*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2014300-Threes-a-Crowd
Rated: GC · Short Story · Erotica · #2014300
Cassie goes to Mark and Dana's for a threesome, and is sorely disappointed.
Cassie arrived at Dana’s house at the agreed upon time. Dana answered the door in a black push-up bra and black lace G-string. She pulled Cassie in and pressed her parted lips to Cassie’s probing her mouth with her warm, wet tongue. While the two women kissed Dana unzipped Cassie’s long coat and slid it from her shoulders. Under the coat Cassie wore a short tube top and a skirt that just barely covered her ass. Dana’s eyes roved over Cassie as she hung the coat.

“Girl you look hot!” Dana exclaimed. Once the coat was hung Dana took Cassie by the hand and led her through the house to the master bedroom.

As they passed through the living room Cassie was bombarded by sonorous music, and moans of pleasure as half-dressed and naked groups of people engaged in various erotic behaviors. Some were giving each other oral pleasure while others were just out right fucking. The smell of sex filled Cassie’s nostrils, causing a puddle of juices to form in her panties.

As they passed through the kitchen Cassie watched as three men orally pleased a woman sprawled on the island. Two were sucking greedily on her breasts, and the other was buried in her pussy. As they left Cassie watched over her shoulder as the three men repositioned the woman so that she straddled one, sucked another’s cock, and the third insert his hardened flesh in her anus. Cassie flinched at the sight of that.

“Hot huh?” Dana whispered flicking Cassie’s ear lobe with her tongue. “Mark and I can’t wait to do that to you.”

Cassie giggled nervously as Dana led her into the master bedroom. Mark lay naked on the bed. When Dana entered with Cassie he got to his feet, and pulled Cassie into his arms. He kissed her deeply running his fingers through her long blonde hair, and fondled one of her firm breasts. Dana lay on the bed, and watched as her husband laid Cassie beside her. He pushed Cassie’s top up, and suckled on one of her hardened nipples. Dana leaned down and sucked on the other while she ran her fingers through Mark’s dark curls. Mark slid two fingers inside both women as he suckled Cassie’s breast. Dana sat up so that Mark could taste Cassie’s other breast. Cassie moaned and bucked against Mark. He sat up and took Dana’s mouth. As he kissed Dana he moved off of Cassie and positioned himself between Dana’s legs. Cassie watched as Mark slid inside Dana and fucked her. They moaned as they kissed and fondled each other. Cassie waited for them to come back to her, but they seemed to have completely forgotten about her. Her hope was restored as Mark pulled out of Dana. They were dashed when he flipped Dana onto her stomach, and slid back inside her. Fuck this, Cassie decided. She pulled her top down, and made her way back through the kitchen and living room, grabbed her coat, and left Dana and Mark’s house. She had taken a cab so she would have to contact someone for a ride home. She pulled out her phone and sent a text message to her roommate, James.

Cassie Jones: Hey 8:00PM
James Smith: What’s up girl? Party over already? 8:00PM
Cassie Jones: It is for me  8:00PM
James Smith: Isn’t it kind of early? 8:00PM
Cassie Jones: What started out as a threesome has become me sitting here
watching them have sex. Can I get a ride home? 8:00PM
James Smith: Sure honey, I’ll be there in 15 8:00PM

Fifteen minutes later James pulled up in front of Dana and Mark’s. Cassie climbed in and tossed her jacket into the back seat. James felt his cock stiffen as he gave her a once over with his eyes. He pulled away from the house making a diligent effort to keep his eyes on the road. It became more difficult as they seemed to hit every red light on the way home. Cassie was still horny from watching people have sex, and Mark and Dana’s stimulation of her nipples and pussy had not worn off yet. She shifted in her seat when James drove over rumble strips on the highway. She could not stifle the moan that escaped her mouth.

“Aww, don’t tell me they left you hot and bothered,” James reached over and ran his hand up and down her bare thigh giving it a firm squeeze. “No one at the party wanted to help?”

“They were all partnered or grouped up already,” Cassie moaned as James worked his way to her pussy. She gasped and gripped his wrist with both hands when he slid two fingers inside her. “James! We said we’d only do that once!”

“But your all stressed out,” James argued as he pulled into their driveway. “What kind of roommate would I be if I left you high and dry?”

Cassie made a sound of bereavement when he pulled his fingers out of her. He sucked her juices off of his fingers as she climbed out of the car. She was fishing for her keys when they got to the door. James pulled open the screen door, and she unlocked the inside door. Once they were inside and the door was locked he grabbed her by the hips, and pulled her against him grinding his throbbing hard cock against her ass.

“Oh! Cassie!” He growled in her ear. “I haven’t stopped thinking about the night we spent together. I wish you would have invited me to that party tonight. I would have done things to you that Mark doesn’t know how to do.”

“James!” Cassie playfully swatted at his hands. She squealed as he turned her, and lifted her off the ground. “What are you doing?”

“Taking you to bed,” he slid his hands down her thighs, and wrapped her legs around his waist.

They both groan as her bare pussy rubbed his cock trapped in the pajama pants he wore. James carried her down the hall and stopped between their two bedrooms.

“Yours or mine?”

“You pick.”

James turned and carried her into his room. He climbed onto the bed with her still wrapped around him. He slide her down so that she sat on her ass in front of him.

“How much do you value those clothes?”

“I bought them for tonight at Wal=Mart.”

James tore through the top causing her breasts to fall out. Cassie squealed with delight as he sucked each of her nipples into his mouth lashing it with his tongue. She gasped with shocked pleasure as he squeezed each swollen nipple between his teeth. With another feral growl he tore the mini skirt to shreds, and growled with pleasure as he devoured her pussy. Cassie writhed under him, arching her back, cupping her breasts, and howling with pleasure. He knelt up on his knees when her body went still.

“Tell me why,” James demanded softly as he slipped two fingers into her opening, and circled her clit with his thumb.

“Why… What…?”

“Why did you go to that party?”

“I just wanted to try something new.”

“Something, new?” James probed her anus with his pinkie until it puckered. He slid it in when her juices slid down her taint, and lubricated the opening. “Something like this?”

“Yes!” Cassie cried. She bucked as he worked her with his dexterous fingers, and cried out again as he added his ring finger to the mix.

“You can experience all kinds of new things with me. I won’t leave you wanting.”

Cassie moaned incoherently as he brought her to another orgasm. He leaned over her and sucked her nipple again as his fingers worked in her. His thumb continued to work her clit. He cupped the abandoned breast with his free hand, and pinched the nipple with his thumb and index finger.

“More!” Cassie exclaimed. “I want more!”

James removed his hands and mouth from her, and laid over her teasing her with the thick crown of his cock. He drug it up and down her slit, and brushed it over her taint and anus.

“Where should I put this?”

Cassie moaned incoherently.

“That’s not an answer,” James taunted. “I can put it in your pussy, or your ass, or…”

He crawled up her body, and straddled her just below her breasts, laying his length between the globes of flesh. He squeezed the soft warm flesh around his long hard shaft, and thrust between them. Cassie opened her mouth to answer but all that came out were sounds of pleasure. When his tip was close enough she flicked her tongue out to lick it.

“Oh, yes,” James nodded. “I can put it in there too.”

He released her breasts, and moved off of her, pulling her onto her knees beside him. He lowered her upper body with one hand, and guided her mouth onto him with the other. Cassie moved over his length swirling her tongue around his tip, and licking the vein on the underside.

“Mmm, you’ve done this before,” James observed. She cupped his balls, and gave them a gentle squeeze as she took his cock deeper in her mouth. “Oh, yes, you have done this. You naughty girl.”

James slapped her on the ass, and she grunted around his cock. He continued slapping her ass as she sucked him off. She felt his balls tighten, and tasted the salty pre-cum that oozed into her mouth. He gripped her shoulder, and eased her off of his cock.

“Where would you like me to go next?” James asked.

“My ass,” Cassie breathed.

James rolled them so that they were spooning. He slid three fingers inside her pussy to lubricate them with her juices. He worked each one slowly into her ass until he got all three in. She whimpered at first, but as he worked her open she moaned with pleasure. Once he was sure she was ready he replaced those three fingers with his cock. As he moved in and out of her ass he worked her clit and pussy with the fingers that had not been in her ass. Cassie screamed with pleasure as he stimulated all of those erogenous zones. James thrust up into her tight hole, and filled her with his hot sticky cum. He pulled out of her, and held her in his arms.

“That was amazing,” Cassie breathed.

“I’m glad you enjoyed it,’ James kissed her cheek, and moved off the bed.

“Where are you going?”

“Well, first I’m going to pee, and then I’m going to clean myself off so that I can enter your pussy in a few minutes.”

Cassie giggled as he moved into the adjoining bathroom. She heard him start the shower, and attempted to muster the strength to move. She stood on shaky legs and slowly made her way into his bathroom. James smiled as he heard her sit on his toilet. After she flushed she climbed into the shower blushing at what she had just done.

“Sorry.”

“It’s ok. If you didn’t have to go after that I’d be worried.”

He lathered body wash on a wash cloth and gently washed her.

“Cassie, would you be willing to try other things with me?”

“Like what?”

“Would you let me watch while a guy does the things to you that I just did?”

“As long as it’s someone you trust.”

“Would you let Mark do those things to you?”

“I would have tonight if he hadn’t gotten so wrapped up in Dana.”

“Well, if he were going to be with us Dana wouldn’t be there.”

“Why not?”

“She doesn’t like me.”

“I never heard her say that.”

“That’s because you and I are roommates. Would you be willing to have Mark join us tomorrow?”

“Just as long as you two don’t have sex and leave me out.”

“Don’t worry sweetness. We’ll find a way to work you in.”

Cassie laughed as he continued to wash her. She moaned with pleasure as he used the detachable shower head to rinse her off. He allowed the water to pulsate against her folds for a lot longer than necessary, bringing forth yet another orgasm. Watching her cum was too much for him. He replaced the shower head, and sank himself root deep inside her pussy. He held tight to her hips as he pounded into her from behind. Cassie braced herself against the shower wall, hoping that she would not slip. James threw his head back and released a guttural howl as he plunged deep inside her, and released another stream of hot sticky cum. After their shower they settled back on James’s bed. Cassie leaned back against the pillows with her legs spread. James’s moved in front of her and took a picture of her with his phone.

“Hey!” Cassie exclaimed. “What are you going to do with that?”

“Send it to Mark,” James said as he typed out a text.

“Oh no! Please don’t! What if Dana sees it?”

“She won’t,” James assured her. “Mark’s very discrete. Even if she did, it came from my phone so she’d be pissed at him and me. Here check it out.”

James showed her the text he sent Mark. It was the picture of her with “Last chance to get some of this” under it. Cassie admired the girl in the picture. She looked hot and alluring.

“Man, I’m hot,” Cassie smiled up at James.

“You sure are,” James smiled. “I think I’ll make this picture my wallpaper.”

“Oh no!” Cassie exclaimed.

“Relax, baby,” James opened the image file. “Look I’m deleting it now.”

Cassie watched as the image of sexy her was deleted from his phone. It made her a bit sad to have him do that, but she knew as soon as she let him keep it someone would see it. James’s phone vibrated to notify him of a text.

Mark Simmons: What time? 11:00PM
James Smith: What time is Dana’s yoga class? 11:00PM
Mark Simmons: Six, but she usually stays out late with her girlfriends afterwards 11:00PM
James Smith: Six is good we’ll have dinner, and then *dessert* :d 11:00PM
Mark Simmons: Should I bring anything? 11:00PM
James Smith: Just you appetite, and I don’t mean just for food ;) 11:00PM


Mark arrived at James and Cassie’s at 5:45 the next evening. He told Dana that he was going over to watch a ball game with James. She simply shrugged, and told him to have fun. Cassie answered the door, in a tub top and skirt. Mark stepped inside, and kissed her mouth with the same hunger from the night before. When he released her she pulled him into the kitchen where James was setting the last plate full of spaghetti on the table. Mark’s stomach growled at the sight of the carbs Dana forbade him to eat. He took a seat, and just barely managed to wait for the other two to sit before wolfing down the food.

“Jeez, man,” James laughed. “Doesn’t Dana allow you to eat at all?”

“Only diet food,” Mark murmured around a mouth full of warm bread. “Mmm, pardon me.”

After they finished eating James led them back into his bedroom. Cassie sat on the bottom of James’s bed. Mark sat beside her, and kissed her. He rolled her top up allowing her breasts to fall out from under it. James took a seat in a chair across from the bed. Mark leaned don and suckled on the nipple of the breast Cassie offered him.

“That’s it you two keep it up.” James reached down and unzipped his pants. He pulled his hardened shaft through the fly of his cotton boxers. He stroked with one hand while he set his phone to record with the other.

Mark and Cassie were oblivious to the fact that James was recording them. Mark had Cassie out of her clothes and was licking between her folds. She lay on her back, on James’s bed, cupping her breasts, and moaning. James moved from the chair so that he got them from different angles. Next, Mark was on his back while Cassie sucked his long hard cock until he released inside her mouth. He sat Cassie in his lap so that she was facing James. He slid her onto his cock, and bounced her in his lap. James continued to stroke himself until the two in front of him released. After achieving his own release James went into his bathroom, and closed the door.


Dana received a text message from James that read “What started out as a threesome has become me sitting here watching them have sex.” She almost deleted it by there was a video attached to it. Dana excused herself to the ladies room, and played the video. She stared in shock at the screen of her phone as Mark and Cassie engaged in things that Mark was only permitted to do with her. She sent a text to Mark, which included the video saying “Don’t come back to my house ever!”

Word Count: 2,851
© Copyright 2014 Vixey Todd (jlh1982 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2014300-Threes-a-Crowd