*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2030063-The-Mega-Milk-Machine-3-FINALE
by S.O.M
Rated: 18+ · Other · Erotica · #2030063
This content contains BE, RE, Dick, Blueberry Expansion, Lactation, Nudity, Cursing & Sex.
[11:30am - At the Corner Store]
Derek had been preparing ever since the previous night for Kayla's final tests, setting up some extra features in the store to make it easier to get Kayla in the Testing Chamber. "I can barely contain my excitement! She is taking her time getting here though, it's not like this store isn't going to be open forever!" Derek exclaimed.

[11:35am - Kayla's Room]
"Gee I hope the corner store doesn't close anytime soon! I must have overslept!" Kayla thought to herself. She's wearing her white nightgown and panties and her body has returned to normal with the exception of a little bit more tush for her butt. "I wish I didn't have to drink that RESET milk, but at least now I can go outside without men ogling or women judging me". Kayla went over to her wardrobe and opened up the doors revealing a whole range of crop tops in different colors, aswell as short shorts, skinny jeans and her trademark high waisted shorts and jeans. "I'm thinking... seamless white top, with denim high waisted dark blue skinny jeans to make my ass more prominent" Kayla said as she took off her nighties and put on her matching red bra and thong. She had put her top on and now she's trying to put on her jeans "C'mon, my butt's not even that big! ....yet" thought Kayla, her butt was stuck halfway in her jeans. With one final tug her booty managed to fit in her jeans, "Finally!" Kayla said out loud. She puts on her sneakers and she went out the door to the Corner Store.

[11:55am - Corner Store]
Kayla reached the Corner Store and as soon as she opened the door, she smelt a fresh aroma coming from inside. "Mmm the smell of strawberries!" she thought to herself, checking out her surroundings she noticed that the store looks nicer inside than it used to. There were was no sign of Derek anywhere and there's a bell on the counter that Kayla has the temptation to ring, she thought "I hate waiting!" and with that Kayla picked up the bell and rang it loudly. Derek burst out of the Storage room with a huge grin on his face, "Kayla! Sorry for the wait, looking good!" said Derek hoping to win sympathy points. "Thanks and it's okay, listen do you know where I can get anymore of that milk for the Mega-Milk machine? It's really good!" Kayla said, "Oh but of course, but first tell me which one of the favors did you enjoyed most?" Derek slyly asked. "Well I didn't really have all of them, but my favorite is Strawberry for sure! But anyway who's your supplier if you don't mind me asking?" she asked, "Supplier? All products are from the local area and that milk isn't being supplied just yet". Kayla looked quite skeptical and Derek's phrasing seemed shady, but Kayla had promised Jake a good time tonight so couldn't just walk away without the milk. "Whatever, could I please have some more of that milk in a size bigger?" she asked as she pulled out her wallet, as Derek looked up at her smiling and said "That could be arranged". *CLICK* Kayla turned around to see what was the sound, "What was that noise?" she asked, "What sound I didn't hear anything!" Derek lied as he had just locked the door. "Look I can I just get the milk n- ooh! Why am I so sleepy?" as Kayla proclaimed, Derek looked over as Kayla as she got down on her knees eventually to the floor collapsing to sleep. Derek watched Kayla drift off into a deep sleep, "Aha! Excellent! Now my plans can commence!" he picked up Kayla and walked over to the Storage Room "Shit! This slut is pretty heavy!" he groaned with frustration. Not realizing that he had accidentally left her wallet on the floor.

[12:30pm - The Testing Chamber]
Kayla was opening her eyes and looked around to find that she's in a strange white room with visible exits and bright lights, "Uhh... w-where am I?" Kayla asked. The sound of what would appear as a microphone starting up "Why hello there dear, if you would kindly drink the viral of milk on the table which is now entering behind you?" the sinister voice said, "Derek? Why are you doing this?!" Kayla shouted. "Derek? Who is this Derek you speak of?... He sounds like a pretty sweet guy" the voice added, "I know it's you, why have you brought me here?!" yelled Kayla, suddenly the sounds of a microphone turning off echoes and one of the walls open up revealing a short man with his hands behind his back. "Kayla, Kayla, Kayla... my you look rather lovely up close" Derek chuckled, immediately Kayla rushed towards Derek with a punch ready. Derek revealed a remote control and pressed a button, the ceiling opened up and two long robotic arms grab Kayla just as she was about to smack Derek in the mouth. "I'm afraid I can't let you do that dear, you see we both need to be in prime condition for today's tests" proudly said Derek as he stroked Kayla's cheek. "Hey! Don't you freak! And what tests?" she angrily asked, "Well the milk tests, duhh. That machine I sold you was one of my own inventions, with the milk included and everything. I even planted a small camera to watch your progress, I have to say I'm a little disappointed that I wasn't there personally to examine you and that you didn't try the other milk... no matter, today's the day!" he snorted. "You wait until Jake notices I'm not around, he'll kill you!" she screamed, "Oh that's rather cute, now enough dilly-dallying! Let's get to work!" Derek said as he lifted the glass of Milk to Kayla expecting her to drink it, but with the given opportunity she broke free and smashed the glass into Derek's face cutting bits of his face. "You bitch! You wanna play rough aye? I'll show you rough!" and just like that Derek hit another button which made one robotic arm restrain Kayla and the other arm turned into a hose and forced it's way into her mouth. Derek smiled and walked over to Kayla who's tears are swelling up in her eyes, he pressed another button on the remote and suddenly Kayla's cheeks puffed out ready for what's to come.

The sensation of strawberry milk reached her lips, for what seemed like kidnap and torture was slowly transitioning into sexual pleasure as she closed her eyes and was enjoying every second of it. "Oh yes, these milks are a TAD different from the ones you first tried out. I think you'd find yourself aroused with excitement" Derek chucked out loud and with a press of a button the robotic arm which restrained Kayla, slowly let her drop on the floor whist sucking on the hose. Derek put on his best pirate voice and said "Argg she blows! and what's this? Some treasure?", Kayla who wasn't crying anymore was loving her treatment thought to herself "Why do my pants feel so t-" and that's when it hit her. Her butt was growing faster than last time, this time her pants weren't exactly kind to her this time round and in a matter of seconds... *RIP* her pants fully shredded revealing Kayla's bare behind and her thong clinging onto dear life. Derek's smiling manically as walks up to Kayla's rump and gave it a good slap causing Kayla to moan. "Perfect! This test is done!" exclaimed Derek who pressed a few buttons to stop the milk hose, Kayla who's now sitting on a butt that'd make Kim-K jealous, started feeling aroused. "Round 2, Chocolate!" Derek said while pressing on his remote, seconds later Kayla felt the chocolate touch her tongue and suddenly became engorged in it. Like the Strawberry milk, the chocolate milk's effects worked almost instantly with both of Kayla's breasts overfilling her top. Kayla started feeling herself with one hand while the other one firmly gripping onto the hose, with each breast jiggling up and down with each suck. Kayla wasn't the only one who was aroused, Derek's eyes lit up while sporting an erection in his trousers over Kayla's expansion. "Fantastic results! Your breasts look so milky!" Derek said with excitement and he pressed a few buttons and the machine stopped. "Oh my god! My favorite top!" she yelled as she found it ripped up beside her enormous MM milky breasts, "Now for the final test I'll need for you to reset, but we've got time for some manual work on that" he said as the robotic hose poured some milk into her mouth, while the other robotic arm turned into a funnel. Derek then latched himself onto one of Kayla's breasts and began to grab and squeeze it onto the robotic funnel making her cry tears of pain as her breast released a gallon of milk into the funnel.

[1pm - Outside Kayla's House]
Jake stood outside Kayla's house with roses and a big box of chocolates in his bag, ringing the doorbell and waiting patiently. "I hope she's still not asleep, I'll just call her..." he got out his phone and began to start calling Kayla. *BEEP* "Heeeeey this is Kayla! Please leave a message after the beep, kay?" *BEEP* as Kayla's answering machine went off, "If she's still asleep, then I'll just buy the milk from the Corner Store. It'd be a nice surprise to wake up to!" Jake happily said as he walked down to the direction of the Corner Store.

[1:15pm - The Testing Chamber]
With one final squeeze, Kayla's breasts went down to the full D cup while her butt . "That was hot! Maybe after all this we can experiment again!" Derek snorted as Kayla who had the arm freedom to punch him on the nose. "You fucking bitch!" Derek angrily shouted as he wiped off some of the blood off his nose. "Let me go!" she yelled, "Final Test! And then you can roll off!" Derek said as he slammed down a button. Immediately a big red belt fell from the ceiling and the hose squirted out a new flavor of milk into her mouth and retracted out of her mouth, "If we're going to do this, we're going to do this right" Derek grinned at distraught Kayla. "Ew what's this tomato soup? In milk?" Kayla said with disgust while tasting the milk in her mouth. "Just you wait.." Derek said while sneakily putting the belt on her thin waist, "Roast Beef with Baked Potato? What is this a free lunch?" she asked with confusion, "I love the the next bit!" said Derek who managed to clip the belt onto Kayla. "Blueberry Pie and Icecream!" she gasped as Derek smiled. "Oh Kayla.. you seem a bit blue, what's wrong?" Derek jokingly asked, "What do you mean?" she asked with suspicion. "You're abit too nosey Kayla, but if you BERRY much like to know I'll show you!" he chuckled and pressed on the remote, one of the walls opened up revealing a huge mirror. She looked into it to notice her whole face was blue and it was spreading fast throughout her body, "What's happening?!" she freaked out as the blue quickly covered up her whole body. "I don't feel so good" Kayla said as her belly starts to bloat up, "Well no shit Sherlock, you're blowing up!" smiled Derek while his erection was rock hard pushing against his pants. " With what?!- and you're enjoying this?!" shouted Kayla who's whole body started to inflate except her hands, head and feet. Derek pressed a few buttons on his remote and out from the ground a small table appeared with another milk and a glass, pouring himself a glass and swallowing it before walking towards behind her inflating body. "With Blueberry juice my dear, and you tell me" he said while thrusting his pelvis near her Berry butt. "Wait, what do you just drink?" she asked, "You'll see... or feel" replied Derek. *SNAP* went the red belt revealing a big round blue ball which is Kayla's body- *RIP* and the sounds of another belt buckle dropping to the floor was heard. "Derek what that was that other noise?! I better be not about to explode or anything, Dere-" suddenly she felt the head of a penis in her butt. "OH MY GOD HELP ME! ANYBODY!" she screamed belting out her lungs, tearing up.

[1:15pm - The Corner Store]
Jake had finally reached the Corner Store with roses and chocolates in hand, he looked through the window to check if Derek's working. "Hmm seems like it's closed, I'll guess I'll just g-" before he was about leave until he spotted something in the corner of his eye. "Is that... Kayla's wallet?!" he thought to himself as he tried to open the door, but with no luck he couldn't because it was locked. "Darn it! I wonder if there's another way in" he hastily thought to himself whist surveying the area looking for the back door or another way in. He eventually found a door with sign entitled "WARNING ELECTRICAL STUFF AHEAD", double-taking at the sign Jake tried opening the door and with some success it flew open revealing the Storage Room. Inside there was a table with boxes filled with Mega-Milk Machines and a stairway going down, he was about to go to where he saw Kayla's wallet until he heard "OH MY GOD HELP ME! ANYBODY!" and without skipping a beat he charged down the staircase only to see Derek with an inflated Kayla about to stick his whole penis into her butt. "KAYLA!" yelled Jake as he quickly uppercut-ed Derek in the jaw knocking him to the ground breaking the remote in the progress. "Jake!" happily screamed Kayla, Jake held her hand and looked into her eyes and said "Everything's going to be okay now, he won't even dream of hurting you again".

[1:17pm - The Testing Chamber]
Jake walked over to where Derek was lying in pain, kicked him a few times and grabbed him by the shirt collar "What the fuck Derek! You motherfucking piece of shit! Where's the RESET milk, she'll pop!" he growled at Derek. "Good, the slut deserves to be popped!" Derek chuckled before getting punched in the stomach, "Okay okay! You'll need to juice her first otherwise all that the RESET milk would do is return her skin color! She'd be a blimp forever! Or you could also let her pop, it'd be fun!" he jokingly replied. Jake slammed Derek on the ground "To juice her you'd need her orgasm! It should release all the juices inside her, I read this method on a blueberry expansion story on the internet, I thought it'd be hot!" Derek quickly explained. Jake had enough of Derek and decided to knock him out completely leaving him unconscious on the floor, "Okay baby, I'm going in" said Jake to his huge blueberry girlfriend who was twice the size of himself. "Jake hurry, I felt like I'm about to pop!" Kayla cried out, Jake ran to her vagina and stuck two of his fingers in. "Ohhhhh!" moaned Kayla as some juice squirted out her nipples, "Damn, it isn't enough.. we'll need something stronger.." Jake thought to himself. "Hurry Jake! I don't want to- OH!" Kayla was interrupted mid-speech by Jake who's licking and tonguing her pussy with haste causing the juice to come out faster. "Ohhhh Jake!" Kayla yelled in pleasure, "Try the milk on the table for a boost!" she winked at him with lust in her eyes. Jake walked up to the milk and drunk the whole pitcher, straight away his pants ripped off and his huge reaction showed it's presence to the world. "Kayla I'm gonna roll you on your back for the main event! Don't panic baby" Jake said as he took off his remaining clothes and proceeded to roll Kayla on her back. "I'm ready Jake!" Kayla said and with a mighty trust into Kayla's vagina from Jake, she belted out in ultimate pleasure. Juice was rushing out her at an alarming rate, quickly shrinking a couple sizes. Until finally... "I'm cumming!" yelled Jake as he heard "OHHHHH!" Kayla had a massive orgasm from the surprisingly to her- the best sex she's ever had. The floor is nothing more than a shallow pool of blueberry juice and Kayla's nearing her regular size. "There! You've gone down abit, now I can finally do this" and with that Jake passionately kissed Kayla who's juice is still leaking fast- shrinking her enough to hold hands with her lover- eventually embracing themselves with a hug.

[2:30pm - Outside the Corner Store]
There were police cars and ambulances surrounding the place, Kayla and Jake were both sitting on a bench from across the road with blankets and coco. Kayla was still blue, but she was a flat as ever while Jake seemed normal. Derek was in handcuffs and being escorted to the back of a police car while yelling loud remarks about Kayla and Jake and his lawyer. "I can't believe he was just about to rape me" Kayla silently said, "I've known him since the start of highschool, he was a pretty alright kid until halfway. I swear if I ever see him again I'll..." replied Jake. "You'll what?" asked Kayla, "I'd probably be in jail too, for the murder of Derek" said Jake. "Good thing that's not the case, I can't see you be as bad as him" she said while putting her head against his chest. "Shame about my curves, and all that milk going away" said Kayla who frowned, "Don't worry about your curves, I maaaay have taken the formula and most of the milks in my bag" Jake replied with a wink in his eye. Kayla looked at Jake and kissed him on the cheek, "Oh thankyou, thankyou and thankyou!" she thrilled with excitement. A policeman walked over to the lovers, "I'm Officer Kent Westwood, you two come with me. I'm driving you to a hospital to see if we can find out how to turn her back to normal" the man said, "Sorry, but can we go tomorrow instead? I need the comfort and safety of my home and boyfriend" asked Kayla with puppy dog eyes. "Argh I wouldn't advise that, but given the strange circumstances... You'd have to arrive there by 7am sharp to sign in, I'll hook you up with the best of the best". He nodded his hat and left in his car, Kayla and Jake looked at each other and smiled as they got up and walked back home.

THE END
© Copyright 2015 S.O.M (jackksoned1 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2030063-The-Mega-Milk-Machine-3-FINALE