*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2024739-untitled
by Miss B
Rated: E · Fiction · Romance/Love · #2024739
this is how i think love will be when i find it
Last night i couldnt sleep so in order to relax myself I wrote. This is what became of it. I'm considering trying to have this published therefore i ask you to tell me if I turned this into a book would you want to read it? please leave a comment.
Every now and then I look up at the stars and wonder where you are. Then hope fills my heart and tells me you are under that same vast, dark sky. Stuck in lonely darkness, thinking you will always be alone. Always feeling pain. Never knowing when it will end. When the dawn breaks you'll see I was always there. But with every blessing there is a curse. The light shows you my wounded self. The many scars I am forced to bare. I sit there worried that you think of me as ugly but all you see me as is human and you love me more. Though my body is like a trophy its my heart that is the prize. You want ever so badly to traverse the depths of me. You have no idea how dark a beautiful mind can be. My soul is at constant war with my demons. They rage a war so violent that no one but me can handle. The worst of the casualties is my heart. Yet you still choose to join the fight. You help me to fight this darkness and realize the strength of my own being. And when I come into the light of my own glory I'll love you more. In your heart I'll make my bed, watch the universe in your eyes, lay under the blanket of your love, and bask in the light that is your presence. I'll be forever mesmerized by your beauty. Only then will i see your scars. Ill realize that the pain in your eyes is the same as mine. For you I shall shed a tear for only i can understand the emptiness that you felt. It was like an echoing canyon. The only noise a whimper in the distance. A ghost in the darkness but the whimper was yours. Until you heard a cry, a call out of the darkness. "Where are you lover?" a loud voice called. "I've been waiting here for you!" you respond. You sit there staring into the darkness just wondering when you will feel the warmth of my embrace. It feels like ages. Father time ticks your life away moment by moment by moment. And then it comes. An embrace so wonderful you can here the heavenly angels sing. Our bodies just seem to turn into one. A love so powerful, between us, that only God himself could have made. All of time stopped and life ceased to exist. We were the only ones left to stand on Joy mountain. We looked upon this sad, empty world as if it were the most beautiful gem. You saw me as your world. I saw you as mine. " All is right with the world," i thought even though i knew that some other poor soul was undeniably suffering the same pain I once knew. The pain we both felt had some how magically disappeared when we looked into each others eyes. As the years passed our love grew stronger with every blissful moment and every tribulation. Every now an then I would lay under the stars, with you next to me, and wonder how i ever made it so long with out you. I remember how my hopes came true. All this time you were under that same vast, dark sky , brought out into love. Never alone again.
© Copyright 2015 Miss B (missdaisy1286 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2024739-untitled