*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2021042-MLP-Scat-Series---Need-Opinions
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
by Cynic
Rated: GC · Sample · Erotica · #2021042
If you're a brony into the scat fetish, you have come to the right place.
Hello, Folks.

I, Cyniz, am debating with myself to begin a potential MLP scat fetish series to share with you all. Although I am not a brony myself anymore, I would create stories based around one character upon which you will decide upon, who will have a back story, personality, and of course, a scat fetish. However, I have a few questions for everyone.

1) Is this something that would interest you? Why? Will you contribute to the story by sending potential ideas or fantasies?

2) What should the character this series revolves around be named? I am bad with names, the base I came up with is Stinker, which isn't exactly music to the ear. I would love to hear your suggestions!

3) What would they look like? And what is their base gender? Perhaps create a potential build for the character using one of the pony creators scattered among the web.

And finally, feel free to suggest any scenes, fantasies, or characters you would like to see our filthy pony get involved with! I would love to get many suggestions and ideas, especially as I am not up-to-date with MLP anymore, although I still clop (obviously).

As mentioned before, if you have any questions, ideas, or anything of that sort, please feel free to leave them in a comment/review of this idea, or you can contact me via. Skype @ chrisdawgz7 .

Thanks, you filthy ponies!
© Copyright 2014 Cynic (cyniz at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2021042-MLP-Scat-Series---Need-Opinions