*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2024023-Nalya---A-Stubbing-Punish-Foot-Torture
Rated: E · Other · Comedy · #2024023
Nalya is a clumsy elf. She has been punishned by her master with stubbing her toes.
Nalya was a clumsy elven maiden. She was very pretty even for an elf. She wore a simple woolen tunic, her red hair were waving around her had freely and she walked barefoot. An enchantress of her tribe named Aliria decided to give the clumsy elf a chance to become her apprentice, but first task didn’t end well. Nalya had been ordered to fetch a book for her new tutor but she had dropped it on Aliria’s toes inadvertently. She felt ashamed and sorry for that but still had to wait for her master’s punishment.

Aliria watched her humbled apprentice and thought about a way how to punish her for dropping a book on her toes. The enchantress was sure that Nalya hadn’t done it on purpose and Aliria didn’t like physical punishment but she needed to teach the younger elf a lesson.

“Well, my flower, follow me down to my sanctum, it’s time to show you my place. We’ll figure some punishment for you during our lessons, my dear.” Aliria said to her new apprentice and only an impish smile on her lips revealed that she already had had something in mind.

The sanctum was down in a small cave bellow the treehouse the enchantress occupied. The sanctum was accessible via a stair wrapped around the tree. The stair was made of an old wood and was reinforced by branches of the tree.

It was night and moon and stars didn’t provide much light. Aliria conjured a globe of light and let it float a few fathoms before her before she started to slowly walk down the stairs. Nalya followed her with a respectful distance so she wasn’t able to see very well because the light from the magic glob illuminated only a space before the enchantress.

“Follow me, my dear. And watch your step.” Aliria ordered without glancing at Nalya.

Nalya nodded and walked after the enchantress. She tried to step carefully so she could overstep any branch. She had made it successfully to the half of the stairs but then she overlooked one large branch and toes of her right foot kicked the branch hard.

“Ouuuch!” Nalya yelled and immediately lifted her right foot from the stairs. In quick realization she silenced her mouth with her left hand and grabbed her toes with the other hand. The pain throbbed in her big toe and in the next two toes. She clutched hurt toes tightly and started to hop up and down on the other foot.
Aliria heard the thud Nalya’s toes made while they had been stubbed. A satisfying smile played on her lips and she asked without stopping her walk down the stairs. “Are you alright, my flower?”

“Mhm.” Nalya murmured through her clenched teeth although her toes throbbed and the pain was overwhelming. She squeezed her hurt toes as hard as she could to stop the pain and started to hop forward knowing that she couldn’t lose the enchantress from sight.

Hopping on one foot was very difficult for Nalya because she continued squeezing and rubbing of her stubbed toes. She moved her left hand to her hurt foot so she could use both hands to nurse her sore toes.

“Ouch! My toes! Ouch!” She whispered to herself between the hops.
Nalya hopped as fast as she was able but she couldn’t hop as fast as the enchantress walked. She was about to call on her tutor to slow down a bit when she started another hop on her left leg. But before she could formulate her demand a pinky toe of her left foot bumped to some branch on the stairs.

“Ooooouuuuuuuch!” Nalya cried instead and quickly switched her feet. She grabbed her pinky toe and started a hop on her already hurt right foot. The pain from toes of her right foot stopped her attempt and she fell on her butt.

“My tooooes! My pooor toooes! Ouuuuuch!” Nalya sobbed loudly while she was clutching both her feet. Fingers of her left hand rubbed the pinky toe of her left foot, while she held the big toe of her right foot in her right hand.

The pain in both her feet was too much for the young elf. She sat on the stairs with her knees bellow her chin, both feet held in her hands and continued her sobbing.

“Oh, my dear young flower. What happened to you?” Aliria asked Nalya with concern.

Nalya hadn’t noticed the enchantress coming, because she was fully focused on her stubbed toes. “I’ve hurt my toes, my lady. Ouuuch!”She answered with a terrified look on her face.

Aliria felt responsible for Nalya’s pain and she felt ashamed.

“It’s all right, you lovely being. I’ll help you.” She said to her apprentice, knelt to her and started to chant a healing spell. A blue light shone around her hands as she gently freed Nalya’s clutching grip on her toes and started to rub them.
Aliria’s touch on Nalya’s hurt toes immediately eased her pain. Nalya sighted with a relief and closed her eyes in delight.

Aliria smiled for herself and continued to gently rub Nalya’s stubbed toes. The enchantress used her long slender fingers to fondle toes of Nalya’s right foot first and then she rubbed the pinky toe of Nalya’s other foot.

The younger elf felt delightfully. The intense pain in her toes was gone and was replaced by a very pleasant feeling. She really enjoyed her toes to be rubbed and purred silently.

“This is better, isn’t it?” Alira asked amused.

Nalya opened her eyes with a realization. The enchantress Aliria, the greatest sorceress of their tribe had rubbed her toes and she, a humble apprentice, had enjoyed it.

“Yes. Yes, my lady. It is a way better! Thank you very much for your kindness!” She stammered embarrassed.

Aliria winked at her, sparingly let Nalya’s foot go and said. “I’m glad that you’re better. Now please come before me, so your toes will be safe.”

Nalya nodded with a stupid look on her face and stood up. There was no trace of pain in her toes, for which she was grateful and she hurried to obey her tutor’s command.

Aliria shook her head and watched Nalya for a while. An interesting plan started to form in her mind...
© Copyright 2015 Eric Seabrooker (ericseabrooker at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2024023-Nalya---A-Stubbing-Punish-Foot-Torture