*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2021313-About-the-life
Rated: XGC · Outline · Adult · #2021313
Living the life as a submissive.
About the Life



I have to stop and say the life is a very interesting place. It has many wonderful people that are kind and wonderful. There of course are the assholes! You find people of all kinds everywhere of every kind Vanilla or kink.



I know that there are many books, future movies and lots of conversations about the kink life style.



Having lived it for a few years, I will tell you don't let a book, movie or person lead you to a place that you have not researched, studies, asked questions!



What is the saying, where angels fear to tread?



I have met a lot of wonderful people and have served a Dom and a Master.



Lets see where is the best place to start.



At the beginning.



I was introduced to the life by a character of a woman, who at the time ran a call service for shall we say lonely people that could afford to call and talk, to the live voice on the other end of the phone. Willing to bring them pleasure with their words and descriptions.



She sold me her book, and invited me to dinner.



After reading the book, I had to know more! So I went, and had dinner in a large room and a lecture. What is sub space? Good and interesting stuff.



Met lots of neat people and the meal was good.



Continued to read and study about the kink life style.



Choose to join a group so that I could entertain becoming a submissive, I wrote a few letters and posted a few photos of my self and listed my likes.



It was another 6 months before finding a Dom, That is a dominate. For me a man, that I could serve in many ways, and learning the rules of the life.



When he came along, we flirted, wrote back and forth and met for coffee. Poor coffee houses and the sundry things that get start there.



I always thought the golf course was for business meetings.

Who knew?



So we had coffee and tea, talked for hours discussed who were are and what we were both looking for in a D/s relationship.



At the point of shaking on a D/s contract it had already begun. A friendship, A Dom and his Submissive, a place that many are in but don't have a name for it.



Sir, Yes, that was what he responded to, Sir. Hello Sir, As it pleases you, Sir, Yes, Sir.



I responded to almost everything else. I became his submissive, His servant, his place of pleasure and relief. There was bondage, mine, toys, cuffs, rope, floggers, paddles, Kanes.



I learned of what we call Power Exchange, Sub Space, Hard and soft limits. Pain/Pleasure exchange.



Power exchange- When the submissive exchanges their power and it is offered to the Dom.

Sub space-the place the head goes where it can only go during a scene.

Hard limits- Soft limits- understanding what one is will do or try.

Pain/Pleasure exchange- the body turning pain from a scene into physical pleasure sometimes resulting in sub space.



It is funny what you learn about your self when you have trusted someone enough to allow them to tie you up or bind you to something laying face up or down, standing or ties to a St. Andrews Cross.



You start to see your self in a different light, You learn your likes and dislikes, you learn what feels good and what  you want more of, You learn to crave the exchange.



You learn to love your self and your Dom in a way you never expected, you learn to accept your body. Your rolls or stretch marks.



You understand a place of humbleness that words can not be written to explain.



My life took a turn, I got braces, that caused me not to be able to eat properly as is needed in the life. I got fuzzy and disrespectful.



It was at that point that the life ended, I was released from service. It was a very sad day as it ended the friendship also.



So I move forward in Life, single and satisfied that I have lived and tried and for all accounts did well. For a while! But this is the mild version, Will share more in poems.







© Copyright 2014 Writer of life (bigtruckdriver at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2021313-About-the-life