encourage children socializedto be more sociable. According to professor Robinson :" more"More than 65%  percent of socializing process of children happens during games with peer groups," according to professor Robinson, [mention who exactly he is].. So, the more children play in natural way, the better they will live lead their lives in future.

A group of sociologists claim that if we put children under more pressure put more pressure on children, and fill their leisure time with educational issues, and teachteaching them for example mathematics, physics etcetc., while they are happy, it this might have considerable a substantial effect impact on their learning process. Still, it is better to leave leisure time for being happy, and make make the physics and mathematics courses hour in school more like similar to the leisure time they usually have spend when having in free time.

In the endIn conclusion, to making make children's leisure activities educational pedagogic is would be the most horrible mistakean utterly huge mistake to make. It will surely sure spoil children's leisure time and make them to be less, lessening their interested interest in teaching hourslearning. Instead of making leisure hours educational we had better educational hours leisurelyEducation marries well with entertainment, but it takes a group of experts to know the nuances of how to combine the two.













© Copyright 2014 Javad (javadbarghi at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2014142-Childrens-leisure-activities