*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2030062-The-Mega-Milk-Machine-2
by S.O.M
Rated: 18+ · Other · Erotica · #2030062
(WARNING! This content contains Lactation, Nudity and Sex).
Derek was in the home cinema he built in the corner store, watching the young couple Jake and Kayla sleeping together in a bed, he started getting bored. Despite that his plan to improve Kayla worked, he's gone this far that he'd think it's over and done with, but Derek wasn't prepared to let go of his lab experiment Kayla. He pushed a few buttons on his chair and a trap door opened up with stairs going down, he paused the movie right at Kayla's face before going downstairs. He soon reached a large dark room and then with a flick of a switch, the room illuminated with a white glow before becoming visible with a heap of machines, tubes, beakers, flasks and a ton of 100% Full Creamy Milk. "If only I could get her here to run a few final tests, but I feel like Jake will only get in the way". Suddenly an idea sprung up and then Derek quickly rushed to the drawing board with this hatching scheme of an idea. "This new invention will take a few hours to prepare, I hope Kayla tries the other milk in the other tanks!"


[At Kaylas House]
It's been 2 hours since the expansion incident, Kayla and Jake resided in Kayla's bedroom for cuddling, kissing and blowjobs. Kayla's crop top was pulled down revealing breasts were now MM cup and her high waisted shorts were hanging on to dear life from the booty she had, Jake looked like he was the happiest guy in the world. "Hey Kayla?" Jake asked, "Yeah Jake?" Kayla replied, "Are we like, official now?" said Jake. "Of course silly! I just don't think we could be seen out in public just yet..", "What! Why not?" quickly sniped Jake who looked at the mountains of his personal enjoyment and then shook his head silencing his question.

"Anyway, I think I saw some Reset Milk in one of the tanks, could you bring me a glass please? I'd like to return back to normal, we might be able to have abit more fun" Kayla said with a wink in half a second flat Jake sprung out of bed to quickly get the glass of milk for his sexy new girlfriend. When he got to The Mega-Milk Machine he glanced upon the RESET tank and he's about to pour a glass until he spots the word LACTATION in the corner of his eye. He thought to himself "There's no reason why I can't continue on having a good time and she might enjoy it like last time". He poured 1 STRONG glass of LACTATION and walked back into the room with Kayla who's waiting to be normal again.

"Bottoms up baby" said Jake as he gave Kayla the LACTATION milk. "Thanks Jake, if possible we'll have to do this again sometime" proposed Kayla as she downed the milk with haste. "Oh Kayla, I gotta quickly go to the bathroom... be back in a bit!" Jake lied to Kayla, he was actually preparing for the milk storm with buckets and any containers that can contain milk. "JAAAAKE!" Kayla yelled out to Jake, he dropped everything and ran out to Kayla who's breasts were squirting out milk and slowly shrinking at the same time. "Jake! Do something!" yelled Kayla again, Jake who was caught in a trance was thinking with his hard member went in for the suck and grab. "JAKE! WHAT ARE YOU DOING!" screamed Kayla, but Jake ignored it and kept biting into her nipple flesh. It felt like gallons of milk was rushing into his mouth, while the other breast was hydro-pumping the entire room, soaking her bed and floor with her milk. Jake was enjoying himself too much until... *SLAP* "JAKE QUIT IT WILL YOU?" Kayla screamed and slapped Jake's face knocking him onto the ground. Confused Jake looked at Kayla, her breasts were halfway shrunk and her boyfriend hurt her. "Jake I just need some comfort, and gentleness. I'm very fragile and sensitive, I just want your hands to softy squeeze the milk out. Not painfully hard." Jake got up and sat on the bed "I'm sorry, I don't know what came over me." Kayla grabbed Jake's hands and put them over her breasts, smiled at him and kissed him on the lips. Jake caressed her bare breasts as milk squirted at his body.

They kept going for an hour until Kayla's breasts reached a modest C cup and she asked, "By the way Jake, why hasn't my butt gone down a couple of sizes?", "Uhhh, you see I thought you'd want be milked to continue our experience together, so I grabbed the LACTATION milk instead of the RESET milk". "Ooh that explains it, could you help me up? I'm going to check out the other tanks and read the instructions" Kayla said, "Why?" Jake asked. "3 things, One, I want to know where the manufacturer is located, Two, I want to know if there's a way if I could make any of the changes permanent and Three, I want to know if I can get more".

Kayla put on her crop top over her bare breasts and Jake helped her up, they both reached The Mega-Milk Machine and read the instructions more carefully. "Well it doesn't say anything about how to get more or where the milk comes from or anything. It doesn't even tell us what the other milks do, it's quite odd" questioned Jake as he checked the instructions. "Hmm, tomorrow I'll go ask Derek where he got it and maybe I might order some more if you'd like" Kayla said whist winking at Jake, "Oh tomorrow? Crud I have work tomorrow, are you sure you want to go tomorrow?" Jake said, "Yeah I'll be fine babe, who knows Derek might be as nice as he was last time. Besides what's the worst that could happen?" Kayla told Jake. "Fine, I usually finish at 6, but I'll try to come back earlier so we can... go out?" Jake asked, "Sure! It's a date!" Kayla replied while Jake jumped up in the air out of joy. "Soo about your butt.. can it stay?" Jake asked with big puppy dog eyes, "Well I'd like to change out of the shorts if we don't have enough milk to burst them, I'd like to keep them for next time so can finish the job. And don't worry, most of my wardrobe has the same type of shorts. No biggie" Kayla said.

[At Derek's Lab]
"Aha! I'm finally finished! Now all I need is a way to get Kayla into the testing facility so I can personally run the tests on her... but how am I to do it?" Derek wondered, as he walked back upstairs to resume the movie. "I wonder if they did anything else, like tried the other milks? I wouldn't of minded seeing Blueberry Kayla!" he excitedly said. Derek watched for an hour until he heard the magic words he'd be hoping for ("Hmm, tomorrow I'll go ask Derek where he got it and maybe I might order some more if you'd like"). Without a beat he jumped out of his chair to start preparing for his big day tomorrow, "Do I want start things off with Breast Expansion or Butt Expansion?.... Oh! and maybe we could finish it with a bang? Brilliant idea Derek! You're a genius if I do say so myself!" Derek burst out laughing manically yet again with big plans for his lab experiment aka Kayla.
© Copyright 2015 S.O.M (jackksoned1 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2030062-The-Mega-Milk-Machine-2