*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2020369-Signs-from-the-Other-Side
Rated: E · Other · Other · #2020369
Intro from my ebook
How can my loved one who has crossed over communicate with me? You do not need to have psychic ability to recognize signs our loved ones send us. You just need to know what they send, and why. Our loved ones who have crossed over, want us to notice the signs they send, and it is my job to help everyone learn how they do this for us. I will be using examples from my own life as well as examples from my readings, to show exactly how our loved ones send signs, and why they send  the signs they do. Included will be messages from three Archangels I channeled for everyone to gather meaning from. I will also address spirit attachments, and explain why no one can ever be controlled or possessed by a dark energy. Lastly I will answer some questions I get during some of my readings. I will explain why not every question can be answered and how I am receiving the information from the spirit world. My personal experiences with the spirit world along with the moments I share with those who come to me looking for answers, has taught me the ins and outs of spirit communication. It continues to be a journey filled with learning and light bulb moments I feel blessed to share with all of you.
© Copyright 2014 Heramac (heramac at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2020369-Signs-from-the-Other-Side