*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2015980-Thinking
by mina
Rated: E · Monologue · Opinion · #2015980
I will talk about my thoughts .
For me , at this moment , Im so tired of people around me ; my friends and my family , not all of them , but some .

Im the kind of person who is always nice ; i always do everything , try my best , do all for people that i love , but those people that i love dont do the same for me .

I dont understand why? They say that there will be here for me , they will help me and listen to me , whenever i will need their help! But the time when i need their help , it's like they don't hear my help , it's like they have something esle to do , and they just say '' oh sorry to hear that , dont worry it' s going to be better tomorrow '' ! That's so a lie , they don't even know and understand how Im feeling , because everytime it's come to me to speak or to talk about my problems , they don't listen to me !

But me since years whenever they need me , no matter the time or the day ,  i always answer to their call or i go to them and listen to their stories and I say what they want to hear and be honest and true to help them !

That's what Im going to talk about each of the person that disapointed me .
© Copyright 2014 mina (mina26 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2015980-Thinking