*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2030544-Spikes-Birthday-Surprise-Part-1
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
by PJKL
Rated: 18+ · Fiction · Action/Adventure · #2030544
Please note. I love MLP. brony for life!
Part 1: Twilight

Yawning, Spike opened his eyes to see Twilight standing over him. Her eyes were wide with excitement
"Happy birthday Spike!!" She yelled. Scaring him out of bed. "Th-thank you," he said shakily. He steadied himself before giving Twilight a big hug. "I can't believe you remembered." He said.

"Of course I did. I wouldn't forget my number one assistant's birthday." She replied hugging him back and giving him a kiss on the cheek. He blushed brightly. "Um... What was that for?" He asked. She started to turn red and stammer. "Um well it is because... um you see I um wanted to um give you a gift, but um I didn't buy one so I wanted to um be your gift."

"What does that mean? How can u be my gift?"
"Like this," and she began to French kiss him deeply feeling him get hard. She breaks the kiss and says "It looks like ur enjoying this Spike."
"I don't know what you mean."

"Oh really?" He nodded. She then took her hoof and started to stroke his hard cock. Her hoof felt so good on it that he began to moan slightly despite himself. "Nnhn. So g-good. But we shouldn't."

"Too bad my little Spike, or should I say big Spike. I want you bad, and I'm going to have you. Whether you like it or not." She began to go faster, adding a hoof, and licking it randomly all over. As he moaned loudly he said, "Please no more. Stop."

"No!" She yelled and used magic to pin him down so he couldn't escape. She began to suck his rock hard cock fast and deep. Loving the taste as her mouth was full of his manhood. She could tell he was getting close as his cock throbbed in her mouth and she stopped. "Please don't s-stop. I- I need more. P-please." Spike whined.

"There's a good boy." She got up and position her dripping wet pussy over his cock, and began to fuck him slowly. "Oh Spike! You're so big! Its filling me up and driving me crazy!" She moaned in please with spike, who could no longer stay silent with his cock so warm and so deep in Twilight. This was a dream come true. "Ahhh! Twilight I can't hold out much longer!"
Good. I want you to fill me up with your thick cum. Please fill my wet pussy." She begged.

"OK then here it comes. AHHHHH!!!!" He came in her explosively; filling her to the brink. His hot load spurting out of her marehood. After he came they both rested. Their energy spent.
© Copyright 2015 PJKL (pokebroniex at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2030544-Spikes-Birthday-Surprise-Part-1