*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2019032-Cut-Down-to-Size
Rated: NPL · Other · Sci-fi · #2019032
Mistress shrinks down to barely an inch tall; leaves him in a enormous world of Giants!
Warning Be advised... the following tale contains elements which may be inappropriate / offensive to some as it incorporates RacePlay, racial degradation, & black person being subservient to Whites.. If this offends you stop reading now... If not, hope you enjoy me being



Cut down to size...



As she was about to leave for work MsTammy just happened to glance down noticing the tiny male bowing and kissing her sandaled foot laughably tiny in comparison. Relishing his pitiful act of subservience. She placed her had on her curvy hips and spoke down in a thunderous voice:



"Come look, john there's a puny nigger on the floor kissing my feet."



After a series of huge thumps shook the floor suddenly her husband's face appeared over her shoulder; the two Caucasian giants stood looking down at me..



"Aww isn't he cute! Don't step on him."



"Oh shut up, john it's just a little nigger.. now go put my things in the car... (to me) you better learn to stay outta my way or you'll just get squashed simple as that. Then I'll get a Kleenex wipe your nasty little ass off the bottom of my sandal and just throw it away. What do you think about that little nigger?"



i try to answer but my voice from so far below was to shrill to hear MsTammy slowly lifts her foot and BAH WHUMPH!! She stamps hard on the floor right next to him stopping his heart. Grinning as he tumbled back obviously from the impact.



Seriously shaken and disoriented i attempted to crawl away as she laughed at my helplessness.



"Turn over and look up at me" MsTammy boomed.

i quickly rolled over on my back stunned by the incredible sight of a fully grown White Woman seeming to soar endlessly above. She pointed down at me and said:

"That's where you belong, nigger." Grinning evilly as she continued:



"You might wanna be careful down there crawling around my house. Everyone else here is a giant to you and no one is going to be looking down for a tiny little nigger as we walk so you'll be killed instantly if one of us were to step on you and end up a icky little stain on the bottom of one of our shoes so your little black ass better stay where we can see you got it little niggerboy?"

In no position to argue with the fully grown Woman towering above me, I just nodded. Her eyes widened as she seemed to have a better idea.



"Or better yet, til I can find you something your size to live in go crawl your little ass in my closet & find a pair of my sandals you can climb up into & stay in there out of the way cause if one of my dogs finds you there sure to think you're some weird little black bug." She laughed leaving feeling even smaller.



With a wicked smirk down at me i watched as MsTammy seemed to move with slow-motion like grace as she barely lifted her foot stepping directly over me darkening me in a huge shadow as i gazed wide eyed at the vast sole of her sandal slowly sweep over me as she casually walked away with her thunderous footfalls...

"john Im going to work now honey"



MsTammy echoed as she left slamming the leviathan door behind her.

Damn i felt small..



THIS STORY needs a title nigga



So it's decided my diminutive size makes it much too dangerous & utterly ludicrous for me to live at my aapt. So Mstammy stops by one day & collects my belongings into the palm of her great hand, casually tossing the rest into the trash and carries me away to begin my new life as the strange pet nigger of a Wondrous White Woman (aka my Great White Goddess as i soon come to know Her as.. And many other things i will come to later)
© Copyright 2014 ebonyboy (ebony_boy at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2019032-Cut-Down-to-Size