*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2025743-press-release-for-a--business
Rated: E · Assignment · Business · #2025743
press release for a fictional business

                                                The Handy Hubbies

                                        152 Jericho Tope, Commack New York 11765

For Release April 15th 2006

April 16th 2006

Contact Jerry Simms

631- 569-7895

Commack, New York, April 15th 2006. The Handy Hubbies are arriving to help take care of that honey do list that's being on your fridge for 3 months.

April 16th. The Handy Hubbies are a group of contractors with over 40 years of contracting experience between them to start their own home improvement  business. They are contractors who can handle any job big or small. A extension on a home cause the in laws are moving in, maybe a deck in the back yard  for summer barbecuing  we can handle it.   

                                    Who Are the Handy Hubbies? 

  We are 4 contactors with 40 years experience between us. We are licensed and insured we can provide courteous and friendly service. We understand the need for honest and reliable contractors to do work on your homes, we after all are home owners here on long island are selves. We only handle one job at a time to give our customers complete attention from the beginning of the project to the end of it. We offer free estimates on all our work and will work around your schedule if need be. You can reach us at our office 631- 569-7895 or stop by our office to sit down with one of our friendly staff to discuss  and type of work you need and a price before hand. We are convitinently located right off the sagitoks parkway exit 3m south, next to Macy's shopping center.

John marks Local 21 carpenters union President - All 4 of these gentlemen are  tops in their  field they have worked on  hundreds of project throughout  New York., and not one complaint from any general contractors or project managers. 

Jack Johnson Business owner_ these guys are professional through and through, very knowledgeable in their craft and very efficient.



The Handy Hubbies are a general contractor based out of Commack New York, and can be contacted at  631- 569-7895, or soon to be published www.thehandhubby.com.

             







 

© Copyright 2015 joe joe (joejoe2015 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2025743-press-release-for-a--business